Choi Taewoong

You are Beautiful

Ever since the exams week ended, Daniel finally able to see the older once again but not as frequent as he usually did since the older still needed some alone time and need to rest after all those hellish papers he gone through. 

He did get to text with Seongwoo more and finds that the older are much more easy going and talkative through texting which is kind of weird but still satisfying for Daniel. The older still didn't open his mouth and talk about his incident and he respect the older has his own reason to do so. Daniel wish Seongwoo could open up and share them with him since he really wants to know what is the reason, the cause of Seongwoo being cold and having so little faith and scared to trust someone. 

Daniel decided to approach Kim Jonghyun who he seems the older male are the easiest person to talk to and Daniel is actually kind of scared of Minhyun. Sort of.

It's five days after the exam week that Daniel went to see Jonghyun who he found sitting alone on one of the campus bench, a little hidden away from many eyes.

Jonghyun noticed Daniel approaching him which he gladly and genuinely smile at the blonde. "Hi." Jonghyun said once Daniel was close in range to hear him.

The younger was a little taken aback by Jonghyun and the older noticed him stiffen after he said that, and he motions for Daniel to come closer and pat the empty seat next to him.

"Come, I don't bite." he said with a smile and all so soft spoken and Daniel relax by the tone of voice that Jonghyun had used.

Daniel sat on the empty space, putting his bag pack on the floor. Somehow he feels nervous and his palm starts to became sweaty all of a sudden. Jonghyun waits for the younger to talk, he can see that the younger was nervous and honestly he is not the type to push someone or bite someone when they feel uncomfortable.

The blonde inhale then exhale to make sure he won’t go into panic or sprouts out stupid things.

”H-hi Jonghyun sunbae. I’m glad that you uhh want to talk to me today when I’m sure you have other business to do rather than spending your time listening to what I want to ask you about.” Okay he was rambling, talking non stop for the first time and yes he blame his nervousness.

Jonghyun just let out a small laughs and pats the younger’s shoulder.

”Hey don’t be nervous and calm down. I guess you came to talk to me about....Seongwoo?”

Daniel gave a single nod. Jonghyun keep on smiling at the blonde. He shifted a little to get comfortable and slightly turn his body to face Daniel.

”Alright, shoot but before that, I want to ask you a question.”

Jonghyun didn’t continue further but he looked at the blonde as if he was asking if it’s okay to proceed and Daniel reply with a ‘hmm’.

”How did you know that I would be here today and alone too? Have you been following me and were you been waiting to get to me only when I’m alone?”

Daniel was taken aback by that question. He was flustered all of a sudden, thinking of a good answer to reply back to the older. He won’t admit that he have been stalking Jonghyun for the last four days, to learn that Jonghyun love this part of the campus, hidden from everyone else so he could enjoy his time alone. Yes, he stalked but only because he wanted to talk to him about Seongwoo not because he likes him or anything. 

He laugh nervously, scratching his neck when he laughs. Jonghyun laughs along with him.

"Alright, you look uncomfortable when I asked you that but I guess that was a yes huh? You've been following me."

Daniel gave the older a single nod, still embarrassed that he was found out about stalking Jonghyun.

"No worries then. Okay, so you can start asking me. What do you want to know about Seongwoo."

Daniel was giving himself a few seconds to think of what he wanted to know. Most of it that he wants to know is actually about why Seongwoo changed. Some of them did want to know what the older like, what is his favorite foods, drinks, does he like cats or dogs, what sort of books that he likes, etc etc etc, but he will keep with just one and thats it.

~

"I want to know what happen to Seongwoo hyung when he was still a kid. Rumors says that there were an incident which made him changed to a complete different person from who he was. I was just so curious to know and I can't just ask him, he'll probably get angry with me and might stop talking to me, and I don't want that. So thats why I came to you, Jonghyun sunbae. And I'm sure you won't give me lots of details but at least, give me something."

Jonghyun's smiles fades away once Daniel asked him the question and which Jonghyun with his utmost power don't want to recall of the past. Seongwoo's past. He knows about his past because he was there with him and Minhyun too. They couldn't help with much back then since they were small kids, but they did however manage to shut them up and making sure that none of them would ever say those things to Seongwoo ever again. They were snakes. 

The older bits his lips, not knowing whether he should tell the younger about Seongwoo or not. It's not his right to give away about Seongwoo's past and surely if he found out about him telling Daniel, like the younger said to him, Seongwoo might stop talking even to him too.

"I'm not sure if I'm the best person for you to ask that though. I mean it's not nice to tell when the owner whom gone through that past didn't approve of it. Seongwoo will get angry if he does finds out."

He saw how Daniel's face fall and he felt bad about it. He sigh.

"I can only share you a little details about Seongwoo and no more than that. The rest is only for you to try and find out about it yourself. Okay?"

Daniel nods. Jonghyun makes sure that they were out of ear shots, he leaned closer to Daniel and starts telling little details of Seongwoo's past. Not everything but just little bits of puzzle of it.

The blonde gasped and somewhat angry by the details he found out from Jonhyun. "Those rats! No...SNAKES!! How can they do that to him!" 

"Slow down your tone! That is only some of it though, there is more from where that came from and that is what you need to find out on your own. I need you to promise me that you won't be going around telling people about it. Okay, Daniel?"

"Sunbae, I promise you with all my heart that I won't tell a soul about Seongwoo hyung story. It angers me to even want to talk about it. Poor Seongwoo hyung."

Jonghyun chuckles as he sees how adorable the blonde is with his apparent huge crush on his bestfriend. Apparently the blonde didn't realized that he just show off some of his feelings for Seongwoo not directly thought but Jonghyun could tell.

They bids their goodbye shortly after that and Daniel walked off towards Jisung's office. He just needed to relax and he guess Jisung's office is the best one for him to just shut himself for a short while. He needed to calm down.

~

He flung the door open when he reached Jisung's office, but before he could greet the older he let out a gasp and yelp by the ohh so disgusting scene infront of him. He even cursed out loud.

"For sake!!"

Jisung shot his eyes open wide as he heard the voice and he quickly pushed the man who he was currently having an intense make out with off him, gaining a groan from the male when he fell off and landed his on the floor. Jisung immediately stood up from his lying position off the couch and fixed up his coat.

"Oh...h-hey Daniel. Can you at least knock before you came barging in like that. You almost gave me a heart attack." Jisung scolded the blonde but he couldn't hide away his flushes face when he was discovered by Daniel.

Daniel shoots him a disgusted face and shivers when he just remember what he just saw Jisung is doing earlier. It gives him the chill. 

The other guy still groans in pain but stood up once he just registered in his head what just happen, rubbing his sore to ease them. 

"Jisung next time do gives me a heads up before you shoved me off like that. It hurt like hell!" the guys said, glaring at Jisung which the latter simply apologize to him.

Then he turned to face Daniel, also glaring at the blonde.

"And you, knock before you barged in! Dammit Daniel, what are you gonna do with my sore right now. It's your fault and I'm gonna sue you."

"Ahh I'm sorry Taewoon hyung. I didn't mean to just barge in like that but....you guys should at least lock the door if you're gonna stick your tongue down each others throat and on each others face like that! We're in school right now and anybody can just walked in and saw you making out like crazy."

Choi Taewoong was the man that was making out with Jisung. He is dating Jisung and actually one of the lecturer here in the university too. He known Daniel when he first met him and Jisung back in the old days and they have been friends since then and starts dating Jisung 4 years back when he realized that he love his bestfriend and want to keep Jisung for himself.

~

Jisung went back to his desk and his computer again. He fixed his hair a little as he feels like they were a little disheveled by his and Taewoong's earlier make out section. "So why are you here again in the first place, Daniel. Obviously you don't just come here to because you want to see me or miss me."

"As a matter of fact, yeah I didn't come because I miss you hyung and if I known that you needed your steamy hot time alone with Taewoong hyung, I wouldn't have come. Anyway, I came just to cool my heads off. No other intention." he said, shrugging as he walk over the couch and lay there, both hands placed under his head as he stared at the ceiling.

Taewoong and Jisung raised their brow at him, exchanging glances at each other.

"Why? What for you need to cool your head down? Did something happen? Daniel did you get into a fight or something?" Taewoong asked, as he stared at the blonde.

Daniel shook his head. "Just....something but I'm not gonna tell. I made a promise not to tell anyone, so leave me be. You two can continue whatever you guys were doing just now and act like I'm not here."

Jisung scoffed. "Like it'll be easy for us to just ignore your presence and make out again even though we want to."

Taewoong nods. "What sort of things that you can't even share with us and make a promise to never talk about though. You make me curious in wanting to know."

"Like I said, no. I'm not telling and deal with it. A promise is a promise and I can't go break it by telling you about it." 

Taewoong groans, honestly he won't force the blonde to try and talk about whatever it was because Daniel is stubborn. "Alright whatever. Not gonna ask again and I'm gonna starts with what with left off just now with Jisung. Don't mind us." Taewoong said, smirking at Jisung who blushed at his boyfriend being so forward about wanting to pick up on what they left off right before Daniel came into the picture. Jisung starts to giggle like a girl and honestly that was weird.

Daniel close his eyes as he try to take a nap but the constant giggles and flirting coming from both males makes it hard for him to get some shut eyes. 

"Stop~~ You're embarassing me, Woongie~"

"How can I stop when you're too adorable, Sungie ah~~"

"Hihihi, that tickles~~ You !"

"I'm your after all and I miss you so much though~ I want you."

"Ahhh, me too Woongie. Me too but we can't do it here. It's not safe...and Daniel is here too."

"He said to not mind him being here so let's just do what we want and-"

They both stop their ing and flirting when Daniel let out a loud groan. Kicking himself up from the couch, ears were red and cheeks were painted with some hue of pink.

"Aish!! You guys are disgusting!! I'm out of here. Ughhh, damn my ears stung when you keep on talking and flirting like that. My poor ears. Yuck!!" Daniel scrunched up his face in utter disgust only to gained a good loud laugh from the two older male. He regretted in ever coming to Jisung's office and he starts running out of the room.

 

________

 

Updated ^^

Comments and typos alert :DD

Next chapter will be the reveal of Seongwoo's past...

Honestly, it should be that clear already for you guys to know what Seongwoo had gone through though.

Most children would go through it and sometime it left a big scar in them.

It's not anything like a child abusing or something, but something simple...if you guys can tell what it is.

Catch you guys later XDDDDD