Sick Kitty

You are Beautiful

Seongie: Hyun..

Hyunie: Which Hyun are you asking for?

Jongie: Yeah, we both have 'Hyun' in our names.

Seongie: HWANG MINHYUN.

Jongie: Alright, thanks for being specific. 

Hyunie: What's up, Seongwoo.

Seongie: I need your help oh and Jonghyun, you too. Come to my apartment this afternoon.

Jongie: Should we be worried about anything? You're making me nervous.

Hyunie: Yeah, is something wrong? Did Daniel do anything to you?

Jongie: Is he? Wait, what did he do? Did he make you cry or hurt you or cheated on you? I swear if he do any of that, I'll give him hell.

Seongie: It has nothing to do with him, trust me. Just come over, soon. Btw, don't tell him.

Hyunie: Tell who? Daniel? Seongwoo, what's going on?

 

Read.

~

"38.7 degree?! Seongwoo, are you crazy? Have you gone to the clinic yet and get the doctor to check on you?" Minhyun scolded the bespectacle man who is laying on the bed.

Seongwoo cough before he answer which was a bad idea.

"I...did." he manage to say since his throat was so sore, itchy and hoarse that he couldn't say more than few words. 

Jonghyun came back with an ice pack and plastered it on his forehead. 

"How did you ended up like this? What have you been up to for the last 4 months?" Minhyun questioned again. He shoved the boy down back into the bed when Seongwoo try to sat up.

"Work....too much work." he simply said. Then he coughs even more that Jonghyun had to give him some water with Minhyun helping him to sit up.

Seongwoo didn't think that he’ll gets sick. It has been a while since he last get sick and that was like two years ago, because he was not easy to get sick. Even though he's a medical student, when he's like this, he doesn't care about those. It’s not like he couldn’t take care of himself but today he is particularly more weak than ever.

Seongwoo did noticed that the past two days he constantly had headache and his throat were dry but he never thought that he’ll ended having fever. It was simply the simplest symptom of someone will be getting fever plus the chills he’s been having was intense.

”I swear you need to rest more Seongwoo. Don’t overwork yourself much and to hell with those people who keeps asking for your help. Your health are much more important.” Minhyun said because he know damn well that Seongwoo is a such kind hearted soul who’d do anything for anyone that is in need for help but he got to stop being so nice for once.

Jonghyun nods as a sign of agreement with what Minhyun had said. They loves Seongwoo so much because they are sort of like brothers and takes care of each other well. In that moment, Minhyun excuse himself and left the room. Jonghyun took the ice pack away for a moment then put it back again.

~

About minutes later, the doorbell start to rings like nobody business. He was not expecting someone else for now unless, Seongwoo narrow his eyes on Minhyun who averted his eyes away when he caught the raven haired looking at him.

”I’ll get it.” Minhyun quickly ran out of the room leaving the two boys confused but Seongwoo sort of could tell what the taller did.

”Seongwoo hyung!!” when a certain blonde male barrel in with a labor pant and he was sweaty must be due to the excessive running he might have did just so he could reach Seongwoo’s apartment in less than, 5 minutes, had Seongwoo glared at his taller friend who smiles at him sheepishly. He knew it. Of course Minhyun will be the first to tell about him not feeling well to Daniel even when he’d made them promise not to.

’I’ll deal with you later. You’re dead meat, Hwang Minhyun.’ Is what written all over Seongwoo’s face right now. 

“Hyung, why didn’t you tell me that you were sick? Do you know how I feel when Minhyun hyung called me and told me that you’re having a bad fever? I was so worried and was gonna cry.”

Seongwoo scoffed but he ended coughing instead. After that he looked back at his boyfriend, “Dramatic...much.” 

Daniel pouts and choose to ignore his boyfriend’s word. He walked over and sat on the bed, he reached out to feel Seongwoo’s temperature with the back of his hand. It was hot, so damn hot that he had to retract his hand right away. Seongwoo once again scoffed. The blonde grins at him.

”So we can trust that you’ll be able to keep Seongwoo on the bed for the whole day? Takes care of him until he’s fully recover?” Asked Jonghyun, standing up from where he was seated, smiling down on the pair. 

Daniel nods his head and smiles widely. “Of course. I’ll be the best person to nurse him back to health. You don’t need to worry about anything. It’s gonna be great.”

Seongwoo was not sure either he should be excited and happy that Daniel is gonna spend his time with him for the whole day or should he be worried about him. He didn't actually know how will the younger act like, but he prays nothing severe will happen and he should just enjoy his day with him.

"Alright, then Minhyun and I will take our leave then. Take care of Seongwoo for us. Get well soon, Seongwoo." Daniel gave them a salute and grin while Seongwoo just nods at them, waving goodbyes.

Daniel turned to face his boyfriend with his silly smiles. The older can tell that Daniel loves it so much because he gets to be with him for the rest of the day. 

"Okay, so what should we do first? Are you hungry? Should I make you a porridge like you did for me before? Or should I feed you your medicines? Have you take them anyway? he eyed the all the packets of medicines on top of Seongwoo's desk. "How about I give you a bath? You're sweaty and need to change into some new pair of clothes." Seongwoo swear that Daniel really want to do the last one out of all others he just listed, because he was smirking at him.

Seongwoo sat up, with a little help from Daniel, and leaned back to rest on his bed board. He raised a hand as a sign to give him a second, because he needed to sneeze. Now his nose are running like a waterfall. Daniel facial turned from that smirky, flirty looking puppy into a concerned and pity puppy, with him giving Seongwoo some of the tissue for him to wipe his nose.

A headache, bad high fever, flu and sore throat is the worst combinations ever. He can't talk because his throat is really bad and his voice so damn hoarse and he's not that audible to speak any words out. So he had to do some sign language together with body language to communicate with Daniel. Pointing towards his phone for Daniel to grab them, so he did. He nods, then Seongwoo used his finger and wrote something on air rather than writting it down on a piece of paper.

Daniel was trying his best to understand what is Seongwoo trying to say to him. He carefully spelled out all the letters Seongwoo just show him.

"Call the hospital? he said, quirking his eyebrow. Confused.

The older nods his head. Daniel is really slow for a dance major student. Wasn't he supposed to be fast about all this? 

"Oh!" he gets it now so he grin. "Call the hospital and inform them of your state. Right?" Seongwoo nods, smiling weakly at him. The blonde didn't say anything and starts scrolling down for the number. He called them and told the person about what had happen to Seongwoo, on the latter's behalf. Originally, Seongwoo planned on asking either Minhyun or Jonghyun to help him call them but Daniel will do and he listened on how the blonde explained the situations.

After a while, he end the call and placed the phone on the desk. "The person I think that is incharge of you said to get well soon and drink a lot of water and sleep more too. He asked me to tell you to better get well fast and not to fall sick again. Said that comeback once you truly feel better and not to force yourself to come to work. By any chance, have you been working so much that you haven't rest well? Tell me the truth." Daniel is good because he sort of can read his mind about him being very forceful on his internship that he even sacrificed most of his sleep time. The older just nods his head.

Daniel sigh and run his fingers along Seongwoo's hair. "Hyung, please don't do that. You need to rest more and stop overworking yourself so much. I know this internship is very important for you but your health is your priority. You need to stay healthy and fit to do all that. Promise me that you won't do that again and force yourself to much." 

There is no use in arguing with his boyfriend, so Seongwoo promised him and show him the 'cross my heart' sort of sign. 

"Very good. Now, I'm gonna make you something. Will porridge be okay?" he asked when he's already standing and ready to make him one.

Seongwoo nods. He open his mouth to speak, "I'm gonna...sleep for a while." Daniel bit his lip when he finally able to hear his boyfriend's voice. He sound so terrible. Daniel gave him a peck on his cheek and quickly tucked the older in and left the room for the kitchen.

~

Seongwoo woke up when he smells something is burning. He crane his neck from where he was lying and sees his room and even the living room where he could see was covered with smoke. 

.

He slipped out of bed and walked out. His eyes widen when he was out of his room. It's much more worst than when he was inside, the whole apartment was fully covered with white smoke (suprisingly enough that even with the thick smoke enveloping the whole house hasn't starts the fire sprinkler yet), most probably coming from the kitchen. He heard someone was coughing and gagging so he headed that way. He knows exactly who it was, because there is only the two of them in his apartment.

Citrus came running out of the kitchen and almost bumping into him but she was fast and ran off, hiding herself. 

What in the heaven....

Seongwoo's mouth hung low when he stepped into his kitchen. The whole area was clouded and it smells so bad. The kitchen was in a mess and lots of stuff was on the counter and there is even lots of pots, pans, bowl in his sink. The place was dirty. What is Daniel doing?

"Ah! Not again!" he heard the blonde groaned with his back facing Seongwoo, who stand by the stove. He watched how the younger tug on his hair and ruffles them in frustration.

"I did as the book says! And even make sure that the fire is not that big! I can't go serving him something like this! He's gonna get sicker!" he groaned again, turning off the stove. 

Seongwoo clear off his throat to get his attention. Daniel whipped himself and startled to see his boyfriend standing by the doorframe, looking at him. Crap, he must have accidentally wakes him up unintentionally. But everyone or anyone will surely wakes up when they smell something was burning. 

"H..hyung. I'm sorry.." he croaked and he was so sad by the way he calls him. He hung his head low, afraid to face Seongwoo. He was trying to cook him a simple porridge but he ended up burning the whole pots of it. Then he attempt to do try again but it ended up being the same as his first try. He repeat the process again and again but every single one of it turned so bad and this was his last pot of the day but he still failed to make a single simple porridge for his boyfriend. 

The older walked over and eyed the pots on the stove. It's not that bad, just a little brownish but he can fix that. Seongwoo ruffles Daniel's hair and gave him a smile and pecks on his lip before turning on the stove again. Daniel watched his boyfriend. He was supposed to be doing that and not the other way around, so Daniel gave Seongwoo a back hug and placed his hand on top of the older's. Seongwoo smiles grew wider as they both stir the porridge in the pot around with the spatula slowly. They stay in that position all the way until the porridge look decent enough for him to eat. Daniel didn't let him go and just wrapped his arm around Seongwoo's waist after he gave up on the porridge, resting his chin on the older's shoulder.

It's hard to carry an oversized puppy that didn't entangled himself from him when he try to get some bowls out and scooped the porridge out in an even portion for two.

"Niel...get off." he demanded but it's getting stuffy and he's getting hotter with the blonde keeps latching onto him like a koala. The big koala shakes his head.

"Aren't you..supposed to look...after me?" he said, still that hoarse voice of his.

"Oh, that's right. Sorry." he unlatched himself off Seongwoo and grab the bowl away from him. Both of them sat at the table and Seongwoo was about to shove the spoonful of porridge into his mouth when Daniel stops him. He raised his brow in a questioning way.

"I'm feeding you." 

The raven haired shakes his head immediately but Daniel is stubborn and persistent after few minutes more protest from Seongwoo until he gave up. Daniel cheers in victory and scooted closer. 

Actually, once in a while, Seongwoo needed this sort of attentions. Because, he stays alone in his apartment and has been very dependent on himself that he forgets how it feels like when someone is looking after him. He hadn't realized that since just now when Daniel keeps saying that he will feed him whether he likes it or not. So now he just let Daniel feed him spoonful over spoonful and then wiping his mouth with the napkin the feed him again until everything was clean out of his bowl. It was tasty, despite the slight burnt taste after that, but it's still very tasty.

~

Next, Daniel once again forced him to take a bath with him volunteering to wash his back. He was so not ready for Daniel to see him . Its weird enough when Daniel or him sometimes saw each other's half , so he is definitely not gonna strip out and take a bath in stark .

Daniel seems to noticed how flustered Seongwoo had become by the idea of him washing his back, so he had to reassure him.

"Don't worry hyung. You can wear your boxer while I wash you. You don't need to go all for me. If you do that, I don't think I could hold myself by devouring you in your bathtub." he teased, with slight naughty, flirty smirk flashing across his face. 

Seongwoo blushed so hard and choked on his own saliva. He smack the boy hard all over with Daniel laughing so loudly on the red blushing Seongwoo.

The bath was nice and comfortable with Seongwoo fully submerge in his bathtub, his facial turned from being all stress, tired, sleepy to being calm, relax and satisfied. It was so nice, that Seongwoo could dozed off but Daniel didn't let him when the younger came in, only in his own boxer. Seongwoo didn't think about it much but he did like the sight of Daniel's gorgeous abs and his well toned muscle and those delicious fair, white skin of his. I'll be damn.

Without him knowing, Daniel too was actually admiring Seongwoo's body (again). He had seen the older half body before but today he can actually see almost all of him even though he's currently in his bathtub. The older are much smaller in body frames than he is and more leaner rather than muscular but Seongwoo is the best fit that occupies his big bear hug whenever they hug or even cuddle. Seongwoo was the best companion ever.

"Sit up out of the tub a little so that I can wash your hair than your back." 

The older did as he say and sat up, facing his back to Daniel. He pointed out to the bottle of shampoo which he favors the most when the younger asked which one should he use on him. It was the smell of cucumber. That is extremely something rare for Daniel. He never knew there was a cucumber scented shampoo or maybe because he didn't care since he had been using all sorts of fruity scents in his entire life. He squeeze out a decent amount of it and he did inhaled in to get a good swift of smell of it and boy, it was really good. Now he know what sorts of shampoo Seongwoo has been using and know why he had been so addicted to the older's relaxing, and gentle smells on his hair. He did a mental note to try some on him later on.

Seongwoo automatically hummed in the feeling of someone washing his hair. It was so relaxing and nice. He leaned his head back a little more when Daniel do his magic. The smell of his shampoo is taking over the whole bathroom now and it was extremely good. Even Daniel is enjoying the smell of it.

He rinsed off the shampoo after about 5 minute of shampooing and the proceed with washing his back. Seongwoo then offers to wash his back and his hair and Daniel requested for him to use the shampoo instead the other one. Seongwoo complied and washed his hair with the cucumber shampoo.

They were enjoying themself and Seongwoo feels even better and not so weak and sick at the moment.

~

Though everything was going smoothly, but his temperature didn't. It spiked up and Seongwoo had to get in bed and he was shivering. Daniel had to wrapped him up with layers after layers of blankets but when it feels too hot, Seongwoo kicked it off him.

The younger starts to panic when he sees how the older's face was flushed and gasping, like he was out of breath. Sometimes Seongwoo shivers cover with cold sweats and seconds later his whole body burning up.

He paced inside Seongwoo's room, each time he did, he'll glanced over the older who were tossing and turning, trying to sleep but he can't seems to get any. They just had their bath about an hour ago and Daniel thought that Seongwoo is all better but he was wrong. 

"Niel..." 

Daniel stop pacing when heard he such a weak voice coming from Seongwoo. He quickly sat beside him and took his hand with his own.

"Shh, I'm here hyung." he feels like crying when he didn't know what else to do. Probably he need to get his medicines or maybe call a doctor to come and check on him or maybe...

"Ice pack..." he nods and abruptly stood and left for the kitchen. He went through the entire place but he can't find any ice pack so he decided to use a cold ice water and a clean cloth instead. Seongwoo probably need to cool down his temperature with it.

He came back in with a bowl of ice water, "I can't find the ice pack, but I got you som-" Daniel trip over nothing and fell on the floor with his front first and when he heard Seongwoo gasping he shoot his head up and his eyes grew wide in horror.

He accidentally pour the whole bowl of ice water onto Seongwoo!! !

The latter quickly ran over Seongwoo and he flails everywhere. He didn't mean to do it and damn his clumsy feet for tripping over nothing. 

"Hyung! I'm so sorry..oh , let's get you change. I'm really sorry." Daniel apologize non stop with him dragging the older out of bed and strip him off and get him a pair of new clothes. His eyes starts to tear up at the sight of his shivering boyfriend, all cold and wet because of him clumsiness and his nose was so red.

Seongwoo hissed, teeth clatters trying to fight the coldness. "It's....fine." he said, eyes closed and frowning. After he changed, Daniel pulls him into a hug, trying to help ease up the latter and stopping him from shivering. He messed up so bad. First burning a simple porridge for several times (also almost burning down the whole house), then he accidentally gave Seongwoo a salt water instead of glucose water when he volunteer to make one. He should have read the label properly and try not to mess things up. And lastly he accidentally pour a whole bowl of ice water on him. He hates himself for being so clumsy when he wasn't always like this.

~

However, Seongwoo had never complaint and said anything about it. The only thing his boyfriend ever do to him is smiling at him, whether they are weak sort of smile or even a force sort of smile. He is not sure which one is it. He's the worst boyfriend ever.

It's like the older could read his mind that he feels him brushing his fingers over Daniel's face and cupping his cheek. The younger stared at him with sad eyes. Seongwoo again just smile after all the accidents.

Now he was laying on the other side of his bed. He gently Daniel's cheek and smile softly at him. He knows how the younger feels when he messed up a lot of things but he didn't care.

"Niel...gwaenchana. I'm not mad.....but grateful that you're here...to help taking care of me. So, thank you."

Daniel didn't respond immediately but stares at him, lips jutted out. 

"I'm sorry again, hyung."

Seongwoo shakes his head. He slowly sat up and using his last strength, he pull Daniel down so that the younger's head was buried into his chest. He rested his chin on Daniel's blonde hair and gently threading over his hair and kissing it.

"No no, you don't need to say sorry. Don't be sad....smile for me. Stay with me until I'm all better. Okay? Keep nursing me and shower me with all of your attentions at me. Pamper me as much as you want." 

Daniel sniffles but then he giggles, hugging his boyfriend over his waist and nuzzle his face more on Seongwoo's chest. 

Even though he was not the best nurse for the older, as long as his boyfriend was happy and thankful that he was there is enough to make him smile. He'll improved himself and will do his best to do better than he did before.

 

_____

 

Updated.

Such a long chapter when I didn't actually plan on writing it this long.

Comments and upvote. It's not the best chapter.

Until next time.