Yoon Jisung

You are Beautiful

It's been five days since Daniel last seen Ong Seongwoo and at first he thought that the guy must be an illusion because since the first time he saw him at the campus field and also under the tree, he hadn't seen the older the next day, or the day after and the day after that and Daniel is starting to loose hope on meeting the guy again.

He only know his name and what he is majoring in, and he did thought of checking the medical department just to see if the guy was there but Daniel was scared not because of Seongwoo knowing he's been stalked not that Daniel is doing or maybe he did, but denying that he is, but it's because he hates the smell of anything that has something to do with hospital. Although the Medical Departmant does not smell anything like that at all but leave Daniel with his imaginary mind.

He imagine seeing blood if he rushed into the building and instantly that would make him faint because blood is one of his weakness. Or maybe just seeing someone wearing a mask, rubber gloves, an apron with a goggle on while the person holding a scapel would surely make him scream and run out of the building, again that was so stupid and Daniel had to admit that he's a coward.

But on the six day since he last saw Ong Seongwoo, he finally and utterly happy to able to see the raven haired male again. Daniel don't know why he was happy about it when they are obviously not friend but maybe he wanted to be his friend.

Daniel noticed that Seongwoo sunbae, well he is a year older and Daniel always respect someone older than him even if they are just a year older. He noticed that the raven haired are quite attractive despite his ridiculous looking glasses because whenever the older walked out of his department building, from out of nowhere a group of girls came out, and starts to follow him everywhere he goes and it was kind of uncomfortable even for Daniel because he do sometime have a group of girls came and starts running around following him when he's alone or just practically walking about the campus. It was really stressful to get them off him.

For Seongwoo however, he choose to just ignore the girls following him because he didn't care about getting any attention or him attracting someone. Sometime there were even guys who stare or checking him out which is pretty creepy.

Seongwoo is not into relationship, no basically he does not bother to start any because he's too focus on his subject that he won't get swayed easily by that. Besides, he don't believe in love at first sight.

He never actually know how the hell did he able to drag group of girls and even some guys at him because obviously he never actually went out without his glasses or styled hair. Seongwoo make sure that he always wear his glasses and just kept his hair unstyle because well, what purpose for him to go and get all riled up and trouble himself by styling his hair with a muss of hair gel, or wear any contact lens to look more dashingly handsome (he acknowlegde that he is good looking, even Minhyun and Jonghyun said so) but he didn't, Maybe they saw him once without his glasses when he accidentally slipped on the ground in their cafeteria one time. He still remember how he didn't see the wet floor sign that day and slipped himself, grateful that he didn't hold his tray of food or anything with him. He mentally cursed but only to himself.

Seongwoo however didn't realize at first that his glasses fell off his face and revealing his face that he's been hiding for the past 10 years. Seongwoo didn't have any problem with his eyesights actually, he only wore the glasses so that he could hide away his face because he does not want to attract any attention or becoming popular for his overly handsome face. When he heard few gasp coming from somewhere he lifted his head up to, only to find some of the students were staring at him with wide eyes, mostly were girls.

Even the old lady behind their cafeteria counter was staring at him, not believing how insanely handsome Seongwoo is behind those big glasses of his. When he finally register the way they stared at him, he quickly reached out for his glasses that was left forgotten on the floor. Once he get his glasses fix on his face, he stood up, brushing his pants and walked out of the cafeteria, mentally take note not to go back in the cafeteria at least a week and will just cook himself some meal.

From there on, he always got a small group of girls following him around or even few guys staring at him but he always ignore all of it and thanfully his friends noticed the attraction he is getting from. Till today, he would drag few of them along with him.

~

Daniel headed towards one of the campus building, which is actually the teacher's building. He greets some of the teacher who pass by him with a bow before he headed his way to the third floor and walked into one of the room that has the name plastered on the wall beside the wooden door, Yoon Jisung.

"Hyung~~" Daniel calls out more like a whine when he walked in, like a kid lazily dragging his feet and throw himself on the couch placed on the centre part of the office. Jisung was sitting peacefully behind his desk, looking up at Daniel when the boy came in.

"Well, Kang Daniel ssi what can I do for you today?" he said putting away the paper he was inspecting, leaning forward with his hooking up his chin, smiling to the blonde male.

"Don't start.." Daniel said, rolling his eyes at Jisung.

Jisung chuckles, "Okay, what do you want. I'm busy. Can't you see I have like dozens of papers to check right now and if you're here to just have a chat with me, then no and you better leave before your next class starts." Jisung said, back to checking the paper he was on earlier.

"Ahhh, hyung~ Please listen to me okay, please..pretty please. I'm having a crisis right now and it's not about my classes and again I don't have anymore classes later except for dance practice later this evening, so jebal hyung.." Daniel pouts, stomping his feet like a child he was and making those cute but stupidly looking puppy eyes of his, as Jisung would have called it and it's pretty annoying yet it never fail to get his attention back to Daniel.

Jisung sigh, looking back at Daniel and he can see the younger's eyes sparkles when the older have his attention back at him. "Fine, so stop with your puppy eyes, it's disgusting."

Daniel scoffed, "Disgustingly cute right and you know you can't never resist the power of my puppy eyes." he wriggle his eyebrow, grinning with his bunny teeth stick out. Jisung just rolled his eyes, standing up from his desk and headed to where Daniel is sitting, plopping beside the taller and bigger male.

"Okay, what sort of crisis you're talking about? It's the first time I ever heard that you have a crisis when you never actually gone into that once in your whole life? What's up?"

Daniel bits his bottom lip, trying to find the right word to start. His crisis are pretty stupid if he think about it, but what can he do when he's in love.

"My crisis is.....do you happen to know a student by the name Ong Seongwoo?" he starts, looking at the older with what you could say hope written all over his face.

Jisung blinks, "Ong Seongwoo? Ong Seongwoo...hmm." Jisung gave a thought, eyes wandering around the room for a seconds, trying to remember the name and then it click on him, snapping his fingers. "Ahhh, Ong Seongwoo, 3rd year student majoring in medical right?" 

Daniel beamed, nodding his head ethusiastically when Jisung recognize the name. "Yes! Him."

"So..what about him? Why the sudden questioned about someone you don't even know? Wait...what happen? Did something happen between you and Seongwoo? Does this crisis happens to be you being drunk and drag the boy with you and well....f-" Daniel know what is about to come out of the older's mouth, he quickly slap his hand on the older's mouth.

"God no!! The hell do you think I am! No, we don't even do that..in fact we don't even know each other for us to suddenly each other out of nowhere. Ugh." Daniel groans, how can Jisung thinks that he was playing around the raven haired male when they haven't even talked to each other yet and Daniel might think that the raven haired don't even remember him on their first encounter.

Jisung smack Daniel's hand away, eyes boring into Daniel's face, "So what about him if it's not about you getting wasted and making out or someone, of course I know you've never done that but what gives?"

"I just....is it a problem for me to ask you about him. I...apparently, I think I'm in love with him..head over heels. I don't know how it happen and I just needed to talk with someone about this....this feelings." Daniel finally said it. He can't bear to keep about his feelings any longer, because it was painful and really making him hard to breathe. When he didn't get to see the older male like three days ago, he was about to go nuts because he thinks that he's crazy for dreaming about the latter, but when today he saw him again, he was swooning. So whipped that he didn't even realized about it.

Jisung shots his a puzzled look, eyebrow raise up. "You...have a crush on...Ong Seongwoo? You guys never even met or know each other how can you have a crush on the boy, Daniel ah. Okay don't answer that. Since you asked whether I know him or not, I'll say yes, I know him. He's a good kid and have the best reputations here. The teachers are very fond of him, heck even I find him so good and kind. He's a sweet boy but it's a shame that he is very quiet. He doesn't mingle with people much just his two closest friends he always with, Kim Jonghyun and Hwang Minhyun both majoring in the same department as Seongwoo did. Well, why actually did you have a crush on him though? I don't know if you have any hope to get to know him, because as far as I see it, he's pretty much not interested in relationships because he usually avoid being confessed to or reading any love letters."

"Wait...what? You know that he constantly gets love letters, or people trying to confess to him? What are you his mother?"

Jisung scoffed, "No, in case you forgot dear Niel, I'm one of the medical teacher that teaches him. So of course as a teacher I know him and the rest of the class. Plus, Seongwoo help me with some errands without complaining and he even volunteer in helping the university's infirmary as one of the medical intern as you can say that. He's pretty good and helpful."

"Infirmary? So basically, sunbae always hanging out at the school infirmary?" Daniel ask.

"Hmm, sort of.. It depends on his schedule. Sometime he'll be around at least 4 or 5 times a week after his classed end and sometime he'll never show up because of his assignments, exams or practicals. Why do you ask?" Jisung squinted his eyes, as if he's trying to get Daniel to spill the beans. He smells something fishy by the way the younger looking at him with a knowing grin.

"Ohhh, nothing....nothing." Daniel quickly said, but his mind are filling with ways on how should he get himself send to the infirmary when Seongwoo sunbae would be around. He definitely need to learn about his time table if he need to see the raven haired male again and perhaps get to know him even more.

"Dear Daniel, I know your nothing is always something and I don't like how your grin looks like. It have hidden meanings all over it. You're not thinking of a way to get into the infirmary are you?"

Daniel just stared at the older, his grinning had turned into a wide smile before he stood up and leave the office, leaving Jisung all confused but then widen his eyes when he finally realized. He ran towards the door and to Daniel who already half skipping down the hallway, "YAH!!! YOU BETTER NOT DO WHAT I THINK YOU MIGHT DO!! KANG DANIEL!!!"

 

_______

 

Woot woot...I'm updating this story pretty fast lol..

And here is chapter 3 xDDD

It's a little bit longer but it's nothing special xDD

I used the character's name as the title because I'm introducing them ^^ and today I introduced to you Yoon Jisung ;DD

Typos and errors alert, as usual

Please leave your comments and upvote ^^ ohh and subscribe if you haven't done yer :DDDD

Catch ya guys later xoxo