Dance Battle (P2)

You are Beautiful

"Okay hyung...you should really stop with the fidgeting!" Samuel walked over to the overly nervous Daniel who is sitting on a chair closed to the stage. He slapped the man's arm so hard that Daniel cried in pain, automaticlly bringing his hand up to rub over the stingy place.

"Ow...Muel please don't do that again. I'm perfectly fine, see...No shaking....hands." He stuck out his long arms to show to the younger that he was not shaking, but as matter of factly they were pretty shaken. All ten fingers were trembling although it's not that bad compare to earlier, still it's very much visible to everyone.

Samuel sigh, pressing over his nose bridge. He can't believe that their leader right now having yet another set of breakdown and soon, after two teams going on with their own dance will their turn. Each team was given about 15 minutes of their times to shine and get the audience to be amaze by their dance and at that moment, they don't need Daniel to be all nervous. Not right now.

"Do you want me to call Seongwoo hyung again." It was meant to be joke for Samuel but for Daniel it sort of sound like it's for real and he quickly yells out a no, loud enough for every eyes to shift their gaze at the two man. Daniel and Samuel quickly apologize.

Daniel had drag Samuel away, "Don't....do not call him over. I don't want him to see me like this, not after he had help me to calm down. God, I'm so nervous and so a bad leader right now." Daniel groans and buried his face into his palm and was crouching down. He wanted to hide away and perhaps just leave and make everybody in their college be all disappointed at him being a coward and tell bad things about him.

He just can't right now and it's bad. He should be a strong one here and not the weaker ones when all s are depending on him.

Samuel don't know what to do and just stood there, staring down at the older. He should be saying something that could make him stop shaking and blaming himself for being weak. He carefully crouched down and place his hand on the older's shoulder. Before he could say anything, his eyes caught sight of Woojin, Hyeongseob and Seonho approaching the two.

"Niel hyung.." Woojin calls out the older's name. Daniel lift his head away and looked at Woojin.

"It's okay to be nervous and worry about the battle later and it doesn't matter if we win or lose hyung. Let's just have fun." Woojin gave him an assuring smile. Daniel try to read through Woojin's eyes, like he was trying to see whether he was telling the truth or lying, but he can only see honesty in them. Somehow Woojin manage to calm his nerve down with the fact.

Seonho and Samuel helped him to stand and they gave him their most sincere smile. They are telling the truth, just by looking in their eyes. He heave a sigh before a smile creep up on his lips. Yes, they just need to have fun and see where it will lead them after they announce the winner.

"You're right. Let's have fun and do our best out there. Let's make our college proud"

All other members came and make a circle, hands out in the centre and shout out their sort of war cry.

~

Seongwoo stand in the middle of the crowd with Minhyun and Jonghyun. It was really packed and he feels like he's gonna suffocated himself because damn this people is being aggresive in pushing them to go closer to the stage. Seongwoo's patience running thin and low and with one more pushed or maybe an accidental jab on his body again (which he did get one earlier), he's gonna told them off.

Minhyun have been rubbing gently on his back a circular motion, trying his best to calm the bespectacle friend of his and Jonghyun. They know that Seongwoo is getting annoyed and more annoyed now, and they both know that Seongwoo would have leave the place right about now but the only reason that has been keeping him there is Daniel and his dance team. He had promise to stay and watched, rooting for their college dance team and Daniel so that's why Seongwoo is keeping himself as calm as he can, despite the constant grumbles he have been mumbling under his breath so many times now.

They both were very amuse by how amazingly patient their friend is, all thanks to Daniel. Seongwoo was not really an easy person to deal with and was not really that patience in all sorts of matters but just in certain occassions so they are quite amazed that he's being one and obediently wait for Daniel to show up on stage along with his team and rock the stage.

After the last dance team ended their performance with a stunning pose, they announced the next team which is Daniel's and instantly Seongwoo's face light up and his lips curved into a smile. 

They had been joined by Jaehwan, Hyunbin, Jisung and Taewoong right then which all three of the medical students were suprised by the presence of their lecturer, Jisung and Taewoong. Seongwoo had remember that one time Jaehwan told him they are friends with both of the older men. Like they always did, showing respect to them, all three boys bow in a respectful manner.

"Hey, hey no need for the bow, it's embarassing. Right now we are not student and teacher but just friends so let's not do that. You boys are attracting lots of attention." Jisung quickly stopped them and looked around to see several eyes was looking at them.

"Sorry, Jisung seonsaengnim. It's a habit." Jonghyun claimed. 

"No need for the formality. Call me Jisung hyung is fine and Taewoong hyung too." He smiles softly at the three boys, patting Jonghyun's by the shoulder. They could only nod although it's weird to call them with 'hyung' rather than 'seonsaengnim' but they'll go with it anyway.

They shifted their eyes on the stage again when they see Daniel and the rest of them walked up with their designated outfits. They prepared so well.

~

(A/N: I legitly don't know what to called their dance team as...so I'm just gonna skip the intro and starts with the dance and sorry, I don't really know much of what dance steps they are doing but just think of any sorts of dance move that Daniel had ever did or any dance practice not from W1 or PD101..sorry!)

 

After their introduction, Daniel and his team gets into position and prepare for their dance. Hopefully they get to wow the audience and of course impressed Seongwoo too, because honestly speaking, Daniel only care what Seongwoo would think. He didn't give a crap about the trophy even when Seongwoo had told him to win them. He just want to see Seongwoo's reaction when he perform. 

The music starts and slowly they move their body according to the music, moving swiftly and with so much elegant in their steps. The beat of the song was slow at the first part but it starts to get even funkier in the middle. 

The songs was very upbeat and surely they could make everyone to move together with the song. Daniel was keeping his focus on every moves he deliver and try to be careful as he watched how the people had start to sway and move their body together with the music, and some pumping their fist over their heads and cheering for them, with lots of 'woo' or 'yeah' every now and then. 

Then he locked eyes with Seongwoo who was enjoying the performance because he is bobbing his head a little and even move to the beat. Seongwoo was smiling so brightly and Daniel almost stumble down from his dance move but he manage to get it together. Sure he had seen the older smile like he currently do almost many times now after they became boyfriends, but Seongwoo never fail to pulled Daniel's heart and make him melt by the way he smiles. He had vow to himself and promise to keep that smile over his boyfriend forever, and will surely protect that smile.

So Daniel's steps getting more and more swift, he is all fired up just by seeing how Seongwoo is smiling in satisfaction and proud showing all over his face. He kill the dance floor or the stage by his killer b-boy move which he pulled through so easily. Damn, not even Woojin could be that good.

They ended their dance with their greatest moves and the crowds erupted with loud cheers, applauding so loud as they were really enjoying their performance. It satisfiy them so much and Daniel was really happy by how they could pull through such amazing performance and how the crowds are cheering so excitedly. He sees how Seongwoo and his friends was clapping very enthusiastically, much adorations, lots of excitement.

The announcer thanking them for giving such awesome performance and asked them to go backstage and welcoming the last team. 

~

They all jumped, so very hyped and proud of their performance. Although they are tired and breathless they couldn't stop their excitement and soon every single one of them starts to feel nauseatic because the results on who gonna go home with the trophy will be announced right after the last team performed.

It's nerve wrecking and somehow Daniel was calm. Maybe because they had performed so well that all his worries fly out the window that he felt so calm and relax. Yes his heart was pumping so fast because he just dance like crazy and tired, and well nervous but not like before the performed.

Suprising, Daniel is the one who is trying to calm his team down. Reassuring everyone that kill the stage, showering them with lots of positive words and encouragement. They were thankful that the leader was calm and not having his mental breakdown like he did earlier.

Minutes later, they found themself standing on stage with the rest of other group and waiting for the result. It's not that hard to choose by how everyone had show their greatest move and dance.

Daniel crossed his fingers, eyes shut tight as he nervously wait for the result. Some of them had link their arms around his own muscular one, trying to calm themself. And when they announced their group name as the winner, Daniel and all his team members were shocked, eyes widen and they couldn't contain how happy they was. Seonho had burst into tears of joy at the result and Hyeongseob was trying to calm him down when he too was fighting his own tears. Daniel trembles, he was too shocked by the result and couldn't believe that they had won, yet again this year with him being the leader.

"Congratulations!! This is their 4th consecutive wins for this year! They never fail to impressed us and their own college!! Give them a loud applaud!!"

Wow, they won again..and they had made their college proud yet again and Daniel was truly happy. 

"Go DANIEL!! Go TEAM!!"

"That's our dance team!!! Assa!!!"

"Chukhae!!"

"Wohoo!!! 4th time and still strong!! Congrats!!'

They heard all their friends cheered and congratulations, and Daniel smiles brigthly to Seongwoo was giving him two thumbs up from his position. He was very proud of Daniel and was in awe by his performance, making him wanting to jump up and joins him.

~

Once they walked down and everybody congratulated them for winning again they just bow and thanking everyone. They can't never beat their college dance team and they are genuinely happy for them despite being in a competitions and rivals but nevertheless sincere with their congratulations.

Daniel can't wait any longer, so he gave the bouquet and the trophy to Woojin and starts running towards Seongwoo and friends. He need to hug the older now or never. So when he saw him, Daniel's aggresively tackles him, pulling the older in his bone crushing hug. Seongwoo yelped by the hug, he was wheezing but chuckles by his boyfriend being all clingy.

"Congrats, Nielie. You did well and I was impressed. Not only that, I enjoy it so much and boy you kill the stage." the older reached up to the younger's hair which is still damp with sweats. 

Daniel nuzzles his face deeper in the older's shoulder, inhaling his scent and was contented.

"Thanks. You know I was only thinking of you though. I kept thinking how would react and feel when you watched me perform and will you be proud of me and so on. I actually didn't care if we win or not because I only care of what you think."

"Aww, Niel ah. That is very sweet yet cheesy but cute too. You know I would be proud right no matter how bad or well you do. And well, I was thinking the same thing. It doesn't matter if you win or lose as long as you enjoy the time."

Daniel nods, still not letting go of the older so Seongwoo had to struggle his way in turning his body now with their chest to chest.

Their friends had already left them alone when Daniel pulled Seongwoo into a hug to congratulates the rest of the team. Jisung said , to leave the lovebirds alone for a moment. Much appreciated to Eomma Jisung.

"Nielie, congratulations again." Seongwoo softly said to Daniel as he cupped the younger's face so that Daniel looked at him. He peck the younger's lip and smile lovingly.

Daniel searched all over his eyes, and he sees Seongwoo is showing lots of love and adorations and admiration only. Daniel is very grateful to god for blessing Seongwoo to him and loved him. He couldn't contained how happy and again grateful for meeting Seongwoo and falls in love with the older and now being his boyfriend. He must have save the world in his previous life to be blessed by this handsome, nerdy but cute man in his arm.

Daniel leans in to kiss Seongwoo full on the lips. Yes, he very much in love with Seongwoo. So very much and so did Seongwoo.

 

____

 

Hello and I present to you guys the latest chapter for tonight ^^

It's pretty long like some of the previous chapters and hope you guys like it :DD

Woot woot for Daniel and his team....congrats on winning boys xDDD hahaha (of course the main will win...it's my story lol)

Kekeke, OngNiel being lovey dovey again but not much :333

Share your thought and leave you comments, my lovelies

Toodles and will update again soon.

Typos alert