Kang Daniel

You are Beautiful

Seongwoo left his apartment sometime around 6 am, not even bother to grab himself some breakfast as he waltz out of his apartment but he did however manage to left some food for his furry friend, Citrus. 

Citrus is Seongwoo's pet cat which he brought with him when on the very first day of his enrollment into his current university. Thank god the apartment he rented for himself allows pet to be around as long as you keep an eye on them. He called his cat Citrus is because of his pair of green eyes and the first thing that came into his mind as he sees them was Citrus, and that's how Citrus gots her name.

She was gifted by his parents when he was 15 years old and from then on, Citrus has been his greatest companion compared to his human friends. She is definitely his favorite friend and the best one out of it all.

Seongwoo left early is not because he have an early morning class but it's because he just needed to get some fresh air and he enjoys the early morning sun more than anyone else. He walked towards his university open field where usually many students would linger around when it was lunch time or whenever they have a break. It's the best part of the university.

Basically it almost looks like a park. He was walking slowly, and before he could even reach the field he decided to grab some coffee at their school cafe which open so early in the morning.

The bell chimed when he enter the cafe and he was greeted by the staff there with a smile. Seongwoo is one of their regulars, even before he could place his order, the cashier open to speak of his usual order, "The usual Caramel Macchiato with extra shot?" she said, punching the cash register and with a ding it opens up the stash of cash.

Seongwoo nods and pay for his drink. He gave the girl a small smile and went to where they usually get their drink. After he got his drink, Seongwoo left the cafe and starts walking around the campus park, with his Caramel Macchiato on one hand. He took his time strolling around the park and he didn't think that he was actually walking for about 40 minutes. He starts noticing some of the students coming in and out of their dorm building, some running as he think they might be late for class, at least he doesn't have a particular early class today so he could enjoy his morning and decided to read a book he always carry about with him.

~

He settled himself on one of the bench on the campus park, placing his Caramel Macchiato on his side and fished out the book he's been carrying in his jacket. Seongwoo fixed his glasses before he starts flipping the book open.

Books are his second best companion beside his cat back in his apartment or his house where he was born. Seongwoo thinks books could always make his relax as he goes about it, reading for like the whole day without going out to play or even go partying with his friends since he was a kid, but Seongwoo was always a bright kid when he was little until some thing happen to him that made him changed, drastically from the happy pill Seongwoo into mute Seongwoo.

Mute does not mean that Seongwoo lost his ability to talk, just that he shut himself out, not wanting to talk to anyone in particular. He even shut himself from his parents when the time they asked what happened to him and why hasn't he talk or laugh much and he had made his parents worried of him.

Seongwoo doesn't tell them anything but keep it to himself. It was childish reasons actually but as a kid, a growing kid he thinks that it's a serious matters, for him of course. He will only say a word, like 'yes' or 'no' or 'thanks' or 'okay' and all other simple word. Never initiate any long talk or chats among his 'friends' whenever he goes to school. His sudden changes of attitude somehow draws all his classmates attentions when one day, they think it was weird for them not to hear any single word coming from Seongwoo nor laughs.

Even the teacher had asked him but he didn't say anything, eyes averting away from all his classmates. All of them thought he must having a mood swing or just not feeling well so they decided to ignore him except for two boys who happens to be Seongwoo's closest and most trusted friends, Kim Jonghyun and Hwang Minhyun.

~

While Seongwoo was too focused on his book at the same time reminiscing his childhood, he was brought back to the present when he heard a loud thud coming from across of where he sat. He looked up to see a blonde haired male laying on the cold hard floor. His belongings scattered everywhere, books, earphones, hair gel if that's what Seongwoo think it is.

The guy was fumbling around to get all his things back and Seongwoo sees that he was in a hurry because he kind of look like he was gonna die there. Seongwoo closed his book and walked towards the blonde. He bend down and pick one book with hand and with a quick reflex he pulls away from the blonde when the guy immeadiately stood up and the guy almost head butting his chin if its not for his reflex.

Their eyes met for a short second, but then Seongwoo just holds out his hand and gave the book to the guy before he turned away a leave the place and headed towards his apartment building. It was a weird sort of feelings when he met eyes to eyes with the blonde guy but Seongwoo choose to ignore whatever it was. If you think Seongwoo believes in love at first sight well guess again, he's not. He never actually once believe in all those stupid things. Seongwoo didn't even believe in Santa too.

~

Seongwoo find himself sitting under a large tree with his book. It's about 9 in the morning and Seongwoo decided to sit around under the tree and reading a book while he waits for his 10 am class and of course his friends. 

The shadow casted down on him, protecting him from the sun and the small breeze blows ever so lightly on his skin. As much as he enjoy his time reading his book, Seongwoo sometime feels bored even though the book he chose was actually quite interesting. He put down book on his lap, and strecth himself like a cat, both arms were raised up high. As he stretch his aching body, he caught a glimpse of a blonde hair from one of the campus building.

Seongwoo slightly turn his head to see if the blonde guy was the same guy he met this morning and he's right. It was the same guy and it seems the latter were in class, focusing or was he ignoring whatever the teacher is talking about infront of the class. Seongwoo stared at the guy, kind of admiring his feature from far away or maybe not. When he thinks that it was weird of him to stare at someone who he didn't even know, he turned his gaze away and starts reading his book again.

30 more minutes before his class start, he turned his head a little not looking anywhere in particular.

A few minutes later, he catches someone is walking straight at him. "Seongwoo ah." he recognize that voice so easily. Seongwoo glances at the person which happen to be his friends, Minhyun and Jonghyun, the perrson he was waiting for.

"Let's go. Class about to start." said Jonghyun, as he took Seongwoo's bag off the ground waiting for the guy to stand up. Seongwoo did so, taking his bag away from Jonghyun and shoved his book into his bag before they walk away.

"You know~ Someone has been staring at your from a far, did you noticed?" Minhyun starts, glancing over his shoulder to one of the window, and the said guy who was staring at them was the blonde guy.

Seongwoo just shook his head and keep on walking. Minhyun shrugs, "Well, he does. It looks like he didn't saw us looking at him when we got closer to you. He looks kind of familiar. Where have I seen that guy before?"

Jonghyun did the same thing and slightly glance back, he can only manage to see the guy's face just for a short while before a tall model like guy grab him by the collar and away from the window. He must be a friend.

"Ohh, I know who he is and I'm sure there is nobody else in this campus that have blonde hair except the guy. He's a year younger than us and he major in dance and science, and his name is Kang Daniel. He's a sweet guy."

Seongwoo didn't show any interest in whatever his friends are talking about and choose to ignore them, but he did however imprinted the name deep into his mind, thinking that maybe it's not a bad idea to remember the name of the blonde haired male. Maybe, just maybe.

'Kang Daniel.' he said in his mind, repeating it several times. It's a nice name.

 

________

 

Okay, second chapter is up and this mostly from Seongwoo's pov and because I wanted to make Seongwoo the quiet type that's why he doesn't have any line much. But mostly just his pov.

It's the same as from the first chapter but just from another person's pov so here you go.

I'm gonna take this ff slow and steady, don't want to rush things and keep it slow and steady and nice ^^

The reason on why Seongwoo shutting himself will be reveal soon, maybe not on the next chapter but later chapter (future chapter) but if you guys think whatever it was you guys are thinking of the reason, then maybe you get the idea.

Sorry, it sounded stupid lol and dunno if this chapter is good enough ^^

Typos and erros alert, no proof read

Enjoy and please comment :DD