Jealous Puppy

You are Beautiful

Ever since Seongwoo started his internship and was so busy with the unpredictable shift he had, Daniel haven't been able to hang out or spend his time with him. Daniel misses his boyfriend so very much but the universe is so against him that they would always manage to spent time at least (the very least) 10 minutes or so. Yeap, the universe hates him or maybe them. Everytime when Daniel would call and say that he's coming over, about 5 minutes later Seongwoo will called back and say he is needed at the hospital, and all the romantic thing he had planned shatters to million pieces. Let's make it gazillion at that.

Or even when Seongwoo was practically free, sometimes the older would make up excuses (or maybe he was not making it up) to go somewhere. Daniel was utterly pissed off and sad. Seongwoo would never do that to him, he is sure of it. But again, he can't go and think of anything stupid.

It's been three months since Seongwoo had started his internship and sometimes Daniel thinks that the older wasn't even doing any internship at all. He looks like he was the person who'd running the whole hospital and is somehow the most important person that everyone in the hospital he's doing his internship is calling for him. Every single freaking, damn, ing time.

"What is my boyfriend to them anyway? A puppet? A robot? An alien? A god? He's just a simple, normal human being for pete sakes!" Daniel couldn't take it anymore after today (again), Seongwoo was called in after they had promised to go out on a date and check out their favorite bubble tea shop. 

 is the best word to describe Daniel's current mood right now. He is so ed up and very pissed off when once again for about the gazillion times, their date were called off because THE ING HOSPITAL need him!

Daniel cursed, mumbling something incoherent that only aliens would understand him while he paced inside Jisung's office that afternoon. He practically didn't have any class that day and that's why he planned to go on a date with Seongwoo since the older too was supposed to be free off his duty but like before, the universe hates him and their date were cancel. 

Jisung and Taewoong quietly watched their friend pacing back and forth, biting on his thumb and then they heard him cursing something followed by something he sort of sounded like a whine or so. They both don't really know what to do but they felt sorry for their friend. Both the them don't have any power to do anything and stop Seongwoo from going to the hospital, so they can only listened to Daniel's whining.

While they keep watching, Daniel starts to complaint again. He was so damn annoyed judging by the way he talked and the way he face distorted and scrunched in annoyance.

"They're not the only one that need him, you know. I need him too. He's my boyfriend and he should be spending more times with me and not the freaking damn hospital! Goodness! I swear someone up there hates me and have been keeping me and Seongwoo apart for the whole three months now. Dammit!"

Once again, he cursed and then his paced grew quicker and he walks even faster all over Jisung's office. He ran his hand through his hair and tugged them a little and left it looking so overly messy. Then the bring his hand down onto his face. Lastly, when he needed to let something out, Daniel throw himself on the couch and grab onto the cushion, smashing it onto his face and he scream as loud as he can into it, with both Jisung and Taewoong watching, now more concerned than ever.

Now, they really need to calm their friend's down. 

Jisung stand up from his chair and starts going over to his blonde friend, still with the cushion covering the latter's face. Taewoong walked over as well and lean against the couch, patting Daniel's hair. Jisung pulled off the cushion away and he was welcome with Daniel's now teary eyes. 

Oh no. 

Instead of them wanting to console Daniel in the most calmest way they could. They ended up panicking over Daniel's crying. Yeap, he's crying now.

"Hey...hey..hey, Niel. Calm down. Stop crying, now. You need to stay calm and don't go thinking too much about it." Jisung try and talk in the most gentlest way he could, like a mother trying to calm her son down.

He glance up to his boyfriend, asking for help when Daniel seems like he's not gonna stop crying anytime soon.

"Yes Niel. Sshhh, you need to calm down and breathe in and out like you usually do." Taewoong said, as he keeps carding his fingers over Daniel's soft blonde hair. But it's not helping. Daniel still cries and at the same time, he would hiccuped in between cries. Oh , they need more help.

What should they do now. What should they do now. It's different when either both of them were when they cry. Either Jisung or Taewoong would simply kiss each other or, hug each other, or cuddles, or spooning or making out or....whoops, getting hotter there, so let's stop right there.

Right now, they are not sure either Daniel needed any of them. Maybe he do, so when they see Daniel getting more and more louder as he cry, they both starts to enveloped him in a greatest hug they could muster. Well, he did stops a little but.....just for a seconds.

"You.....you just.....reminded me of.....Seongwoo hyung even.....more now when you hug me.....like that." 

Oh . Not again.

Daniel starts to cry again, this time he flipped himself upside down, burying his face into the couch. He doesn't want them to see him crying and looking all ugly because he does look ugly when he cries. (He claimed that he did)

"Ahh, what are we gonna do now? He's not gonna stop crying until he get his Seongwoo." at the sound of Seongwoo's name, Daniel's wails even louder even though his face was stuffed into the couch. Jisung smack his boyfriend's arm and gave him a glare. Taewoong just rubbed the sore part and gave him a shrug with a confused look. He didn't do anything and just said Seongwoo's name. Oh, okay. The person Daniel is currently missing right now, can't be mentioned. Not at the moment.

None of them realized that Daniel's phone was flashing and vibrating on the table because they were too busy with Daniel. It's been going on for some times now.

~

After a while, with Daniel still crying. There was a knock on Jisung's door and they all, except for Daniel turned their heads.

"Yes?" said Jisung to the person.

The door cracks open and someone poke his head in and it must be a miracle. Jisung and Taewoong let's out a long sigh of relief to the person that just shows up to save them.

"Jisung seosaengnim...I'm sorry to disturb you, but......" Seongwoo trails off when his eyes landed on the big overgrown puppy of his lying on the couch, crying.

"Daniel?!" 

When the latter's named was called, Daniel lift up his head, ears perked up and he glance over to find his boyfriend was looking at him. He quickly wiped his tears away and fixed his hair, to look nice. Always, whenever Seongwoo is around.

"Seongwoo, come in and have a seat. Now, you can have your time alone with Daniel so don't mind us. We'll take our leave now. Shall we, Taewoongie?"

"What?" Taewoong stared at his boyfriend, still puzzled but he didn't get any answer but he was dragged by his boyfriend now. Jisung smiles at the two, and waves his hand, signaling them to starts talking and they were out of the room.

Now, Seongwoo's attentions were fully focus on Daniel. He sort of looked like he's angry but why should he when it was supposed to be Daniel.

"Where have you been? I've been trying to reach you about an hour but you didn't pick up or even read any of my messages? And why are you crying?" 

Daniel huffed and puffed up his cheeks. He crossed his arms and looked away but he did reply the boyfriend, rather annoyed but still glad and happy that his boyfriend were with him.

"I was.....busy."

Seongwoo's raised his brow judgementally to Daniel. "Busy? Busy with what? Crying your eyes out? That's another question you didn't answer yet. Why were you crying?"

Daniel bit his lip. He was trying to suppress the reason why he cry and try to act like a sourpuss and ignore the question.

"Daniel.."

Oh god, that tone. Daniel didn't like the sound of that. When Seongwoo using a very deep and stern voice, he knows damn well that the older is angry. And if he want to stay in this relationship and be together forever with him, he need to give in and explain why he was crying. It's a stupid reason anyway. And he knows that he shouldn't be like that and act like a kid. But, he did and it was so childish of him to do so.

"Daniel." Seongwoo once again called out to him, with the same voice. Crap, he need to open his mouth now.

Daniel turned to face his boyfriend, which he finds the older was crossing his arm over his chest, one foot were tapping on the floor and his eyebrow were quirked up. Face was as stone and serious as he usually does. His glasses was missing. . It makes his boyfriend looking even more hotter than he already did.

~

"I......was jealous." he mutters so very soft that Seongwoo had to tilt his head a little with him frowning.

"Come again?" he said, asking Daniel to repeat once again.

"I...was jealous." he said it louder this time and Seongwoo heard him but it didn't stop him from frowning. He was confused.

"Why were you jealous?"

"I was jealous because everyone in the hospital has been asking for you for the last three months and you will always say yes and cancelled on our date. Everytime you will say yes to them but no to me. So, I'm starting to think that you might be more in love to your hospital more than you're in love with me. So there, my stupid reason for being jealous and for crying my eyes out just now. I don't want to share you with anyone else, but just me. But no~~, everyone is looking for Seongwoo....Seongwoo...Seongwoo."

Daniel stops to breathe after he realized that he was actually holding onto his breath and his face was so red, with the mix of embarassment and anger. Yeah, he was jealous. So jealous that he admitted that he didn't want anyone else to have his Seongwoo.

His cheeks starts to burn when Seongwoo starts to laugh. He was so embarassed and ashame of himself for being jealous of something so stupid.

Seongwoo keeps on laughing until he couldn't take it. There were even tears threatening to roll out of the corner of his eyes so he wipe them off. Slowly, he walked over and sat next to Daniel on the couch. He pulls his jealous puppy into a tight embrace with his arms wrapping around the younger's broad shoulder.

He kiss the top of Daniel's head and chuckles when he think about the reason. Daniel smack him and whined.

"I'm sorry. Oh my dear Daniel. Why would you ever need to be jealous of the hospital and all of those people? You know that you will always be my number one most important person in the whole universe right? Even if I was called in, you will always be in my mind and just by thinking about you everyday, keeps me going and improving myself even more in my internship." 

Seongwoo pulls away to cupped his boyfriend's cheeks and gave both those chubby cheeks a peck. At first it was only a peck, but then he slowly showers Daniel's face with kisses. Peppering all over his face until Daniel ended up giggling and claimed that it tickles. 

"That's what I wanted to see. You're more pretty and cute when you smile or laugh, Niel. Don't cry. And certainly don't get jealous over something so ridiculous. Do you think I wasn't all that angry when they kept calling me to come whenever we had planned on our date? I do, okay. I was really angry and sometime I lashed out to some of the nurses when they asked me some stupid random questions. And today, I was extremely mad when they called me in. You know what they called me for?"

Daniel shook his head, staring at his boyfriend while he leaned into Seongwoo's hand that still cupping his face.

"They just wanted me to fill up some papers. Like, it was not that important at all." Seongwoo huffed and sigh. Daniel smiled at him.

"Now I'm back. Why don't we kept onto our original plan for today, eh? Bubble tea, then movies and lastly we can cuddle the whole night in my apartment until tomorrow. What do you say?" Seongwoo caressed Daniel's cheeks with his thumb and leaned in to peck on his mole under his eye and smile lovingly at Daniel.

Daniel smiles grew bigger until his eyes turned into a half crescent.

"Sound good, hyung. Finally, we can spend our time together and I've been dying to cuddle with you all of the three months." Daniel gave Seongwoo's a kiss on his lips and on the moles he grew to love so much.

"Then let's go."

Both of them walked out of the office with their hands clasping together. Fingers intertwining. They finally can have their date in peace, without anymore disturbance. Seongwoo had told his incharge person today that he does not want to be disturb and the person didn't argue with him and agree to never ever bother him for the whole day. Besides, he knows that Seongwoo had done such a tremedously good job and performed so well that he knows the kid deserved a good rest, so he told everyone in the department to not to call Seongwoo for the whole day and he specially gave Seongwoo an extra off day and told him to come back in the day after tomorrow. The raven haired were very thankful of him and he didn't want to tell Daniel yet and wanted to suprise him later on.

So now, it's date time.

 

_____

 

Woot!!! Double update!!! ;D

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter xDDD

I made jealous Daniel hahaha and he is so adorable :3333

Will probably write about jealous Seongwoo in the future too and stay tuned for sick Seongwoo :P

We have our puppy getting sick so later, I'll give you our kitty getting sick hahaha and Daniel will be the nurse of the day ^^

Leave your comments and upvotes

Typos alert and sorry for the spelling error

Toodles <333