Dance Battle (P1)

You are Beautiful

The moment where Daniel's heart starts to pumped rapidly came once he reached at the destination of their dance battle. From his excitement earlier had now turned into anxiety, nervous that made him want to hurl every last bit of food he digested this morning. 

It's not like he never gone through the same dance competition every year after he joined the dance major, and he never felt nervous at all but only pure excitement that time but this time he didn't and like earlier, he wanted to hurl when he sees the banner, or the other college dance team, the trophy which is being display in public to temp the competitors even more.

Daniel balled up his hand and it was so tight that his knuckle had turned white. He bit his lip and was fidgeting and trembling. Feets were making small jump as he stand with his team. The competition will start in the next 3 hours so they have some moments to hang out. They had banned them from practice for the last time and had told every team to go and just have some chill time but no practicing.

"Niel hyung is turning white.." Hyeongseob said, looking at the older man being nervous, teeth clattering together. They had never seen him like this.

"He's nervous like all of us.." said Woojin, trying to help Daniel but he couldn't help but to laugh at the sight. 

"It's not like hyung never gone into this event before."

"He does but this year is his first time in leading the team. Previous year he was the one who were following and not leading so of course he's more nervous than any of us, Seobie."

"Mehh, I can't understand what you're trying to say. If I were Niel hyung, I would have been lying on the floor right about now."

"Why?"

"Because I would have fainted even before I stepped into this place, Woojinie."

"Hmm, point taken. Okay, maybe we should try to calm him down though. He's getting a parkinson attack right now."

They all watched Daniel fidgeting vigorously and his body was shaking. Parkinson? More like seizure attack. 

"Hyung...hyung, you need to calm down." 

They starts to make him relax, telling him to breathe in slowly than blow out slowly. Seonho, one of the team member went on his back and starts giving him a massage over his large, broad shoulder.

They all had pulled him towards a nearby bench, swarming him over and telling him to relax and breathe. Nothing is working and Daniel is still looking like he's having seizure and he's gonna embarassed himself if he goes on and Daniel is gonna attract lots of attention if he continue.

Woojin like his nickname Sparrow quickly sees the person who will save Daniel from his nervous break down. 

"Be right back!" he dashed off towards the man, and the rest of them watched when Woojin tugged the man with him, bringing them into a short run. At the sight of the man, who they called 'Daniel hyung savior', they heave a sigh of relief.

~

"Seongwoo hyung, please help us." Seonho was the first to spoke when Seongwoo finally stand in their circle.

"Niel hyung is panicking. We've never seen him acting like this before and he scares the out of us."

"Is he having a seizure, hyung? Or maybe a Parkinson disease. Or did he injured his brain."

They all goes asked Seongwoo in one go until he told them to ask one at a time, but he did however answer the first three question before that.

"He's not having any seizure or Parkinson disease and no he's brain are perfectly fine, so no need to worry." he said, which really it's a one question and not three.

Seongwoo took a seat beside the younger, gently taking his hand into his own and intertwining them together. He didn't really care about all the eyes that are currently watching them, because Daniel had told about their relationship at his dance team few days ago and they all were very happy for them.

"Niel ah..." he softly calls his name, trying not to startled his boyfriend in the process of calming him.

He felt Daniel's gripping his hand ever tighter but then slowly loosening after seconds later. He must have heard him, so Seongwoo smirk at the younger. He have so much affect on Daniel and just by listening to him calling his name softly made him relax.

Their eyes widen when Daniel's extreme shaking goes off after Seongwoo called his name. All of them let out a 'wow' by the Seongwoo effect as what the called it. Amazed that Seongwoo manage to calm Daniel by calling his name.

Daniel slowly turned his head at his boyfriend who currently smiling at him. He looked down at their intertwined hand and back up to flash his own smile at the older. 

"You are really something, hyung. You can calm me down with a simple way."

"Yeah, I noticed. You're very whipped over me that's why."

"And you are too."

"I do, but you are more extremely whipped than I do."

"I am not that overly, extremely whipped over you hyung. And you kn...."

"Yeah yeah, tell that to someone who will believe in you."

"These guys do believe me! Right? Woojin? Hyeongseob? Seonho? Samuel?"

He eyed every single one of them as he call their names. They all scratched their neck, heads, diverting their eyes away and and shrugging.

"I don't know, hyung. Seongwoo hyung is practically right in this. You are definitely the most whipped person among the two of you."

"Yeah, and you can't win against him."

"Very true...."

Daniel dramatically gasped and clutched his chest, mouth half opened and was shocked by their statement. He was betrayed.

"How dare you guys say like that about me. I'm so sad and disappointed that all of you are taking Seongwoo hyung's side but not me." he faked his sobs, attempting to be cute and sad as he rub his eyes which is not even wet.

Seongwoo scoffed and snorts by his boyfriend trying to be sad.

"Stop being dramatic, Nielie. Now, shall we check on the food stall right now and you need to stop with the act. You're terrible in acting."

Daniel scowled and pouts his lip at his boyfriend mean remarks. He was suppose to cheer him up and not being mean at him.

"I hate you..." he said.

"Thanks, I love you too. Let's go."

Daniel wanted to protest but he let himself being dragged anyway by the older because who is he to protest on his handsome boyfriend and he can never stay sulky and moody by the sight of Seongwoo's loving smile at him. He will immediately throws everything out of the window and starts being clingy with his boyfriend and acting cute to get Seongwoo to buy his favorite food and it was always a success.

~

"Sheesh, they are too lovey dovey." said Hyeongseob as he watched how Daniel open his mouth, asking to be fed by Seongwoo and he did with feeding him the tteokbokki. Daniel giggles happily like a kid, thanking Seongwoo and pecking the older on the cheek as they continue on walking around the place and stopping by every stall that caught their eyes.

"Yeah and we can't do anything to stop them. More importantly, Seongwoo hyung changed so much from being the cold prince into the warm prince. That is a Daniel effect though."

"I agree. They both have affected each other so much."

"Yeap, it's good to see that Daniel's hyung is normal now and not like he did before. Seongwoo hyung is really something."

They just nods his head and walked over the two lovely couple. The couple will just enjoy their time together before Daniel have to leave and get ready with him team.

"I'll be in the crowd so try and find me. Bet that you won't have any problem in spotting me."

"I won't and yeah, who wouldn't noticed you when you're this handsome. Every eyes will be on you instead on the stage or me later."

They both laughs before pecking each other one last time.

"Don't miss me too much, hyung."

"Hahaha, I won't miss you at all, Daniel."

"Hyung~~ That's mean. Take it back~"

"Don't wanna. Now go. I'll see you later and go win that trophy, my cute peach."

Daniel grins and giggles at the nickname, blowing a kiss at Seongwoo and the latter catched it with his hand.

"Will do, my handsome nerd. BRB."

"Eiii, will miss you."

"Don't be, because I won't miss you." the blonde stick out his tongue playfully and ran off to the backstage.

"He's such a dummy, but my dummy of course."

Seongwoo then walked off to the entrance. Minhyun and Jonghyun will be here soon and they had promised to meet up by the entrance and proceed to the stage together after that. 

 

_____

 

Hola and howdy ^^

Here is a new update for you guys and hope you guys like it :DDD

OngNiel couldn't get enough of each other and can't stop being all so lovey dovey and cheesy at each other hahaha

Next chapter will be about the battle, while this chap is slowly introducing on it anyway :DD

Comments and do upvote if you love this fic

Typos alert and TOODLES lovelies ;33