Cloud Ha Cafe

You are Beautiful

It’s the last day of exam for the 3rd year and they are very much excited thinking about it. Finally it’s gonna end some of them exclaimed. Their hellish week of semester exams is finally come to an end. Once the last paper end and the bell rings indicating the end of the exam, the whole campus buildings cheers loudly coming from all the 3rd year.

Some of them quickly sprint out of the exam hall, some already make a call to arrange some party or get together with their friends. Some just went straight to their dorm to repay back all their little sleep most of them had.

Seongwoo, Minhyun and Jonghyun thanking their lecturer for that day and left the exam hall to grab a bite at the nearest cafe outside their campus. Saying that they needed something else besides their campus food to wash away their thoughts on their papers.

"I'm starving and I never thought that skipping breakfast makes me having gastric. Ughh." Minhyun whined, clutching his stomach that keep on twisting tightly, asking to be fed.

"Your fault for skipping." said Jonghyun earning a glare from Minhyun.

Seongwoo complete ignore the two, eyes focusing on the street when they walk out of the campus gate, giving the security guard a bow. They are free to roam outside of the campus now since their last paper ended. It was also because Seongwoo were a dean lister and he is allow to leave the campus ground even though they are still as how you could say, have classes and some studies to do (not really though). Minhyun and Jonghyun were given the access in following Seongwoo without getting their name black listed. Thats the power of being on a dean list.

They arrive shortly after walking two blocks away from the university and making a turn left, they reached their cafe. The designated cafe the three friends have been going to lately when they don't have any classes.

~

Cloud Ha Cafe is what it call. They were greeted by the owner of the cafe who seems to have become friend with them, except Seongwoo because like always he is not that open and friendly to stranger so only Minhyun and Jonghyun would occasionally do the talking. The owner that goes by the name Ha Sungwoon somehow understand Seongwoo so he didn't push the younger to get him to talk. He respect the younger wanted some privacy.

"Hi! Well you guys early today. Guess your last paper just finished huh, just by seeing your faces I could tell how happy you guys are to finally get your freedom." Sungwoon said, chuckling at the three as he motion for them towards their usual seats, he even place a RESERVED sign on the table just in case the place gets crowded and he know that the three boys will come visit even though they were busy with their exams and classes.

"Thanks and yeah, paper just ended and damn right we are happy to finally get some relaxation we needed. It depends on the head master now, whether he want to grant us a week or two weeks of leave. Hopefully it'll be two weeks though. I need to visit my hometown." said Jonghyun once he seated himself. 

Minhyun nods in agreement, "Same, I need to go back to Busan. My mom have been asking whether I'll be coming home this semester break or not. I know she will definitely force me too." said Minhyun.

Sungwoon chuckles as he listened to the two talking, then came another man almost the same height as Sungwoon but with a darker shades of hair, holding a menu with his hand. The man goes by the name Noh Taehyun who is bestfriend or boyfriend of Sungwoon. They are the one who started this cafe and supposedly they gonna named the cafe Cloudy Monster Cafe but Taehyun didn't want to be included in naming their cafe so he told Sungwoon to just use his own name and nickname instead, so thats how Cloud Ha Cafe were named. Cloud since Sungwoon said ever since he was a kid, all his friends keep calling him Cloud while Ha is his surname.

"I see Seongwoo ssi still not talking to you. Here is your menu." said Taehyun once he reached the table with the menu. Taehyun also befriended the three when they had started became their regulars and like Sungwoon, Seongwoo haven't spoken to him as well.

Taehyun wanted to hear Seongwoo talk so he sometimes likes to push the button, while Sungwoon didn't. It made Seongwoo a little uncomfortable but Taehyun didn't really care. He tried his best to get the younger to talk to him and Sungwoon, because honestly Taehyun adores Seongwoo being all insecure and giving off the cold vibe at him.

~

"Taehyun, stop pushing Seongwoo like that. You can see that he is uncomfortable with it. One day he'll open up and start talking to us, so leave him be." Sungwoon said, nudging Taehyun with his elbow as he could feel the slight tension growing.

The dark haired male pouts, slight glancing his boyfriend. Sungwoon doesn't give in because he too like Taehyun adore Seongwoo. Not only Seongwoo, even Minhyun and Jonghyun too. He didn't think that he'll befriended his customers and finding that they are pretty easy and fun to talk with.

While they scan through the menu, both Sungwoon and Taehyun noticed the chattering coming from the other tables. They both slightly turned to glance at all the people who they found staring at the table they currently standing at. Their eyes looked around the room, most of the eyes were on the group of three males they are friend with and boy it seems they have attracted lots of attention when they entered the cafe without them noticing it.

The two older chuckles, and they even snorted few times. Looks like they had group of fangirls fawning over the three boys right now.

"I'll have Mocha Peppermint Latte and your signature pastry that I'm sure is your greatest and Seongwoo will be having his usual Caramel Macchiato with extra shots and your Apple Crumble Cake." Minhyun smile, closing the menu once he gave his order for Taehyun to jots down. 

"And I'll be having Hazelnut Mochaccino with Blueberry Pie." Jonghyun said after that.

"Alright. All set, your order will be ready in a short while and did you just read Seongwoo's ssi mind or something, Minhyun ssi? How did you know what he wants when he didn't even said anything or even looking at you to show any signs of what he wants?" asked Taehyun in amusement.

"Hmm call it a friend intuition. Seongwoo love Caramel Macchiato too much for him to change and try any other coffee and Apple Crumble was his favorite dessert ever since his mother baked him once when he was little and it has always been his favorite till today and somehow you have that in the menu." Minhyun answer nonchalantly. Jonghyun nods in agreement. They could read Seongwoo like an open book when you have been sticking close to him for the last 20 years.

Seongwoo stay silence throughout the explaination, taking out his usual thing, his book to start reading while he wait for his order. He can't deny what Minhyun said is wrong, it's actually all true. Not only Minhyun or Jonghyun could read him, he too can read what his two friends were thinking most of the time. Friend intuition indeed.

"And I thought you guys somehow communicate through telepathy or something. I need to try with Sungwoon later." Taehyun giggles when Sungwoon gave him glare, excusing himself to get their orders ready.

Sungwoon too excuses himself when one of the staff calls for him, leaving the three males to themself.

~

Taehyun cameback minutes after with their orders, placing everything down while repeated each of their orders.

”Mocha Peppermint Latte and our Almond Chocolate Cake for Minhyun which is our today signature dessert. Then Caramel Macchiato with extra shots and Apple Crumble Cake for our so very quiet Seongwoo and lastly Hazelnut Mocchacino and Blueberry Pie for Jonghyun.” Taehyun said after he place all the plates and the mug of coffee to each one of them with a smile.

Seongwoo glance up for a short while to Taehyun, and he manage to mumble a soft ‘thanks’ which the older almost miss it but he didn’t. He gasped.

”Ohh wow, finally you say something Seongwoo ah. Even though it’s really soft but still you just talked!” Taehyun chirped to them, the tray that was in his hand now currently placed under his armpit and he proceed to give Seongwoo a clap.

Minhyun and Jonghyun chuckles at the older man and Seongwoo didn’t seem to care of what the older is doing and just continue with sipping his Caramel Macchiaoto then he hummed in pleasure of the coffee going down his throat.

They all eyed the glasses male in amusement. 

“Looks like he’s in a good mood.” said Minhyun as he too took a sip of his Mocha Peppermint Latte.

”Yeah he does. Sungwoon ssi coffee is the best. Seongwoo loves it so much thats why he was humming in satisfaction. It’s not easy to impressed him but guess the coffee here did the magic.” Jonghyun exclaimed as he starts cutting some of the Blueberry Pie with the fork and shoving them into his mouth.

Sungwoon came back after that, watching how the three males were looking all so happy when they start eating their desserts and their coffee. A satisfying grin flashed across Sungwoon's face which his boyfriend, Taehyun noticed.

Sungwoon's coffees and desserts always successfully make the three males goes into pure bliss whenever they came by. It's an ecstasy for them and they always finds it satisfying and able to make them melt. Everything was perfect to them that afternoon and they stayed at the cafe until it was almost sundown.

While they were enjoying themselves, Seongwoo manage to initiates a small talk with the two older males which took them by suprise but of course very delighted about Seongwoo finally talking to them. However most of Seongwoo's answers or questions or words are small and short but still Sungwoon and Taehyun are satisfied with the new progress. Even Minhyun and Jonghyun shows some satisfaction when their cold demeanor friend starts a conversation.

They mentally noted to themself to always be with Seongwoo and protect him at all cost.

 

________

 

New update and new characters introduced!!

Ha Sungwoon and Noh Taehyun!!!

I haven't intoduce Taewoong yet but I will on the next chapter :DDDD

Comments are more than appreciated ^^

Typos alert :DDD

 

Ha Sungwoon: 25 years old and the owner of Cloud Ha Cafe. Befriended the 'triplets' for about a month and adores them and sort of protective of the three.

Noh Taehyun: 25 years old and the second owner of Cloud Ha Cafe and Sungwoon's boyfriend. Also befriended the three boys and kind of protective over Sungwoon and suprisingly for the three males.