Harassment

You are Beautiful

Daniel spent a couple more minutes with Seongwoo before he went off for class, not forgetting to give Seongwoo a cheer and word of encouragement for his internship. They pecked one more time and Daniel’s out.

”Good luck, hyung. I’ll see later.” The blonde blow a kiss and closed the door once he’s out. Seongwoo sigh because of his adorable boyfriend. He was very lucky to fall in love with Daniel and the boy was too. The bespectacled man them walked over to stand in front of his full body mirror, examining the deep shade of purple mark on shoulder, which was created by Daniel earlier. He ran his finger over and couldn’t help but to blush because of it.

”Even though he told me to show it off, how can I ever do such thing. Daniel you are really...” he couldn’t finish his sentence and just leave it hanging. He brushed it off and decided to leave for his internship. He will go about the hickey later.

~

The hospital takes about a good 20 minutes if you’re taking the car. It will be about 40 minutes if you go walking through the streets. So Seongwoo ended up with driving instead and manage to get there on time. Thankfully they weren’t any traffics happen that morning.

Seongwoo took the lift and went straight to the department he was assigned after he asked the receptionist about the location. He immediately report himself to the person that will be in charge of him which is the dean's best friend.

He wasn't really alone but there are few other who is doing an internship like he is but from a different college. They quickly became friends and starts their work. 

Being in the Orthopedics department was not easy because you need to memorize the bones, ligaments, muscles like you're some kind of physiotherapist since Seongwoo is studying to be a doctor, he had no other choice but to know it all. Seongwoo only job for the first week was to go through every details of a patients warded are go back home try to do some syllables. Sometime few of the doctors there asked for his opinions of what should they do when he and the others joined the doctors making their rounds around the ward.

One more reason why Seongwoo hates bones, is because they are creepy. The reason why he called them creepy if most of the people will come in with their bones stuck out of their body, legs, toes, fingers or dislocated them terriby that they needed to the a surgery to fix it. Ugh, he can't stand to look at all sorts of the states they are, but as a medical student and will soon to be doctor, he need to endure all that so he brave himself and do what he's good at.

~

Only his first week of internship and he feels like he's dead already. He may be dead tired everytime he came home (late at night) but one thing for sure that kept him alive is Daniel.

Almost everyday after he started his work he will find Daniel waiting for him by his apartment building with foods and beverage and even snacks for the night. Daniel as always being the best and greatest boyfriend ever will helped in making him feel better by giving his stiff shoulder a massage or his head when he feels like he's gonna get a headache or simply just cuddle with him to make him feel better. Yeah, cuddle was nice and always do the trick.

Foods, well it's always the best although he would rather cook them but since he's gonna be busy for the next 6 months, he'll eat anything he can get his hands on and from Daniel's too.

"Come here, I'll give you a massage." Daniel calls out to him once he step out of the hot shower fully dressed. His boyfriend pat the empty space on Seongwoo's bed with a wide smile, arms wide open to welcome him in his embrace.

Seongwoo quickly get into his bed and lay his head on Daniel's lap with him bending his knee on the bed. He lay there and stare up to Daniel's face as the blonde slowly gave his scalp a good, nice and slow massage. Hmm, so good. Seongwoo's eyes automatically shuts when Daniel's long fingers starts to comb through his hair. Everything was perfect including Daniel because ever since they started dating, Seongwoo's life have became better and he's more friendlier and ever smiling more often now which shocked almost everyone in their college after they witness him smiling and greet the students passing by or teachers with a beautiful smile. They even posted it in their college website about Seongwoo's sudden changes but the latter didn't care about it at all. 

The raven haired even told Daniel about his past on why he had turned into his icy prince state and being all quiet and letting people say that he was a mute but he's not. Daniel was mad, he was angry, frustrated, annoyed, pissed off, sad and everything when Seongwoo told him about what he had gone through and the older had to calm his boyfriend down by hugging the younger until he gradually relax. But the younger even told him that he already know about it from Jonghyun even before  they started dating each other and told Seongwoo not to get mad at Jonghyun and it was him who had asked, but Seongwoo didn't say anything or get angry. That's a relief anyway.

Daniel ended up staying the night at Seongwoo's apartment because while he was busy threading through the older's hair and giving him the best massage ever when he heard how Seongwoo's breathe starts to even out and....asleep, on his lap. Daniel doesn't have the heart to wake the older up so he decided to stay and accompany his boyfriend.

~

"Ong Seongwoo?" the said person turned over to whoever had just call for him. He came in face to face with three men that was about the same as he is.

"Yes, that's my name and you are?" he politely asked, holding onto the clipboard in his hand. 

They smirk at him and one of them have a mischiveous smile flashed across on his face. "Hey, long time no see, Seongwoo. Remember us?" one of them casually throw his arm around Seongwoo's shoulder which startles him. Who the hell are they anyway.

"Uhh, Sorry...I don't recall of ever..." before he could end it, another man throw his arm on his other shoulder.

"Ahh, how can you not recall us, Seongwoo ah. It's us.....your classmates during elementary school.." 

By the word 'elementary school', Seongwoo stood there frozen on the spot. No....it can't be.

The three men smiles grew wider and they glances around and see that some of the people there were looking at them so they have to drag Seongwoo away from the crowd. besides, they are basically inside of the hospital Seongwoo's currently doing his internship anyway.

Seongwoo's past starts to haunt him again. Why now and why do they have to bother him again. He didn't do anything to them at all, after all that hatred he received from this so called 'friends' they should be the one who have this feelings and not him. He's done nothing wrong and have been living through his school days by being all quiet and studying with Minhyun and Jonghyun on his side. So why.

They shoved him into the storage room on that floor and locked the door from inside as they step closer to him. Seongwoo dropped the clipboard and his hands trembles when he reached up to cover his ears. 

"Yah, Seongwoo....do you think that you're that great, huh? Wahh, look at you.." there was a mocking tone laced over the man's voice as he gently, not really grab onto Seongwoo's white coat and yanks him forward until he stumble off his feet. Seongwoo hissed when he scraped his knee a little. His glasses was off and before he could stand up, another hand yanks him up by the collar of his shirt.

"Wow, and you're.....very handsome too. With that face of yours, you must be having lots of girls circling all around you...tch, this doctor look is so fake and you aren't suitable to be call as a doctor with that stupid voice of yours."

Seongwoo was once again thrown on the floor and he bumped into the table there. He couldn't open his mouth to fire back or retorts to whatever they are calling him or fight them back since they are sort of bigger than him. They keep on going on and sprouting lots of nasty words to him but never once did Seongwoo spoke back. 

After a while they left him alone sitting by the floor, with small cuts here and there. He was trembling and his glasses was....broken. With little power he have in him, he stood up and walked out of the room and get to his assigned person. He had to lie about all of the cuts he had and asked for permission to go home and so the person did and told him to take care. At least he was kind enough to let him off, maybe because he had done a good job so far and the person was satisfied with him.

~

"What happen with you?" was the first thing that slipped out of Minhyun's mouth when he reached his apartment. He forgot that earlier on before his encounter with those guys he had promised to meet up with his friends as they both decided to stop by after their own shift.

"I..." he winced when he tried to talk. The cut on the corner of his lips had started to stung and burn whenever he tried to talk. Seongwoo had to signal them to come in instead and just point at them to have a seat while he went off to his room.

Minhyun and Jonghyun exchange glances. They could smell something fishy and Seongwoo is keeping something off from them. 

"We bought you some pasta and thought that... Yah, Seongwoo...what's that on you elbow? What the hell happen to you?" Jonghyun trailed off when he just noticed a large blue black spot on Seongwoo's elbow and then there were some cuts going up down his arm. Jonghyun left the food and reached out to grab Seongwoo's arm harshly which the latter hissed at him and the Seongwoo glared at him. Minhyun had walked over to check on it too.

"You have cuts everywhere...tell us, what happen." Jonghyun said as he inspected the wound, and finding more of the same looking cuts here and there. 

Seongwoo just shake his head.

"Seongwoo..."

He shakes again, not wanting to tell his friends anything.

"Ong Seongwoo!" 

He flinched once Jonghyun raised his voice and eyes was glaring daggers at him. When the shorter male starts to get angry, he had better tell him or else, the worst part will come.

In the end Seongwoo hunched and admit defeat. He pull them to sit on his couch and slowly he starts telling them what he had gone through. Both of them was holding in their temper from the way Seongwoo looked at them. Face starts to burn and there were sparks of fire in their eyes that scares him.

"Seongwoo....you should tell this to Daniel...he need.." the latter shuts his mouth with his hand. Vigorously shaking his head as desperate no.

"Why...."

"He....just...can't"

They didn't pushed him further but just agree to him for now and keep it to themself and not to tell Daniel. He thanked them for being a considerate and understanding friends.

~

He thought that they won't ever show themself again but instead, they keep on coming and bothering Seongwoo for the next several days and Seongwoo will comeback home with few more freshly new cuts now.

Some of the ones he had before had started to heal nicely but it didn't help when he had new ones to tend to. At least he didn't need to worry about explaining things to Daniel because the boy was busy with his own classes and he had an important project he need to work on so Daniel had only able to text him and when the blonde asked if he could do video calls, Seongwoo quickly protest and gave lots of reasons until the blonde agrees to him with disappointment.

For now, he can't spare to let him know about this....harassment he's been going on. Yeah, harassment.

He stayed strong for a couple more days, which had dragged them up to a week now. Even his friends who is taking the same internship with him had noticed all the bruises and cuts on Seongwoo but the raven haired always said that he was clumsy and said he fell down or accidentally cut himself, etc etc.

Well, one day and once again when he had to go through the same process now in more secluded area where there is not a lot of patients or people around, the harassing is getting more intense. He can't take it any longer but he forced himself and try to be strong.

"Hey, ugly Seongwoo....why don't we have some fun huh. I mean, honestly though you're very handsome and pretty and bet you're very popular but one thing for sure....you're worthless."

"Hahahahaha true, still remember that you were making those stupid jokes and we had to laugh on that just so you will be happy and proud of your stupid jokes. You know you have the worst sense if humor right.."

By then, they start to grab on Seongwoo's hair so hard that he had to grit his teeth and try hard not to cry. It's the worst and this is far more worst than the time they only talked s about him, which he would just forget about it. But now they are using a brute force on him after they met again. 

Seongwoo though that maybe he's gonna get punch on his face but nothing happen. The only thing he could hear was someone was groaning and when he open his eyes, he sees one of them were laying on the ground, groaning in pain.

"Let him go." came a deep and a very husky with a threatening sort of voice from his side. He turned to find that Daniel was gripping onto the guy's hand who is grabbing on Seongwoo's hair tight which automatically made the man to let it go and wailed when Daniel tighten his grip even more around the wrist.

"Thank you." Daniel said with lots of sarcasm and with another hand, Daniel reached up on the guy's head and without mercy he smashed the guy's face first onto the ground. The older winced when he watched the scene. The guy was knocked out cold in an instant. Daniel didn't stop and proceed to the last person and grab onto the neck. He was saying something to the man with a very deadly glint in his eyes. And Seongwoo watched the man scurried away with (if he have one) his tails between his leg. The man was looking terrified after whatever Daniel had said to him.

Daniel extend his hand out for Seongwoo to grab on, and with shaky hands he took it and Daniel pulled him up and immediately wrap his arm around his waist as they walked away from the place.

~

Daniel was dead angry and pissed when Seongwoo found out that Minhyun and Jonghyun had told him. Now they are sitting in Seongwoo's apartment with Daniel constantly rambling, nagging and cursing about what would have happen if he didn't know sooner about it or he could be severely hurt if he didn't know and.....everything else.

"...I'm...sorry.." is the only word he could say, so low and scared to meet Daniel's eyes.

The younger stops rambling and stared at his all beaten up, bruised boyfriend who sat on the bed silently. He closed his eyes and try to relax. This is not the time to get mad at Seongwoo but more so, Seongwoo needed someone to comfort him.

So Daniel pushed away all the thoughts and walk over his boyfriend. He sat down next to him and gently with utmost care, took Seongwoo's hand in his own.

"Seongwoo hyung, it's okay. I'm here and I'm sorry for being mad at you and nag you but you have to know why I did that. I care so much for you that it hurts to see that you're in this state. Bruises here and there, cuts everywhere. At least they didn't get to punch you but if they did, I swear I would bring them hell for all I care."

He the back of Seongwoo's hand bring it up to his mouth and kiss them. Then on his palm then on all ten fingers. The kisses made the older blushed furiously but he can't deny that he actually liked it.

"I don't want to see all these cuts anymore so please, if anything like that ever happen to you again, just tell me and don't hide it away from me. You make me think that you still didn't fully trust me yet when we're actually boyfriends."

Seongwoo shook his head when Daniel said that. "No...no Daniel. I trust you...completely...and I'm sorry for being that way to you. I didn't mean to. You were busy with your big project coming in so I don't want to make you worry when I tell you what..."

Daniel stopped him from talking by kissing him squeare on the mouth, but he pulls back when Seongwoo winced because of the cut on his lip. Daniel mumble a soft sorry but didn't stop what he was doing and keep kissing him, more gently.

"Please stop saying that and I don't care. Just come to me and tell me when anything happen and you don't need to worry about my studies, hyung. I just want you to be safe that's all. Okay?" he said after they pulled away, lips brushed together while Daniel was talking.

"...Okay." is Seongwoo's reply.

That night, Daniel stayed back and cuddle on bed with Seongwoo, said something about he's worried that Seongwoo hurt himself again if he leave him alone so Seongwoo just give in and they cuddle together, brushing away the pain and ache he had all over his body and slept soundly in Daniel's arm, feeling protected and secure.

 

_______

 

New update...

Leave your comments below and typos alert

Toodles