Just Them

You are Beautiful

The next day, Daniel finds himself running around his dorm room, grabbing his book, bag, pants, shirt, and whatever else is there in his room and also the dorm room. Jaehwan had been listening to the blonde groaning, whining, grumbling, heavy steps running around and panting from their shared kitchen counter, sipping his tea. The shorter eyed the room which leads to Daniel's and then sees how the blonde scurried himself out of the room, looking a little out of place.

“Bye Daniel~” Jaehwan yells out at the latter after Daniel ran out of the dorm room, and Jaehwan broke down into a fit of laughter after that. They both know that Daniel is late for his ‘meeting’ with a certain guy.

The blonde haired male ran across his campus, like always and he finda that it have been one of his routine now, to ran like crazy almost every morning when he have morning classes. Except that today, Daniel didn’t have any classes whatsoever.

He came across a small park which he recently knew located by the corner part of the college. There were several students lingering around the place with either books or their laptop. Daniel arrived shortly after his 5 minutes of running at the said place, eyes darting around the park until he landed on a familiar guy, sitting by the bench facing the small pond. 

The blonde smiles, skipping towards the man but making sure that he didn’t make a single noise to get the man’s attention but before he could even make his suprise hug to the man, the guy had took noticed of Daniel.

”Don’t even think about it.” Daniel pouts but proceed in hugging the man anyway, engulfing the latter into his bear hug from the back.

"Aww~ Hyung, no fun." he whined to the man, who is really Seongwoo, his boyfriend. Yeah, he is proud to say and call Seongwoo hyung now his boyfriend starting from yesterday. Daniel gave the older a peck on the cheek before he went around to sit beside his boyfriend, leaning on his shoulder. Eyes sparkling with adorations.

Seongwoo just smile at the younger, as he continue with his book, letting the younger's head rest on his shoulder as he watched Seongwoo reading. It's pretty akward because they just officially became boyfriends and who knew that Daniel was this clingy the first thing in the morning.

They link arms because Daniel said it's a must when they are alone sitting on a bench like right now or just when they simply went out on a date which they haven't done it yet but will be soon in the future. Secret kisses is also a must because Daniel likes kissing, like a lot because he claimed and admittedly said that Seongwoo's lips is the best and he can't get enough of it and he successfully make the older blushed hard.

"Daniel, how are we suppose to exchange kisses when you and I study different kind of subject and you practically lives away and have dance battle coming up soon that you need to worry about and n-" he was cut off by Daniel smashing their lips together. The blonde pulls away seconds later grinning at the older's flushed face.

"Hyung, you got to toned down a little." Seongwoo raised his brow at that.

"Oh, so you want me to go with the way I used to be then? Answering with 'yes', 'no', 'hi', 'bye' and all other single one word I can come up with, hmm?" 

Daniel frowned by that. 

"No! Of course not, hyung. I don't want that..."

"Sure."

"Hyung, please don't start with your old ways of talking."

"Okay."

"Hyung..."

"Yes?"

"Ahhh, hyung~~"

"Hmm."

"Stop it~ Seongwoo hyung."

"What?"

"Okay~ I'm sorry for saying that to you. I didn't mean to. I like the way you are now, with you being more friendlier and talks more than you did before, and smiling more often is the best thing and I don't want you to stop. Please hyung, don't do that."

Daniel show off his best aegyo he could muster to the older, puppy eyes checked, pouty trembling mouth checked and the most cutest, annoying voice he could make checked.

Seongwoo stared at his boyfriend with his poker face, as if he was not amused by the younger but Daniel is not gonna give up.

Eventually, with five times of Daniel attempt on singing or aegyo-ing to Seongwoo, the older gives in. He could never hate Daniel when he's just to cute to ever get mad to. Seongwoo gave Daniel a pinched on his cheek and squished both his chubby cheeks before he broke into laughter on how Daniel is such a cutie. Pecking the younger in the process, peppering him all over the younger's face as he maintained squishing him, now looking like like a goldfish.

"Hyung~~" Daniel whined at the same time giggling by Seongwoo's peppering kiss. He loves it so much and how they are so lovey dovey towards each other in the morning. The blonde try to pry the older's hand away from squishing his face further but Seongwoo just tighten them even more.

"Nope. I'm not done yet." and the kissing keeps on going. Daniel couldn't hold his giggling anymore. He continue on giggling all the while and man he know he's ugly right now with how he looks right now, thanks to Seongwoo.

Eventually Seongwoo stop squishing him but his hand maintain on both Daniel's cheeks as he leaned in to kiss Daniel on the lips. He was bolder and braver now than he was yesterday.

Daniel closed his eyes when he watched Seongwoo's face getting closer to him and sigh in content when he felt the older's lips on his own. He's loving it, every single moment they are doing right now. Even though their relationship's as boyfriends just started, Daniel know that they have a long way to go and this beautiful relationship of theirs are slowly blooming even more.

Kissing Seongwoo in the middle of daylight or if you could say early morning is his favorite, or just laughing around with Seongwoo is great enough, or just teasing each other is awesome too. 

He doesn't want this to stop and just enjoy their time together. Kissing each other, wrapping one another in each other's arms and just....just enjoy spending time together.

Seongwoo pulls shortly after, thumb caressing the younger's cheeks and eyes showing lots of love, affection, adoration, to Daniel as they looked at each other.

"I love you, Daniel."

"And I do to, Seongwoo hyung."

They continue with kissing each other once again. Yeah, they love this so much. Not really care about anything else, but just them.

 

____

 

Short update and yet another of our fluffy, lovey dovery OngNiel xDDD

Oh my god, they can't get enough of each other don't they :DDD lol, kissing again the next day after they just became boyfriends and confessed lol

Sorry if they are shorts though...I just wanted to write a little more of their moments hahahaha

Hopefully you guys like it though, even if this chapter is short but sweet :DDDD

Comments and typos alert :3333

Ciao