Hints

You are Beautiful

Citrus was purring all the time whenever Daniel her head, under her chin, behind her ears and even her bum where it close to her tail. She like being pampered by Daniel a lot and she would mewled, purr and even around the man.

Daniel would just chuckles when the cat is starting to grow attach to him. He had been giving his attention to Citrus after her meal. He was now sitting on the kitchen floor with Citrus playfully lay down on her back, showing off her belly like she was asking to be there which is usually not the best part to do so because cats hates being touched on their belly and they would always bites them or clawed them if they do so except for Citrus. She loves being on her belly, and Seongwoo always did so whenever she eas being playful and needed her owner’s attention.

Daniel was thinking about it, whether he should or should not her belly. He did get clawed by his cats when he touched their bellies and he made a mental not to never do that again.

Seongwoo was busy with preparing them some meal, taking away the bag of snacks from Daniel earlier and he sigh at the sight of the alcohols. He didn’t say anything and just took them away and placed them in his fridge just to let them get cold so later they can drink it. He drinks but not all the the time. The older noticed Daniel was staring at the grey cat who is still flashing her belly at him and wiggling around, purring and meowing asking to be pet but Daniel didn’t move so Seongwoo think that he must be afraid to do so.

Seongwoo turned off the tap and walk closer, bending down to ran his finger on Citrus’s belly which the cat purr even more when Seongwoo did it. 

“You can touch her...on her belly I mean. She likes it, a lot. Don’t be scared of thinking that she might bit or scratch you because she won’t. Go ahead.” Seongwoo assures the blonde as he gave him a small smile, hands still roaming around Citrus soft, thick fur.

Daniel looked at the older for a short while but seeing how the older is smiling at him in that way makes all his worry to go away, so Daniel slowly ran his hand on Citrus's belly and instantly the cat purr once again, it's more of an adoration sort of purr or satisfaction and Daniel smiles at it.

Their hand ran around her thick fur, Citrus was wiggling here and there and both males chuckles at how cute she is acting. At some point, their fingers brushed against one another when they met at the center part of Citrus's belly which send them jolts on the sudden touch. They both withdrew their hands away, like they were electrocuted by one another. Daniel suddenly couldn't look at the older, holding his hand with his other one. It was really something but it's not like they never touch before. Daniel practically held Seongwoo's hand for god sake when he was sick. This is nothing compare to that day.

Seongwoo was looking away as well, but what makes him a little bit different than Daniel reaction earlier is that he was blushing. It was simple touch, accidentally brushed against one another and nothing else, and it's nothing compare to the day when Daniel held his hand tight up to the blonde's chest which was really something that he shouldn't be remembering about at the moment because it made him blushed even more, now in deeper shades of red. He could have sworn if Daniel turn to look at him right now, that the first thing he'll see is his ear. Seongwoo's ears are burning right now, and he couldn't hide them even if he want to.

The raven haired fixed his glasses that slips off from the bridge of his nose now hanging on the tip and he clears his throat and stood up. "I...I'm gonna continue with...with what I had just left off." and he left Daniel alone with Citrus, to starts with the meals once again. He need to get away before Daniel notice him blushing.

He took his apron and put it on him, rolling up his sleeves at starts with preparing the meals for the both of them for tonight. Since Daniel wanted to just hang out in his apartment instead of going out, so Seongwoo have to cook something for them and later he will get the guest room ready with some blankets and extra pillows he had stashed up in his closet. His face was still red but it's getting lighter and almost fading away.

Focus Seongwoo! Focus and stop blushing! Goodness those are just simply hands brushing against each other!

While he trying to remain calm and fighting off with his own mind, Daniel had left Citrus alone and headed to where Seongwoo is, standing by the counter with an apron on and all ingredients for whatever menu for tonight scattering on the counter. He stood beside the older, eyeing all the vegetables, chicken, fish and all others with a smile.

"Hyung, what are you making?" Oh , Seongwoo just cursed in his head when Daniel suddenly spoke from his side. He didn't noticed him at all and when did the blonde even moved to stand by his side anyway.

Calm down and don't stammer. Ong Seongwoo calm the down!

"Bul...bulgogi." Ohh me for stammering. Seongwoo just cursed to himself.

"Beef bulgogi?" Daniel questioned and he didn't noticed Seongwoo's stammering and Seongwoo was thanking the god by that.

"Yeah, did you not like beef? Do you want me to.."

"No! No, I love beef and in fact, I haven't eat any good korean beef in a while now. So that's why I asked." the blonde flashed his trademark killer smile that had make Seongwoo's heart stopped this afternoon. , he really need to get his heart check, this shouldn't happen to him not when Daniel is a guy, and a freaking guy who can make him feel weird in sort of a good way is really creepy and....weird.

~

"Ohh, then you're in luck then." Seongwoo said in the most relax tone he could muster. He can't go and stammer again for the sake of his own and he should really stop blushing right about now and throw away whatever this feeling that is playing around with him right now.

Daniel was jumping around in small steps at Seongwoo's side. He was looking so excited at the sound of beef bulgogi. He wonder how will it taste like when Seongwoo is the one cooking. Daniel had never tasted anyone else cooking beside his mother and the cafeteria lady or from the restaurant. So he was really curious on how the older's gonna taste like. He get to taste the porridge from last week and those were heavenly. Daniel even said that they were better than his own eomma's.

"What else are you cooking?" he eagerly asked the older, as he watched the older smoothly cut the vegetables like a pro. Wow, he was fast and looks like a professional chef and Daniel was interviewing him.

"Hmm, most probably kimchi jjigae will be in the menu and also buchimgae. Is that okay with you?" Seongwoo asked not looking at the blonde as he need to get everything ready quick.

Daniel was beaming in excitement in all the menus Seongwoo just said. Kimchi jjigae! Buchimgae! Beef Bulgogi! Oh damn, they are his favorite, heck FOOD is practically Daniel's favorite. He doesn't have a specific favorite so he likes everything that he could consume and digest as his favorite.

"That's cool. Haven't been able to eat any kimchi jjigae for a while now. Hmm, ahh hyung just by the name of it is already making my mouth water." 

The older chuckles at the statement. Daniel is simply too cute for him to ignore. He turned to look at the younger, smiling at the blonde with pure fondness and adoration which made the younger's heart skipped a beat and slightly blushed.

What the hell was that? Did Seongwoo hyung just smile at me with....with, I don't know...Ohh god, his smiles is so beautiful and he's killing me!

Seongwoo's smiles was mesmerizing for Daniel, it made the older look even more soft when he already is with his pastel green sweater on and those hairstyle. It made him wanted to just pull Seongwoo closer and starts kissing the older square on the mouth and hugs him tight, but he can't. Not right now so Danie need to stay down.

The older didn't stop smiling at him, not until he turned away to continue with his ingredients. Daniel is flying sky high right now.

Calm down, Daniel. It might be nothing and he might have smile to his friends like that as well so it's nothing special. Calm down!

"Daniel.." the older calls out and snapped him from his thought and have his attention on Seongwoo.

"Yes, hyung?"

"Can you help with cooking the rice? My hand is full right now so..." Seongwoo looked back at the blonde, hands up with one knife in his right hand and a piece of red meat on another. Daniel nods his head and start looking around for the rice cooker. When he found it, Daniel asked where the rice are. Seongwoo told that was in his pantry and Daniel goes in to find it. How can an apartment like this can have a pantry which is really a mystery to Daniel.

"How many cup should I cook?"

"Hmm 2 1/2 is fine. I can fry the leftover for tomorrow if there is any."

"Okay."

Daniel goes on with scooping two cups of rice then for the last one he make sure that it was fill up half of the cup and pours it into the pot after that. He rinse the rice as he remember how his mother had told him. At least three times or until the rice water is not that murky or just simpy all clear.

"Am I doing this right?" the blonde asked when he carefully rinse the rice, not sure if he's doing it in a correct way or not. The older went to check on him, standing close to Daniel, making the younger's breath hitch by the sudden presence standing so close to him. 

"Yeap, you're doing good. Make sure they are thoroughly rinse and then with the cup, use it to fill the pot with 3 cups of water. Dry the surrounding of the pot before you put it in the cooker." Daniel just nodded to his order and he glance at the older after he left to continue with his own task.

Whoever marrying this guy, is the luckiest person ever. 

~

After Daniel finished with the rice and making sure that everything is going smoothly, he went back to Seongwoo who at the moment is frying the beef. The blonde watched how serious Seongwoo is, flipping the beef here and there then like a pro chef, he hold the pan and starts flipping them without using the thong. The sound of the beef being cooked make Daniel's mouth water. 

What amazed Daniel more is that the older is multitasking between frying the beef then goes one with the kimchi jjigae that is currently boiling at the other stove. Seongwoo check on the stew, he added the tofu seconds later and gave it a taste. Daniel stare at the older, watching how Seongwoo was thinking through on the taste.

"Daniel, come here and have a taste and tell me what's missing." he walked over and let the older fed him the stew, blowing the stew slightly before he shoved the spoon in. Seongwoo wait for the younger to give his feedback.

"Hmm, did you put in the doenjang?" Seongwoo nods.

"Maybe add a little bit more of that. And maybe some more gochujang, if you don't mind. I kind of like it a little spicier." Daniel grins at the older. Seongwoo snorts at him but obey the younger anyway. He added some more the gochujang (korean chili paste) and the doenjang (korean bean paste) in. 

"It was kind of bland wasn't it?"

"Not at all, hyung. It taste great actually but since you asked for my opinion so I had to ask you to add some more of those paste in."

"Oh is it that tasty? I thought they were bland."

"Nah, you're imagining it. When you say it like that, it must be because you're already used to your own way of cooking it and that's why you feel it kind of bland but maybe already that good for you."

"Yeah well sort of. I haven't had any guest coming and eat dinner with me for years so that's why I need to make sure that everything is delicious."

"Wait, you haven't cooked for someone else for years? What about Minhyun sunbae and Jonghyun sunbae? Didn't they come visit you and ate with you or..."

"No and they don't usually ask me to cook for them and said that it's easier to just order take outs or ate at the restaurant or something."

"Ohh, then I'm your first ever guest to get the honor in tasting your meals, the meals that you cooked by your own hand then?" Daniel is smirking right now. He was really honored to be the first guy to get to taste Seongwoo's homecook meals. He doesn't want to sound giddy but he did. Seongwoo is making him feel special all of a sudden.

The raven haired noticed how the blonde is smirking at him, so he shake his head and lightly smack the younger on the arm.

"Okay don't start with that. It's only dinner and it's nothing special about making dinner for a friend. At least you're the first friend to never suggest in getting take outs or anything." Seongwoo turned back to the kimchi jjigae and then back to the beef.

He didn't catch how Daniel's face falls after he said they are 'friend'. So, Seongwoo only sees him as a friend than and nothing else. He could already guess as much. What do he expect, he didn't confess yet so he can't expect for the older to take the hints he's been giving or maybe Seongwoo didn't even catch all the hints at all. He hints were just a simple bright smile that turned his eyes into half shape crescent whenever he sees the older and it was somehow his greatest smiles ever. Then some of the playfulness and the cute tone he's been adding in his voice when they are together. And of course the way Daniel has been staring at Seongwoo is so much adorations that he is sure that Seongwoo had noticed it by then.

Even thougt it kind of hurt when Seongwoo claimed that they are just friend or he just decides that, thats what they are, Daniel didn't know that Seongwoo too had been throwing some hints at him. It was spontaneous and kind of more direct than Daniel's. 

One example would be the one Seongwoo had smiled at him with so much fondness and adoration just minutes ago. Seongwoo don't usually smile at someone like that if he didn't have any interest to them or love them. He didn't smile to Minhyun or Jonghyun like that. He did to his mother and father. And now he did to Daniel. Seongwoo might be still denying it, but he had grew fond of the younger and adores him to even gave his that smile but pity Daniel didn't catch or know what it mean.

~

They were just simple hints and if people didn't know them, it's a bummer. For both Daniel and Seongwoo, that is how they are at the moment. None seems to catc what they giving to one another. So they decide to just lay low.

Daniel helped with frying the buchimgae after Seongwoo had told him what to do. He was no pro when it comes in cooking something but with Seongwoo's help, he manage not to burn anything and get the buchimgae ready and well cooked. For the first time, he was proud of himself. 

"Nice job. Now, go and put them in the plate. The bulgogi will be ready soon. Scoop some rice out as well, if you can."

"Okay, will do. Should I just use any plate in your cabinet or do you have any specific plates for serving the food?"

"Any plates is fine."

Daniel goes on with the simple white oval shaped plate for the buchimgae. He then went on and starts scooping a bowl of rice for each of them. He is drooling when he saw Seongwoo bringing in the bulgogi onto the table. The smell in intoxicating him. It's mouth watering, mind blowing.

They both chuckles before they say their prayers and starts digging in. Daniel is in heaven and he was really grateful that god had blessed the man infront of him, thanking the god for meeting him to Seongwoo. For now, he's not gonna think about the 'friend' thing and just enjoy the evening with Seongwoo. That applied to Seongwoo as well.

 

____

 

*drools* oh sorry...writing this chapter is making me drools, even though I never ate any of those before xDDD but when I go through to just find what is good and tasty looking just make my mouth waters by the picture of it lol

well, here is the newest chapter ^^ and don't you think it's time for me to get Seongwoo out of his cold act and turn him back to his old self once again?

Seongwoo is starting to feel something for Daniel and have been giving simple hint to Daniel too xDD even though he's still in denial and not sure whether Daniel is straight or gay or bi or whatever lol

anyway, hope you guys enjoy this chapter :DDDD and leave your comments for me

really really leave some, because I love reading your comments so much....i really do :33

typos alert and I'm out!!