Jihoon and Daehwi

You are Beautiful

Daniel brought Seongwoo, Jihoon and Daehwi to his dance studio after Seongwoo said he’s done reading. He introduced them to his crew as he walked in seeing how his juniors all looking at the three new faces came trailing behind Daniel. 

“This is Ong Seongwoo sunbaenim, the pink haired boy there is Park Jihoon and the other one is Lee Daehwi. They are all from the medical department and these two just joined here 5 months ago and asked me to show some of our dance routine.” Daniel explained in a single breath and he inhale and exhale once he’s done.

They all bow towards the three of them and somehow they all looking a little shy when they looked at Seongwoo. Must be the older’s charm to get them attracted to him involuntarily.

”So boys, shall we start with our routine that we just learnt last week?”

One boy grin widely showing off his snaggle tooth as Daniel suggested on sharing their latest dance to their guests. He was introduced as Park Woojin, second best dancer in Daniel’s team.

”Would we? That would be great. I’m dying to show them to someone now and hyung! They should be the first to witness it!” said Woojin all so hyper and excited.

”Yeah hyung! We should, we really should and then you can show off your b-boying to them too!” said another junior that goes by the name Ahn Hyeogseob which is Daniel’s third best dancer. 

Seongwoo and his juniors could only stood there and listened to whatever the dance major students were talking about. They can’t really say that they understand what they are saying but for Seongwoo, he knows a bit of dancing because he did once back when he was a little kid, joined a dance class but only for 3 months before the incident happens.

Daniel smiles, he asked for Seongwoo, Jihoon and Daehwi to take a seat somewhere at the side of tje studio.

They all positioned themself at the centre of tje studio before Daniel turn the music. “Let’s git it!”

Jihoon and Daehwi were enjoying the dance, ‘oohh’ and ‘ahhh’ and ‘woah’ keeps on coming out of their mouth. 

Seongwoo however crossed his arms to his chest and leaned on the mirror, poker face shows off and it looks like as if he was not impressed or enjoying it at all. Daniel was busy dancing but he caught a glimpse of the older and frowned when Seongwoo didn’t seem like he enjoys their dance routine which made Daniel feels a little sad about it.

”Hyung, they’re so good! Especially Daniel hyung! He looks like he’s gonna fly off the dance floor by every steps he takes! Awesome!!” Jihoon beamed like a child, eyes fixated to the group.

Seongwoo didn’t respond immediately as he was too focused on the blonde and the rest of his dance crew before he opened his mouth, “Seems like it.”

Both Jihoon and Daehwi turned to looked at the older in disbelief. They know that Seongwoo was not the type of person that can be impressed that easily and you need to put a lot of effort if you try to impressed him which takes a lot of time.

~

They turned off the music once they had done and after Daniel had showed off his absolute outstanding b-boying and his modern dance at the three guests. 

Daniel panted as he slide down on the dance floor then lay down eyes flutter shuts as he keeps on breathing in and out.

”Great job hyung! You’re the best...as always.” said Woojin also panting but a bit better than Daniel is since the younger stopped dancing about 10 minutes earlier than Daniel did.

”Thanks..” he lets out a heavy and low mutter, wiping away his sweat with the back of his hand. Woojin nods, they gesture for the others to leave the room slowly, and somehow they did as Woojin told him to. 

“We’ll see you tomorrow then hyung.” said Hyeongseob after he exited the room with Woojin.

Daniel could only waves his hand goodbye trying to catches his breath still. Jihoon and Daehwi had run towards him and kneel down beside Daniel, poking on his side gleefully. “Daniel hyung you were great! So great and the way you spin your bod, you looked like a freaking fidget spinner!! Or a whirlpool!” Jihoon exclaimed, keeping on ranting about how Daniel was very good.

”Yeah, too bad that Seongwoo hyung had to leave even before you could finished off your dance move.” said Daehwi with a pout.

”What? Sunbae...left?” Daniel asked, shocked when Daehwi said that Seongwoo had left the studio so he quickly turned around to see if Seongwoo really did left and Daehwi was right. He didn’t see the older anywhere and it made him even more sadder than. He already is.

As if both the younger could read Daniel’s mind when he sees the older’s face drop, they exchange glance before they talk.

”Don’t be that sad hyung. Seongwoo hyung said he need to go since he got to study for his upcoming exams at the end of this week and he said he can’t afford to fail on the subject.”

”He did however ask us to say that he enjoy watching you dance but...as hyung always as he was, he told us to tell you to try harder if you want to impressed him.” Daehwi flashes his wide smile. “Don’t be sad hyung. Seongwoo hyung don’t easily compliment someone who he just be friends with...and yeah, we know because he told us.”

Daniel’s face flushed. He can’t be mad or blame Seongwoo for telling how they became friend and he obviously still feels a little sad that the older didn’t wait for him to finished.

Jihoon helped him stand up and smiles at the older. “Daehwi’s right hyung. No need to be sad. I mean thats how Seongwoo hyung is. He’s not an easy person to talked to or to get him to smile or be friendly around or jokes around too. And to impressed him, you need a lot more work to do so. Trust us, but when he starts to compliment or praised someone, he’s definitely gonna giving you an okay sign to get closer to him but maybe not that close yet. It takes time for him to warm up around new people.”

"You might the new person who he starts to get warm up with but give him time. We also know that you have a huge crush on uri Seongwoo hyung."

Daniel widen his eyes and at the same went into a fits of cough. 'The hell did they know?!'

"You might be thinking on how we know that you have a crush on him, right? Well that's easy. You were being obvious hyung and Seongwoo hyung is kind of dense in this sort of stuff because he never once pay any attention or shows any interest in being in love so please forgive him for being very oblivious about it." said Jihoon and Daehwi nods in agreement.

'Are they a witch or do they have the power on reading peoples mind or something?' It's really weird and Daniel suddenly feels a little bit scared of these two younger boys.

"Don't worry if you think that we're weird Daniel hyung. We often heard that back when we were teenagers. And no we can't read peoples mind but just...you could say that you were so easy to read. The way your face shows and the way your tone when you talk or the way you move or act. It's obviously that you have a crush on Seongwoo hyung. Keep trying and don't give up hyung. One day, he'll open up to you and admit that he loves you but it will take some times and we'll be cheering on you!"

"Although I haven't said anything and although you guys said that you can't read people's mind, but its as if you guys do have that power and thanks. I'll try harder and please....please don't ever tell him that I have a crush on him." he begged and the two just nods in respond. "Your secret is safe with us." said the two in unison.

"Ohh, one more thing. Do you guys have his phone number?"

"Yeah we do but Seongwoo hyung said to never gave it to anyone without his permission so sorry Daniel hyung." 

Daniel groans in frustrations and he thought he could at least get Seongwoo phone number from these two.

 

____________

 

New chapter...again xDDDD I will keep on updating everyday if I could ^^

Sorry if this chapter is shorter than the previous one but hope you guys like it

Comments and typos alerts. ;DDD

Ciao :333