Ong’s Part

You are Beautiful

Seongwoo was sitting in the library at his usual spots, hidden away from the rest of the students. Several books were piled up on table since he needed it. He haven’t been going on any sort of books for the past weeks and he told himself that he need to catch up with all of them. Seongwoo is a bookworm, he can finished up a whole book within hours and in a day, he can finished up to 3 books or more there is no classes or if he isn’t needed at Mr Choi’s infirmary.

He tried his best to get his attentions only on the book and pushed away all others from his head but there are one thing that is very stubborn that does not wang to leave. Kang Daniel.

If has been a week since he last seen the younger blonde when he was sick at that time. Seongwoo was not a cold and heartless person when it comes to a person who is need of help like Daniel did, even if he didn’t asked him to. That day he helped in taking care of the younger male, nursing him back to health for the whole day since he had a high fever and was weak and helpless.

Seongwoo even waves off Daniel’s roommate  and bestfriend out of the dorm so that it’s only him and the younger boy left. He mentally wanted to slap himself that day but what past is past. They had fun and he’d enjoy spending time with Daniel and getting to know him little by little.

He was too caught of with his thought that the raven haired had long forgotten his book that he’s holding in his hand. He was too occupied with his thought about Daniel. 

Something weird is stirring up in him each time after they spent the day together and for the whole week after that day, his head is full with the blonde. That’s why right now he’s trying his best to get his mind off Daniel and gets into his book. 

~

Jihoon and Daehwi shows up after that, easily spotting him since it is his favorite spots in the library. 

“Seongwoo hyung~” both of them chirped as they headed their way to the older male. Seongwoo had lift up his head to them once he heard their voices.

”Oh, Jihoonie...Hwi ah.” The two boys took a seat when they reached the table. Some books were in their hands, putting it on the table afterwards. 

“Hyung, it’s been a while. How was your semester break? I heard that you’ve gone to Incheon with Jonghyun hyung to visit your parents then to Busan where Minhyun hyung is.” said Daehwi scooting closer to Seongwoo peeking through the book which the older is currently reading.

”Oh yeah. It was great. I had fun.” Seongwoo replied nonchalantly. It was great except that he had to remember back his past one time but thank god Jonghyun was with him.

Jihoon hummed, “Hyung, can I ask you something because it’s kind of make me all curious to know and i’ve been itching to ask you.”

Seongwoo and Daehwi both turned to look at Jihoon, “Sure, what is it.”

”I’ve been wondering...when are you gonna confess to Daniel hyung?”

Seongwoo eyes widen at the question, and he wanted to yells out about whatever nonsense is the younger talking about, especially when it’s about Daniel who have been torturing his mind for the whole week. Daehwi nodded as if he was curious too and turn to meet with Seongwoo’s eyes.

They both waited for him to answer.

”Wh...what ever do you...mean? Confessing?” Wow is it just me or does the library suddenly feels hot right now. His heart was beating so damn fast that he is sure that they were gonna come out of his ribcage. He was not expecting that, not ever.

”You know what I mean hyung. I mean, are you not in love with him?” The pink haired boy asked again. 

Okay he needs to breathe and calm down. He had no idea and why does Jihoon and Daehwi thinks that he had those sorts of feeling over the blonde boy. They’re practically friends and the last week, both of them had became closer with them now visiting each other more often mostly at Daniel’s dorm room. Or sometimes Daniel would come to the infirmary after lunch or after his last class and later walking together for home.

Seongwoo had to admit that Daniel was a fun guy, he finds that Daniel would laughs in almost anything, even when he was being sarcastic to him or criticize somethings it will always leads him to laughs out loud and the best part that Seongwoo finds Daniel cute (yes, he’s cute) is that his eyes will turned into a half crescent shape which hides away his eyes everytime he laughs and also his bunny teeth would stick out when he smiles or grins up wide. Also he just learn that Daniel have a mole situated under his right eye which is his best trait.

But even so, he does not have those sorts of feeling for Daniel. Is he? No of course not. They’re just friends and nothing more, or are they gonna be more than that? Surely not and he think that Daniel is not into guys and he’s not too or was he into guys and Daniel is too?

Wait what is he thinking about anyway. Why should be concerned whether Daniel is interested in man or not. He shouldn’t be like this and get back to his book again like he always had. Anyway he need to give them his answers so that they could shut their mouth up and no more asking about when will he confess.

”What makes you think that I have those sorts of feeling for Daniel? We’re both men and I’m sure that he’s not into guys at all. Yes I had to admit that he’s handsome and cute at the same time, but that does mean I have feelings for him.”

The two boys pouted their mouth, somewhat disappointed with his answer. Was is wrong for him to say what he feels like? Because honestly that’s how he feels right now or maybe not, it doesn’t matter but it won’t happen or maybe it will. Stop that!!

”Hyung you seriously don’t think of him like that right, I mean you guys have been closed for the past week, there must be some sort feelings here and there while you guys hang out.” Daehwi exclaimed as if he can read and guess what is Seongwoo is thinking and how does he feels for Daniel.

”No, there is no such feelings, Daehwi.” He concluded. 

Again they gave him that same look, why though? Is there something that he didn’t know that they know of? And why asking him whether he have any feelings for Daniel or not and looking all disappointed when he said he didn’t.

~

An hour later after he was being interrogated by Jihoon and Daehwi on all about Daniel, and giving them a flat, simple answer back in results with them looking disappointed for the multiples time, he was free from all that and left the library for his shift at the infirmary. 

Mr Choi had to run an emergency errand and had left Seongwoo incharge for that evening until he’ll comeback after completing his errands. 

There was not much to do, so Seongwoo settled down with his book again because he was distracted earlier for the whole hour because of all the questions and Daniel occupying his mind while they throws him questions about that person.

He was going into his second chapter of the book that time when he heard a light knock and a soft voice callinb his name which is very familiar to Seongwoo’s ears in the past week.

”Come in.”

And the person that have been keeping his mind in all those week finally showed himself since they promised to hang out today.

Daniel smiles brightly at him and Seongwoo thinks that he’s gonna die of heart attack even though he’s used to Daniel’s smile now but everytime he did, they never fails to make his heart beats faster than how it should be. He needs to get his heart check soon. 

 

_____

 

Here is the new update and it is Seongwoo's part xDDD

I give you Seongwoo being all so confused with his feelings for Daniel but he denied many times about not having those sorts of feelings for Daniel but it's going back and forth :DDD

Hahahaha, things are progressing quite fast isn't it? But who cares and yes, what do I care lol

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy this new chapter and will anticipate for the next chapter in which OngNiel will again hang out together and most probably I give you guys some fluff in it too ^^

Comments are always welcome and upvote :D Subscribe if you haven't or whatever hahaha

Oh sorry if this chapter is short but I'm satisfied with how it turns out though :DD

Ciao and typos alert