Hi!

You are Beautiful

Hyunie: Seongwoo ah, are you free this Saturday?

Seongie: No. Why?

Jongie: Because we plan to take you out, maybe hang out? You know, watch some movies, have dinner.

Seongie: Can't. Sorry.

Hyunie: Can you at least say more than one or two words? Btw why can't you join us, it's not like we have practicals or homework to do.

Seongie: *sigh* Not in the mood, okay.

Hyunie: Why? You always say that you don't have any mood. Come on, Seongwoo ah. Please? Just this once? *teary eyes emoji*

Jongie: Pretty please? With cherry on top? You know we both won't stop till you agree on us, right?

Seongie: *sigh again* Fine. Happy now?

Hyunie: Very much :)))

Jongie: Yeap, totally ;33. Then see you this Saturday and try to look good okay, I mean, try to style up your hair a little or something.

Seongie: Why? 

Hyunie: Just....do it okay.

Seongie: Ugh... Whatever.

~

Seongwoo groans once he replied to his friends, agreeing on going out this Saturday. He never enjoy going out, watching movies or hanging out at the cafe or just, go out. He's not that type of person but as always he knew that Minhyun and Jonghyun will do anything with their might to drag him out of his apartment, no matter what the case would be. They even once, headlocking him and dragging him in that situation one day, and for what? A stupid lunch to one of Jonghyun favorite restaurant. He internally cursed when they walked into the restaurant, almost kicking his friend about dragging him out just for lunch, but Seongwoo know better to never make his friend upset and so he just follow them around and ate lunch with them even though his soul is still in his apartment.

Well that was one, then there were once the two barged into his house, again dragging him out by his collar to....the amusement park. Like a freaking kiddie amusement park. They reasoned with him when they felt Seongwoo gaving them a cold stare and his menacing aura was too strong that time, apologizing first before they reason with him. Said that it's the amusement park 25th anniversary and they offering free rides for all for only that one day. Again, Seongwoo would just follow them and like a robot, riding all the rides without any emotions. He even scared off some kids, and even adults who met eye to eye with him. 

And today, he internally scream when he agrees on going out with them this Saturday which Seongwoo actually have planned on reading his latest book for the whole day and cuddle up with Citrus. But, all that were ruined but Seongwoo can't blame them. He love his friends dearly even though he never ever once showed them how grateful he was to have friends like Jonghyun and Minhyun who always so patience with him and nice to him and too protective and supportive but Seongwoo likes it but again he never agree to it.

He check on the time on his phone, Seongwoo sigh when he just remember tha he have to help at the infirmary that evening. He stood up from his couch, walking his way to the kitchen, grabbing some orange juice from the fridge, and downing them a little before he place it back inside the fridge. Then he gave Citrus a scratch behind her ear, earning a fond purr from the cat and Citrus made him smile. "Bye. See you later." he said to his cat, pecking Citrus's head a little before he left his apartment, of course making sure to leave some cat food in Citrus's bowl.

~

After Daniel left Jisung's office that noon, Daniel quickly make his way to his dance studio, which is located at the music department building. Since he wanted to see Seongwoo sunbae that day, which he does not have any clue whether the latter had his shift or not that day, but he still decided to check the infirmary out later on, but of course....he had to fake some injury to get to the infirmary. Yeap, Jisung guess right. He's gonna do something stupid.

"Hey there hyung. Ready for our routine?" asked one of the freshman named Park Woojin, a year younger than Daniel but totally a pro while the younger dance when they started their practice.

"Yeap, always ready. What about the rest of you guys?" Daniel looked around the room, to all his juniors when they all starts to get into their position. They all love Daniel because Daniel is great in teaching them some new choreography and the blonde was practically the best dancer beside Woojin. Maybe because of his past b-boying and modern dance he'd done back in junior high until today that made him that good.

Daniel is known and are popular because of his cool demeanour yet y and handsome. He never brag about how good looking he was or how popular he was. Daniel is the most humble and kind person that doesn't care about titles. He doesn't mind for them to call him, God Daniel which is pretty lame and kind of too dramatic for someone like him because they say he's too y, hot, handsome, extremely smexy when he wasn't smiling or you could say, when he's doing nothing. He did however once heard someone say that he's the second person who is extremely handsome in their university beside a certain raven haired guy which at that time Daniel does not know that the person (before they met each other) they talked about was, Ong Seongwoo.

Their routine starts like how they always did. Adding some new steps in between their practice, then Daniel showing off his b-boying earning some 'whoa' or 'wow' from his juniors. Then as Daniel keep his b-boying, he had an idea. He stop abruptly from his dance and groans in pain, one hand holding his other hand, eyes shut so tight, trying to expressed out his fake injury. "Ow ow."

The rest of them stop cheering, Woojin and another junior who recognize by the name Hyeongseob came closer to him, to check him out.

"Hyung, did you sprain your hand?"

"Yeah, I think so...I must have been careless when I dance around." He fake out a groan, trying his best to make them believe he was in pain so that he could get excuse and be brought to the infirmary.

"Ohh, then you should go and let the school doctor check on you. It'll be bad if you just leave it be." said Hyeongseob, concerned show on his face. Daniel wanted to laughs, but he tried to stiffle them and grimacing like he was seriously in pain.

"Yeah, I think I should. I better go now. You guys can continue on while I'll get myself check. Don't worry, I don't think it's that serious. Be right back." Daniel said, he pushed away all the offers he gets from them when they said one of them should come along to make sure everything is fine, because Daniel is actually am in a good condition and he only faking it so that he can go and check the infirmary to see whether Seongwoo sunbae is in.

Once he step out of the dance studio, out of all others eyes, Daniel let out a laugh as he was holding them in for too long. "Okay, time to get myself 'treated'." and he walked off to the infirmary.

~

Seongwoo was on duty that evening. There wasn't any work to do and he only volunteer to be the medical intern for their school infirmary because he loves them. It's his dream to be the best doctor in the world, doesn't matter if he's a surgeon or a paediatrician or ER specialist or others. He major in medical was not because his parents forced him too but it's because he wanted to, and there is nothing more that could make his parent smile proudly at him, well they always do smile whenever he did something good.

"Seongwoo ah, I'm going to get something to eat. I'll be back in short while okay. So keep an eye for me will you." Mr. Choi said with a smile when he get up and took off his white coat and grabbing his black cardigan before he walk out of the infirmary.

"Yes, I will." Seongwoo replied with a bow before he sat himself on one of the desk. There wasn't any case that evening. Not much of the students came in to get themself treated or just to be examined. So most of the time Seongwoo would just go through some of the anatomy books or the medicines books. 

The door flew open when he was reading something about human's nerves. Eyes darts toward the door of the infirmary. Automatically he closed the book and placed it on the table.

"Can I help you?" 

The student locked eyes with him and Seongwoo quickly recognize the guy. It's the blonde dude, Kang Daniel. Somehow he feels like even the blonde looks like he had seen Seongwoo before, because the blonde didn't take his eyes off him. Then a small grin curved up from the blonde and he make Seongwoo looked at him, confused.

"Hi!"

 

_______

 

I told you guys that I'll be posting chapter 4 tonight xDDDD lol

Gosh, my hands are so eager to write that they didn't let me rest hahahaha

Well, it looks like Daniel and Seongwoo finally meet each other once again ^^

What will happen on the next chapter? Well you guys have to wait and see hahahaha

Comments!! 

Typos alert ;DDDD