Will you stay?

You are Beautiful

The couples had their breakfast on bed, yes they did. But they did ended up going into another heated make out section after they've play around with the food after few spoonful of it when Daniel turned again at the sight of Seongwoo. He couldn't take his hand off the older and well, that's how they start making out again but only making out and nothing more. Although they almost (almost, was so very close) getting back into their yesterday activity, when Seongwoo snapped back from his lusty, succubus side and pushed Daniel off him. 

He had to, because he was still in pain and it won't help if they start their next section of love making. 

"Hyung!" Daniel whined when he were thrown out of the bed, groaning when his were sore from the impact. Seongwoo is damn strong when he wanted to be.

The older male chuckles, and stick his tongue out.

"Stop right there and no more until I'm fully healed, Niel. I'm still so sore from yesterday." 

"Yeah, but it will heal much faster if we do it again." Daniel crawls back up, and went straight to Seongwoo like predator that is waiting to pounced on his prey.

"Where did you learn that? That's ridiculous. You're trying to make me say yes into having with you again by telling me a lie. You know I'm gonna be a doctor soon, right? So don't even try. I know, it won't make you feel better, but it'll make it worst." Seongwoo stated the fact, kicking his legs under the blanket like a child trying to get Daniel away from him, while he giggles.

The younger chuckles, "Oopss, you got me. But I don't care. I want to feel you again, hyung." he ignore the kicking and keep crawling but now changing his way.

"No! Stop being a boyfriend! You're gonna be late for class!" Seongwoo try to reasoned, gulping down his saliva when he sees how Daniel's eyes have the glint of lust. , he's . Daniel is too damn hot but he can't! They can't! Not when he's still all sore and although half his mind said he should go for it but another half of his more sane mind, said the otherwise. Which is stop Daniel from going on.

"Niel, if you don't stop right now. I'm not gonna tell you my surprise!" he try, using his secret weapon. Hope that it will stop Daniel, carnivorous side of trying to eat him up going on.

It did help as he watched how Daniel stop midway of his crawling and bob his head to the side, looking so cute all of sudden.

"What surprise?"

Bullseye! It work!

"That....you have to wait after your last class for today. I'll picked you up and well, let's just say you'll be staying at my house again. But, for different agenda and not like yesterday. No , but I'll let you to do so if you behave for a couple of days."

Daniel frowns, now positioned himself on the bed by sitting. Looking at his boyfriend in the eyes.

"Okay, fine. I'll try to behave but you're making me anxious, hyung. What sort of surprise are you hiding away from me? Please don't make me cry or break up with me."

Seongwoo hits him and glared at the younger. He hissed like a cat on the last word Daniel just said.

"That is a taboo word there, Nielie! And no, it's nothing to be worry about. Trust me, you're gonna cry, maybe. But it's not a bad thing. It's a good thing and I'm sure you're gonna be so happy or....um, not happy? I don't know, but you have to wait until the end of your class for today. Text me when you're done with your last class and I'll come by to fetch you. I'm gonna be free for a couple more days or maybe week, so call or text me when you're done."

Daniel tap on his chin, still looking at the older. He looks like he was thinking about it, like a lot, but he ended up nodding.

"That's my Nielie. Now, go and get ready. You can use my shampoo if you want to. I know you like the cucumber one."

"You know me so well, hyung. You're the best and your shampoo have become my favorite too. It smells so nice and fresh." the younger sat up but inch closer to Seongwoo and gave him a kiss before he went to take a shower.

~

Of course, Daniel being Daniel. He manage to drag Seongwoo in with him and they both take a shower together. Daniel kept holding on Seongwoo, helping the latter while he still a little bit in pain but soon let him go after Seongwoo felt a little better. The hot shower helps. They still have some hot, wet kiss while they shower. Because they can't take their hands or lips off each other.

Then, Daniel get ready and kiss him goodbye, before he left for college. Smells like a cucumber. From above, Seongwoo looked down from the balcony at Daniel and waves him goodbye and blow him kisses when he sees the younger glancing up at him, spotting him and waves to him. They smiles brightly, so much love in each other. Watching carefully to Daniel figure getting smaller and smaller after he walked out the entrance, hailing a taxi.

"Daniel need to get his license. He can't always ride a taxi now can he."

Citrus came into the room and join his owner, mewling at Seongwoo, trying to get his attention. Seongwoo turned to grab her with his hand and her fur, lovingly.

"Baby girl, do you think he's say yes? Do you want him to be around with us? With you?" he asked, eyes still fixed on the car that Daniel just went in and going further away until he is sure he can't see him at the end of the road. Cirtus mewl at him, leaning into her owner's touch where he was her.

"You're right. Maybe he will say yes. I hope he will. Because, well. It's better to have him with us rather than being away right? But, then I'm gonna make him be so far away from college that he had to wake up earlier than his usual time and... Oh Citrus. I don't know what am I doing. I hope he's be okay for it."

Seongwoo buried his face into Citrus. Nuzzling against the fur, and sat there doing nothing. Thinking about what would Daniel will say when he suggest to him or ask him if he want to move in with him.

~

"Hyunbin ah, what do you think does Seongwoo hyung gonna talk to me about? Ever since I left his house this morning and he said something about a surprise, makes me anxious, worry for no reason. I'm scared." Daniel bit his nail as he and Hyunbin walked through the hall to get to their next class. His head is full of what had the older said to him this morning. A surprise. What sort of surprise is he talking about. Seongwoo said it's something that gets him to cry but what for?

The taller model male pats his shoulder, "I'm sure it's nothing serious. I mean, you and him just did it yesterday as far as I know, from Jaehwan and-" Hyunbin was cut off before he could continue.

"How on Earth does Jaehwan know that I slept with Seongwoo hyung last night?! The hell is he? A stalker? Does he have some sort of a third eye or something. Dude, that is gonna be so weird if he saw what we do last night and I like it to be private since it's my love life and Seongwoo hyung were talking here! I'm gonna kill him!" Daniel wrath starts to boiled up at the thought of Jaehwan being all evil with him.

"Woah there, hold your horses, Niel. He sort of could have read the situation though. I think. Perhaps he already guessed that you won't be coming home since you have been thinking about, your life and when will you be doing it with Seongwoo hyun and all. So he guessed correctly when you sort of, not showed up at all. Or maybe he guessed it when he saw you sneak the lube into your backpack." Hyunbin snickers when he remembers the way Jaehwan had told him, then to Minhyun hyung, and Jonghyun hyung, Jisung hyung (who were shocked and thought that he needed to clean off his ears), even Taewoong hyung too.

"The ? Yep, I decided that Jaehwan have a third eye somewhere that follows me around. Or maybe he adopted a ghost to sit around and watch over me. Damn you Jaehwan. And I could guess that he had told Jisung and Taewoong hyung too?" Daniel raised a brow looking unimpressed or uninterested at all.

Hyunbin nods. He knew it. That is gonna get burn. He's gonna shove a hockey stick in his hole that Minhyun hyung can't never use it ever again.

Daniel runs his hand through his hair. He really pissed off but still anxious about what Seongwoo is going to say.

~

"Niel....You should really calm down. It's really nothing and not even that serious. Why are you worrying over it."

"I can't help it, hyung." Daniel starts. After he had endlessly kept thinking about it and have been continuing biting his lips, fidgeting in his seat next to Seongwoo's driver seats make him look so obviously, scared, worried about the surprise.

Seongwoo glance over his boyfriend once again and heave a long sigh when he sees how Daniel won't stop with the nervous breakdown.

"Okay, you know what. Maybe I should just say it now so that you won't be all fidgety and trembling when we're having our dinner." Seongwoo said.

"Hyung no. I..." Daniel raised his hand up to stop Seongwoo from going but he's too late since Seongwoo is already starting.

"I want you to move in with me, Daniel.

Daniel paused, gaped, shocked, eyes wide. He stared at the older, who keep on driving. He couldn't meet Daniel's eyes. Not right now.

"What..."

"I want you to come and stay with me. Live with me in my new house. I know it will be hard for you to say yes because honestly, it's gonna be far from college when you're already staying inside the compound itself. And if you say yes, you probably need to wake up at least a little more earlier than you should. And I can send you if you say yes. I'll even fetch you if I'm available. Plus, I though that you might need to get your license and....and." Seongwoo paused when he felt a pair of lips on his cheek. He almost pressed the break when Daniel kissed him. Almost.

He gave Daniel a glance, a short one.

"Is....is that a yes? Will you stay?"

Daniel smiles wider. Eyes turning into his famous half crescent that Seongwoo loves so much, nose crinkling and his bunny teeth stick out.

"Of course it's a yes, hyung. Do you think I've never thought about that? I always thought, how nice it would be if I'm living under the same room as you. Or hoping that you would ask me. And hyung. I'm really happy and yes, I'll gladly stay and moved in with you. I don't care if it's far away or if I have to wake up an hour earlier or so, as long as I can stay with you hyung. Closed to you is more than enough. Honestly, I can't live so far away from you hyung."

Daniel concluded, taking Seongwoo's hand and kissed them and then up to his cheek again and neck. Just a peck.

"Really? I mean...I'm glad. Thank you." Seongwoo sigh, relief that Daniel actually said yes.

"No, thank you hyung."

 

______

 

Updated!!!

Okay... I have a good news. I won't end this story at chapter 50, but I will drag it up to chapter 51 or 52 ^^ just to make it a little bit longer but that's it :DD

I hope you love that hahahaha. And yes, Daniel is moving in. I repeat, he's moving in to live with Seongwoo xDDDD

Okay, I'm pooped, tired. Gonna sleep now and will update again when I'm free ^^

Comments and upvotes :33

Typos and errors alert

Bye!!