Lovely Morning

You are Beautiful

It’s been two months since they started dating and everything was goin smoothly between the two. Seongwoo’s department or actually his batch had started with their internship. They all had been assigned to many hospitals around Seoul. Few gets to stick together.

Since Seongwoo was their greatest student, the dean had specially recommended him to a very well known hospital and assigned to be under his friend which the dean known for so many years.

Orthopedics and Neurology department, are not Seongwoo kind of thing but he had too agree anyway since he is dealing with his future. Maybe he could make a request once he’s done with the internship to get him to Cardiac department or Oncology ward, or even the childrens ward since he loves children. Or, if he want something more challenging, the ER is fine too.

He was seperated from Minhyun and Jonghyun so Seongwoo will be the only person from their college to do his internship there. He have to survived for the next 6 months. Like a good student he was, Seongwoo woke up early and get himself ready for the first day of internship. He goes on with picking up on what he should wear today and how should he style his hair then he was thinking whether he should keep his glasses on or take them off instead since he’s eyes are perfectly fine. No need for lenses. After minutes on checking in through his closets, he chose something casual but still formal looking. He took a quick shower and brushed his teeth.

After his short shower, Seongwoo didn’t even care to put anything on yet and just let the air dry him up, with wrapping a towel around his lower torso, he headed to his kitchen, half since he’s alone so who cares what he is doing at the moment and the only one who might care will be Citrus and she’s a cat.

He had one towel draped over his still wet hair, not even bother to dry them and let the water trailed down his body. He go through his refrigerator for a carton of orange juice and when he find one, Seongwoo took it out and pour him a glass. It’s his routine in drinking a glass of orange juice every morning after he wakes up and then proceed with grabbing a cereal looking oat bar as his daily dosage. 

He is a heathy guy or maybe just that Seongwoo is too lazy to make himself breakfast because he was nervous thinkinb about his internship that he decided to eat a granola oat bar instead. It’s not the best but he’ll take it. While he munched away the granola oat bar, he heard a knock coming from his front door. He quickly stopped munching and glance over to the door. He wasn’t sure was it really a knock or... ‘knock knock’

Okay, it is a knock. Seongwoo placed the glass of orange juice down and walked out of the kitchen to get the door. The knocking continue and whoever he or she is really starts to annoyed him. It’s a ing 7 in the morning and he have another hour before he needed to report himself. 

“Coming! Stop knocking for sake!” He yells out as he reached the doorknob and twisted it open.

”What do y...ohh .” He cursed at the person standing in front of him with the biggest grin plastered over his face. His boyfriend, Daniel beamed when he sees Seongwoo and then before he could say ‘good morning’, his eyes trailed all over the older’s body. He was half with only a single piece of towel wrapping around his thin, lithe frame down below. Daniel swallowed down his saliva but then turned around because it was too much to take when it’s still so early in the morning.

Seongwoo didn’t realized at first and was looking at Daniel with puzzled look. It’s like Daniel could read him although he’s looking away, so he helped the older out by pointing up and down of his body. The tip of his ears are burning and so does his cheeks.

He try to talk about it, “Your...um....body is.....go get dressed...” is what Daniel said, stammering around still not looking at Seongwoo. The raven haired noticed how his boyfriend's ears were red and before he know it, he blushed when he realized what kind of situation they are in at the moment. Of course as Daniel said the word 'body' should have ring the bells in his head. Seongwoo scamper away to his room. He was half and Daniel just saw him half ! How dumb can he get. He totally forgot that he was waltzing around his apartment without any shirt on, since he's alone and who would have thought that Daniel was coming over today.

Daniel let out a small chuckles when he heard his boyfriend running off and slamming the door after that. Cute. Seongwoo was always cute ever since they started dating. His old cute, bubbly self is adorable that Daniel couldn't contain himself for not squealing at the sight of it.

"I'm sorry!" he heard Seongwoo said, and dared himself to turned around when he surely thinks that he was all dressed up now and he did. Thank god. 

The blonde chuckles again with his face still painted with light shade of pink rather than bright red like he was seconds ago.

"It's alright. It was...kind of a great view actually. Seeing you only wrapped up in a towel and no shirt on is hot." Seongwoo grabbed on his cardigan laid on the chair and throw it to Daniel but it was an awful throw so Daniel laughs loudly at how adorable his boyfriend is, blushing into a beet red shade.

He closed the door behind him once he's in and throw off his shoes, going straight to his pouty boyfriend and cooed at how cute he was. Daniel slipped his arm around the older's waist and pulled him closer so that Seongwoo's back was pressed against his chest. 

"Aww, my hyung is sulking. I'm sorry but not really...I like seeing so vulnerable and so innocent when you didn't realized that you were half just now when I came to see. But, you can only show that to me. Only me, so better be careful in the future or someone else might oggle over your model like body." Daniel stated with a very husky, low voice and it almost sounded sensual to Seongwoo. It's an order and Daniel is very obsessive when it comes to his lover and protective. Seongwoo try his best not to fall for the younger's trap and he can't afford to melt but fail miserably when Daniel starts nipping on his ear, trying to get his attention when Seongwoo didn't respond to him.

~

"Seongwoo hyung...." Daniel did it again, using his husky voice as he keeps nibbling on Seongwoo's ear, and the arms on his waist tighten with Daniel pulling Seongwoo even closer now. God, Seongwoo was fighting back the urge to moan because Daniel is making him feel so good, with a simple nibbles. He clenched his fist tight, fighting back his voice. He can't go weak just by how Daniel is nibbling playfully with his ear. It's still early and Daniel is gonna get him in trouble if he's gonna be late for his first day of internship.

After sometimes, Daniel stop nibbling his ear but slowly moved down and shower his neck with kisses, trailing down until his shoulder. The raven haired shudders by his boyfriend's lips, hot kisses going on his neck and then pausing on his shoulder. He was wearing a black sweater and the fabrics is getting on the younger's way when he was closed to his shoulder, so his breath hitched when Daniel grab onto his collar and pulled them over to exposed his shoulder.

"D...Daniel.." he lowly calls out the younger's name. He hoped that Daniel heard him because he don't know what is going to happen if Daniel don't stop whatever he is doing to him right now or so does Seongwoo. 

"God, you smell so good....and your skin...it's so soft, hyung.." Daniel said, nuzzling against the older's shoulder and really Seongwoo is in deep . Daniel is saying all that in his unusual voice that Seongwoo had never heard before in their two months of blossoming romance. It's really y and hot that Seongwoo can't take it. 

The older gasps when he feels the younger biting on his shoulder and then proceed with on the place he just bit. Seongwoo know exactly what Daniel is doing right now. Although he never experience it before and this is his first time to ever get one, he knows that Daniel is placing a hickey on his shoulder, marking him so that everybody will know that Seongwoo belongs to Daniel.

It was so hot and Seongwoo was gasping, although Daniel didn't do anything else except for on his skin and then kissing it then again so that Daniel could get the color he wanted to be on his boyfriend's shoulder. He wanted his mark to be all in a shade of dark purple or maybe red so he keeps on and then pausing to check if it's turning to the choice of color and continue again until it did. He didn't need to make lots of mark, for now. So one is enough for today. Daniel was enjoying the way he is making the older squirmed and gasp when he was ravishing on his skin, holding the older tight in his embraced. He love it because he is the one who is making him like that and nobody else is. When he pulls away and see that his mark was perfectly painted with the shade he wanted, he smiles in satisfaction. 

He slowly bring his hand over to traced over his mark, ghosting touched that makes Seongwoo shivers down to his spine. 

"Look, hyung...Isn't it pretty. Now everyone will know that you're mine and mine alone. So better make sure you show this to everyone. I want to see their faces, how everbody will react when they see the ice cold Ong Seongwoo have a hickey on his shoulder. But, I think I don't need to call you the ice cold now right, because everybody knows that your cold facade is gone and now your warm, bubbly self is out." he kissed the spot once again before he pulled away from the older, with his victory smile.

Seongwoo was blushing so hard now as he glance on his shoulder to the deep shade of purple hickey created by Daniel as he slowly ran his finger over. Daniel watched with a sly smirk plastered over his face at how perfect his mark looked on Seongwoo's pale skin.

"You.....damn you Daniel." is the only thing he could say. He hid his face in his hands because he can't stop blushing while Daniel burst into a hearty laughs. Daniel was enjoying this so much and Seongwoo is cursing none stop to his boyfriend. The older whined and smacking on his boyfriend's chest while he cursed and Daniel just keep on laughing and then wrapping his arms again around the older and stopping the older's cursing by capturing his lips with his own. Seongwoo quickly melted in the kiss and starts to kiss him back. The blonde is really good in stopping him staying mad at him just by kissing him. What can he say, he love kissing Daniel and love the fell of the younger's lips on his own so of course he will pushed back his angry part and enjoying the kiss.

It was a very lovely morning.

 

_____

 

Hola people! I've wrote the update and here is the latest chapter ^^

I hope you guys enjoy this and the small hot, steamy moment of the two lol

It's not that perfect but I don't care xDDD Will probably have more of those hot moments later on so wait up for it, yeah?

Also, thank you to those have been sharing your thoughts in how should I end this fic or what do you guys want me to do ^^

If any of your still have some ideas, let me know kay...

I might use all of the ideas you all have been sharing with me though but no promises yet :DD

So leave your comments down below ^^

Typos alert and toodles!!