Daniel and Jaehwan

You are Beautiful

Seongwoo is back with his internship again after his vacation to Busan with Daniel, he had to work even harder due to his four days of leave. His advisor did asked him to be ready when he’s back from his holiday since Seongwoo is basically in the peek of his internship and needed to work harder by day and night, which Seongwoo gladly accept without needing to protest.

Basically Seongwoo won’t be at his apartment much for the last two, three weeks of his remaining days as an intern. It’s gonna be his hellish weeks but he’ll survive so that he would graduate with such a great result and perhaps some sponsorship here and there.

Seongwoo already have a hospital in mind that he wanted to join after his graduation and also he had plan to move away since the apartment he is staying in are currently belong to the campus so of course he need to leave soon. Which mean, he needs to leave Daniel, not breaking up, but leaving and moving out of campus territory. He is so gonna miss the good old days of Daniel barging into his apartment almost everyday since they started dating. Also this is the best relationship that he had ever had and Daniel being his actual first boyfriend is way more endearing. First love always last forever.

He haven’t seen Minhyun and Jonghyun for a while now but he knows that both his friends are also busy like he did. Perhaps when he have another off day just before his internship end, he’s gonna ask them to hang out, maybe down by the bar where they had gone for many times.

Three more weeks and he’s gonna be free from his hell day in the hospital, but of course he’s gonna miss them. He loves being and enjoying his time with the patients, the nurses, his colleagues and the smell of the nasty antiseptic too. He’s gonna miss it all. After graduation, he’s gonna go back to Incheon for a short holiday and comeback to Seoul and find a new home. And......the time for him and Daniel to be together too, which he had promised. A promise is a promise, although Seongwoo is nervous about it but he’s also pretty excited.

He even daydream about how it’s gonna feel like when they become one. Damn his dirty, naughty thoughts. Seongwoo blamed Daniel for making him thinking of all sorts of way, things they gonna do.

, I need to clear my head off those nasty, dirty thoughts. My mind is going cloudy over those things.

~

The first thing that wakes Daniel up by Jaehwan extreme wailing coming from his bedroom. The now ash violet haired male sat up on his bed. Groaning in annoyance after Jaehwan mad wailing he heard earlier, he throw his leg to the side and walked out of his room. He didn’t wait to see what the heck Jaehwan is doing, so Daniel just made a beeline straight to Jaehwan’s room.

Daniel didn’t need to knock because Jaehwan would often barged into his room without knocking and it was pretty annoying and sort of stepping into his privacy when the shorter male waltz his way in with his stupid eating grin.

"Dude, what the is wrong with you. Did you just purposely scream like a freaking siren in the early morning just to piss me off?" Daniel mutters, leaning against the doorframe of Jaehwan room, looking rather annoyed and sleep deprived. He didn't get to sleep much last night since he needed to revise on his yesterday topics and basically it is Mrs. Yoo's subject and Daniel is not gonna screw it up. Mrs Yoo had specifically said and even remind everyone again before they left, that tomorrow there will be a short test. Daniel needed to score that test, at the very least not to screw it up.

Jaehwan turned his head, with his droopy eyes but there was some tears in it. Wait? Jaehwan is crying? The pyschopatic maniac is tearing up?

What the hell?

Suddenly Daniel's serious face turned soft. He slowy approach his friend who was sitting on the floor, body facing the window.

"Hwanie, what's wrong?" he asked, as Daniel too sat down next to Jaehwan. Staring at his teary eyed friend. 

Jaehwan sniffles and he didn't care how ugly he looks like to Daniel. The shorter male remain silent, not sure what to say to his bestfriend, because he knows that Daniel might feel the same way as he does about a particular guy. Okay, let's just say the particular guy is Seongwoo.

Daniel didn't want to urge Jaehwan about the reason why he is right now crying and was wailing like a maniac just earlier, so he remain silent as well and wait until the shorter male to open his mouth and talk. 

Both friends sat there on the cold floor, looking out of the window. Minutes have pass but Jaehwan still didn't say anything, but he eventually did when he'd had calm down a little. 

Breathing in and breathe out, eyes closing and then he opens them, looking at Daniel.

"I was just...thinking about Minhyun hyung." he started, slightly choked at the name. "I'm thinking.....that soon, Minhyun hyung....is leaving college. And....no, which mean he's gonna leave me behind too." he croaks at the end of his word. The thought of Minhyun leaving sadden him and that was the reason why he was crying. 

Daniel's breath hitched. The words that Jaehwan just said does sort of eats him up. He was, actually thinking about the same thing about Seongwoo. He knows that in the next three weeks, Seongwoo is leaving college. Graduating from his hellbound and will start his new life. Working at the hospital. Seongwoo is leaving and he can't do anything to stop his boyfriend. Daniel need to be there for another year and he have to survive without Seongwoo being around to constantly comfort him when he feels bad or stressed up of assignment, dance competitions. He can't cuddle with Seongwoo more often than he always had after he left, which is really not something Daniel could live on. The ash violet haired boy were born and raised to be cuddled. He need that in his life, especially from Seongwoo.

The shorter male sigh, running his hand through his hair and then he bow down to rest his head in between his knee. Jaehwan is thinking about the same thing. He will surely miss Minhyun so much. Although the older male loves to nag around, scolded him for being too lazy, and even forced him to clean up his room and do laundries, do dishes and even cook and Jaehwan was cursing everytime Minhyun pushed him around, he of course could not hate the man he loves.

Minhyun may be a pain in the , but Jaehwan loves Minhyun so much and so does the older male. Minhyun loves him so much that he would scold Jaehwan for doing wrong things and even simply gave him cold shoulders when he is jealous, because he care and he want Jaehwan to graduate without any problem and having bad names or reputations. That's why Minhyun is very serious when it comes to Jaehwan's well being. And Jaehwan know this.

~

The two boys sat in silence again. Both thinking about their own respective boyfriend who currently working. Daniel hadn't heard or seen Seongwoo after they cameback from Busan and although he wanted to see him, Daniel know that Seongwoo must be very busy and most probably not at home at all.

The older male had replied to his texts but most of them are short replies. He didn't mind, as long as Seongwoo answers him back is good enough to make Daniel make it through his hell days.

Jaehwan continue to sobs. His eyes starts to swell due to his excessive crying and it's getting red too. Must be due to him rubbing them off quite strongly. Daniel can only rub a soothing, comforting circle on his back and pats them as the time goes on. Thankfully both of them didn't have any class for that day, so, they both decided to stay in and later perhaps grab something to eat.

Daniel and Jaehwan both wonders what theyr boyfriends is doing at that moment. It's only about 7 in the morning but the two older boyfriends must have started their day or maybe haven't ended their day at all. Being a senior must be freakingly tough, since they both had witnessed their boyfriends making essays after essays, reciting or practicing lines for their presentations, making up projects or planning them, going in an out for some interviews or even meeting some peoples outside. It's bothering the hell out of the two youngest when they watched them like that. 

Sometimes, they even went on to get them out of their own apartments and to have some fun. Helping them to ease up the tension, getting them away from their stressful days. It helps, yes but it didn't stay that long.

Minhyun would thank Jaehwan for being a very considerate boyfriend and so does Seongwoo to Daniel. But nothing can stop them for being overly busy with their shifts for the last 5 months.

Both males startles when their doorbell rings. They exchanged glances, confused on whoever the is visiting them at this time of hour. Daniel stood up to get the door. He cursed as he pass their living room with Jaehwan following out to stand by the doorframe of his room.

"It's better not be Hyunbin. If it is, I'm gonna fry him and make Hyunbin stew." Jaehwan cackles at Daniel's word. "You're a cannibal, Daniel ah." 

"Yeah, I can be if I want to." he said nonchalantly, grabbing the doorknob to swing it open. He almost cursed to the person when he open the door, but his words died down after he sees who the person was. 

~

"Niel, who is it-" Even Jaehwan's words died in his throat when he walk closer to see who he or she was. Eyes grew wide at the sight of Minhyun, looking almost like a walking zombie with his white coat still on him. Followed by Seongwoo, who looks a little bit more fresher but still looking like he's about to collapse in any seconds. His white coat was tucked under his armpit. 

"Yo!" Minhyun chirped with a stupid grin on his face. He was flushed and Jaehwan wasn't sure what is wrong with Minhyun or he didn't know if he wanted to know.

Seongwoo sigh and grab hold onto Minhyun who was swaying around. He took one of his arm and slung it over his shoulder, to keep Minhyun in balance. One hand sling around the taller's waist.

"Jaehwan ah...Uh, he need you." Seongwoo starts, looking at Jaehwan with a hopeful eyes then turn to face his boyfriend, who still holds onto their doorknob, eyes fixed on both of them. He sigh again and was about to stumble down when Minhyun sways even more, left and right. "Stand still, Minhyun." he said, rather annoyed at his drunk friend. At least he didn't passed out when Seongwoo had came over for him. Whatever the reason Minhyun is drunken mess right now, in the early morning is none of Seongwoo's business and he didn't need to know, except for Jaehwan. His younger boyfriend need to know why so when Minhyun had slurred his words out which Seongwoo had taken his time to decipher what the hell he was trying to say for the last 20 minutes and found that he wanted to see Jaehwan. Seongwoo straight away took him to Jaehwan and that is why he was there with Minhyun.

"Uhh, what do you mean.....that he need me?" asked Jaehwan, a bit confused.

"He didn't say, but only calling out to your name and saying that he wanted to see you. And he's drunk. Don't ask me why he is drunk right now. That one you need to figure it out yourself. Try to talk to him, I don't know." Seongwoo added before Jaehwan could asked why Minhyun was drunk when he sees the boy was frowning.

"Oh." is what Jaehwan could say. He step forward to take Minhyun off Seongwoo's hand. He did as how Seongwoo just did, but Minhyun recognized him and smile like a stupid love sick puppy and throwing his arm around Jaehwan's shoulder, and putting all his weight on the younger male.

"Ah, Minhyun hyung...you're heavy. Wait, I'm gonna....we're gonna fall." he said, trying to not fell on the ground as he take every weight of Minhyun on him. The older had long passed out after he grins and calls out Jaehwan's name. "What the hell are you doing, Minhyun hyung." he sigh when the older didn't move or even budge when he shakes his body. He's completely out cold. Jaehwan sigh and looked at Seongwoo. "Thanks hyung. For bringing him over." he said and Seongwoo simply smile and nod at him.

The younger male hopelessly drag his boyfriend over to his room, but it was not that easy because Minhyun is heavier and being taller than him does not help.

"Uh, Minhyun hyung~" he whined after he had throw his boyfriend on his bed and Minhyun ended up puking his heart out all over Jaehwan's bed. It was practically Jaehwan's fault because Minhyun was drunk to his mind and he will surely flushed everything out of his mouth when the time comes and he did, but it was not in the right timing or place. Jaehwan had one gross, dirty things to do now. Cleaning his bedroom and bed from all of Minhyun's nasty, disgusting vomits. 

~

Daniel and Seongwoo winced at the sound of Minhyun puking his heart out loudly inside Jaehwan's room. Thank god they didn't witness him doing it. If they do, Daniel will be the first to run into their bathroom and starts puking as well. He's isn't that good with watching people puking. They will automatically make him do the same thing. And Seongwoo was glad Minhyun did do it in his car. He would sue him and for puking in his car.

The raven haired throw his head back and ran his hand over his face. He was dead tired. Daniel turned back to face him and smile warmly at his boyfriend. 

Seongwoo did the same to Daniel. "Hey handsome." he calls.

Daniel chuckles. It's been a while since they last saw each other like this. (Like only for few days)

"Hey, gorgeous specimen." Daniel reply, tugging his boyfriend closer to hug him and inhaled the scent of Seongwoo. As he thought, Seongwoo smells of cucumber.

"Mhmm, are you free today?" asked Seongwoo, closing his eyes to enjoy the sweet moment being in Daniel's arm.

"Hmm, yeah I'm free. What's up?" 

"Oh, just wanting to know if you want to come over to my place today or maybe right now and leave those two alone. Maybe grab something to eat while we can and then maybe we can cuddle on my bed after that. I'm dying inside. Slowly dying. Haven't slept for ages after we cameback from Busan. So, I sort of need the help and comfort and warmth of my cute, handsome boyfriend. So, do you want to come over?" Seongwoo pulls away to look into Daniel's eyes, with hope flashing through his eyes.

Daniel beamed and kiss his temple, "Of course silly. I would love to and plus, I think I do need to get away from those two. Not gonna get into their mess or help Jaehwan clean up his room though. Not my problem. I would rather fix my own boyfriend and help you with your sleeps deprived, hyung. Let me just grab some of my change of clothes and my toiletries. I think I need to leave some at your place though. It'll be easier whenever I come by your apartment." 

"Yeah, I think so too. I'll wait by the car then." Seongwoo said and pushed Daniel to go and grab all his things as he walked down to wait in his car.

Daniel quickly scramble around his room and grab everything that he need and shove them all inside his backpack. Finally, he is able to be around Seongwoo again and he's gonna shove the thought of Seongwoo leaving him soon for now and just simply enjoy his time today.

His boyfriend needs him so bad and he will answer his help. Nothing is better than cuddling with Seongwoo and sleep with him.

Plus, he didn't think that he could live today when Minhyun and Jaehwan are around. No way he's gonna stay in one piece if Minhyun is around. That is Jaehwan's problem and his problem to solve. While Daniel has his own problem to solve, that does not requires him to clean up the mess Minhyun just made. 

"Hwannie, I'm going to stay over Seongwoo hyung tonight! Have fun cleaning up the place with Minhyun hyung! See you at college tomorrow!"

Jaehwan cried out when he ran out of his room to stop Daniel from going but he was too late, that he sees Daniel smirking and laughing histerically at Jaehwan's hopeless face and disappear out of their dorm before Jaehwan could throw a cushion over him.

" YOU DANIEL!"

"? Yeah! Let's Hwannie!" Minhyun suddenly calls out, still drunk and doesn't know what he was saying. He totally startles the heart out of Jaehwan's and made the younger blushed furiously.

 

______

 

Updated!!!

Oh god, have you guys seen IPU's Dance Practice Version of W1? xDDDDD

Oh god, I can't stop laughing when I repeatedly watching them lol. They are freaking adorable hahahaha...Also, the dance was really good xDD Love the part where Seongwoo, Daniel, Woojin, Sungwoon and Baejin throw their legs up when Jisung was singing....the best part ever. And also, Daniel's famous thigh dance is in, Hoonie's jeojang is there too and even Jinyoung's 'tak tak' is there xDDD

And Seongwoo being Seongwoo, keeps on munching his burger costume lol xDDD And Daniel piggy back Sungwoon :DDD

I feel bad for Minhyun. He looks so tired and lifeless. Rest well baby... They have another 2 days to go before their comeback ^^ Please have a good rest, Minhyunie...

Anyway, leave your comments and don't be stingy ^^

Typos alert :DDDD