Park Woojin

You are Beautiful

Daniel was having a hard time trying to keep his hand off his phone or more specifically trying to not call Seongwoo or text the older male while the older is on semester break. He should really let the older male enjoy himself with his family and friends but Daniel's hand is itching for pressing a dial button or type a message to the older because Daniel miss the guy. Yeap, he can't deny that he miss the older even though it's only been 6 days since he last texted him. There few more days before th older came back from his semester break so he have to be patience.

So while he waits for those days to come, he go through his usual days, with going to classes, his dance practice and the cycle goes on. Daniel's dance battle is coming soon in which their dance team will participate in a battle with other dance groups from another college.

Their college is well known for being the best but Daniel need to make sure they're more greater than they was before. Yes this battle may sounded like it was nothing and dancing is not important but for their college, dance is plays a bigger part of their college. They are too one of the most greatest college that introduced great dancers, singers and even actors. So basically the dance department is pretty important too.

It was stressing Daniel out and of course his team. The teacher had became more aggresive when they got the news of them joining the battle. At least they won't be having any exams for the moment and Daniel can get his full attention on both his courses.

Once the news broke out, Daniel had forgotten about either calling or texting Seongwoo. He simply have to wait for the older and focus on his dance team.

~

Back in Incheon and about 6 days after Seongwoo had last texted Daniel, today he and Jonghyun planning on going to Busan to see Minhyun. The two had enjoy their time in Incheon and Seongwoo was really grateful that he didn't meet any of his ex classmates back in his old days.

Mrs Ong had told Seongwoo to drive safely and make sure to call when he reached Busan and she make sure that Seongwoo gave his word before letting go of her son's hand.

"Yes eomma, I'll call once I'm there, promise." and Mrs Ong let go of his hand and smile at him. She gave Seongwoo and Jonghyun one last hug before the two leave Incheon, of course Seongwoo's father was there too and saying their goodbyes. Citrus had already seated herself in back seat of Seongwoo's car like she used to and waited for them to move. Despite being a cat, sometime Citrus acted like a human being and knowing exactly where her owner is going to be or where he is.

"Sometime I wonder if Citrus is actually a shifter and really is a human girl, Seongwoo. I mean look at her, she sits in the car like she is waiting for us to make our move to Busan and even before we decided to go to Busan the other day, she practically meowed like she was asking us to buy her food for today's journey and there she is in the car. Like a pretty looking little girl." Jonghyun exclaimed, after making sure their bags are loaded in the car and slammed the trunk shut while his eyes wonders at Citrus sitting at the back seat.

"She does, and it seems that she understands me the most. And no, she's no human. Where did that come from?"

"Dunno, just suddenly popped up of my head. Anyway, we should get a move on because somehow traffics for today are gonna be bad."

Seongwoo nodded and they both starts to get into the car. He starts the engine but of course he took a glance on his phone like he was expecting someone or a text to pop up but then he sigh and drove into the road. Jonghyun noticed but he didn't say anything. He had been noticing him doing that for the last 6 days, checking his phone almost every hour and then sigh like he was disappointed about something.

Jonghyun did wanted to ask the taller male but he bit down his curiosity and let it go for now. Seongwoo was waiting for something or someone.

~

"Daniel hyung, you need to relax more. Your dance steps is looking all so messy and not accurate and for once I see you not focusing much on your teaching today. Is something the matter, hyung?" Woojin stopped the music and told the rest to take 10 minutes break and he approached Daniel who was panting, laying on the floor.

Daniel had one arm across his eyes, as he breathe heavily and taking in the air. He glance to Woojin who had already stood close to him and watch how the younger now sat himself on the floor beside Daniel. He offer the water to Daniel which he gladly took it and sat up, taking a few gulp of the water.

"Thanks." he mutter softly, passing the bottle back and Woojin just gave him a nod. He need to answer back the younger about why he keeps on messing things up and not being able to give his hundred percent of focus in their dance practice. All his reasons are more on thinking too much about the battle. The thought of it give himself a chill down his spine, because they will be broadcast on a live TV show specially for the dance battle. They will get votes and comments from the judges and if they win, they'll earn the trophy and Daniel want those. He wish to keep his college legacy by taking away that trophy that have solely or specially created just for them since many years back.

The burden are now taken over by Daniel since 2 years ago after he joined the dance department and becaming a part of the important sources of the team. They won 2 years in a row and Daniel have never been happier than winning the competition and now with the seniors whom had lead them all those 2 years graduated and leaving Daniel in charge really gets on his nerve. He never thought that one day he will lead them and trained them for the competitions. So yes, Daniel was thinking too much for the battle.

"Sorry, I was just...thinking. You know Woojin, I've never thought or plan on taking over after the previous sunbae graduated and put me in charge. It's a burden that I've been bearing it on my shoulder, carrying them wherever I go. You all may think that I'm all cool and calm, so happy and jumpy while practicing and your thoughts must have crosses you mind thinking that I don't have any problem to worry about, well no, actually I have lots to think about." He paused, sighing as he an his hand over his face.

Woojin sat there in silent, just listening to him with a cool expression.

"My worries are all over. It juggles between my other course which is Science and of course our dance team. Then there is the thought of me deciding whether I should start doing some part time job to get more money for our dance team, and also for the rent, for the classes and etc. Then there is my feelings that I need to sort out with." Daniel widen his eyes at the last part, slapping his mouth shut after he just slips out about his feeling for the older, thankfully he didn't said the name.

Woojin raised his brow after he heard Daniel blurted out the last part judging by the way Daniel quickly cover his mouth after accidentally talking about his feelings, for someone. Woojin smirk in amusement to Daniel in which the older groan by the sight of Woojin.

"Don't....I don't want to talk about it."

"About what? I didn't say anything, hyung~"

"Yeah, right and you just happen to call me 'hyung' in a manner of persuasion. That's how you always sounds like when you're trying to get the cat of out the bag."

"Like what, hyung~? Like....just like that? No way, hyung~ I never do that."

"You just did like three times in a row now."

"Ohh, did I hyung~"

"Woojin stop!"

"Nope, not until you talk about the last part at the end of your word, hyung~~"

"Shut up!! I'm not talking about that! No freaking way! It's only a stupid crush! No wait! It's not stupid...it's not."

"Ahh, so it's a great crush then? Who is the lucky guy, hyung~"

"Nope...nope..no. No way in hell. Nope...NO!"

"Ahh come on hyung~~ Tell me and I promise you that I won't tell a soul about it. I can even tell you about my crush if you want me to~ You will be suprise."

"What? Wait you too have a crush on someone? Ahh! No!! You're doing it again!"

"Daniel hyung~~ Come on~~"

~

Woojin keeps on coaxing Daniel to get to know about Daniel's secret crush well not so secret now with Woojin taking an interest in knowing who he's having a major crush on. He keeps his mouth shut, all the time when he decided to get back to practice. No freaking way is he gonna tell Woojin about it but he was tempted to know about Woojin's own crush. Damn that snaggletooth boy.

Woojin keeps on persuading with his aegyo or not so aegyo like to Daniel and his doing attracted Hyeonseob to join in and it was not looking good. Now two boys are demanding for Daniel to tell them about his crush on Ong Seongwoo.

'God help me!! Have mercy! Seongwoo hyung, please help me!' he cried in his thought while the two keep following him up until he reached his shared dorm room. They will not stop until Daniel tell them in which he did so after so many hours of trying dodging the questions and keeping it still in him.

Jaehwan watches and was crying histerically at him once he told them in defeat in their living room. He wanted to kill Jaehwan so badly.

 

_____

 

Updated ^^

Sorry if this chapter is quite boring lol...

I'm trying to rake some ideas on what else to write before I open Seongwoo's heart for Daniel (in which he is doing so, slowly)

Trying my best not to make him change back into his old self, yet!!

Lol, anyway comments are most appreciated :DD

And did you guys love the new poster and BG? It's the bomb right hahahaha it's so lovely and I love it ^^

Check the shop out guys, the link is in the foreword section and just click the banner :DDD

Typos alert :33

Ciao