Weekend & Busan (P5)

You are Beautiful

They woke up early today since both males are too excited for their day in Busan. Today, Daniel had said that he's gonna show Seongwoo around the city and to the places that he loved so much.

He also said that he wanted to make some romantic memories with Seongwoo. Why so, because he isn’t sure where and how far does their relationship would last. He really do hoped that it will last forever and no, he doesn’t want to break up with Seongwoo or forced to leave him if anyone ask him to. No, he plan to keep the older until he dies.

Daniel rub his eyes after he opens them, the sun was brightening the whole room that he feels like closing his eyes again. But he finds it difficult to do so when his eyes were met with another pair of brown eyes that stares deeply into his soul. He slightly turn his head and found that Seongwoo is actually staring at him with those sleepy yet so wide awake eyes. The older had half of his upper body propped up by his hand as he stare with fondness at Daniel.

The older is looking so adorably squishy with his oversized sweater, and with his hair sticking out here and there in all sorts of directions, and then his lips was curving up into a cat like smile that only Daniel had the authority to see it.

Seongwoo reaches out and along Daniel’s hair and at the same time saying, “Good morning, babe. Did you manage to sleep well last night?” 

Aigoo Daniel’s heart is being stabbed by hundreds of arrow when Seongwoo said that in such a loving way.

I wouldn’t mind to wake up every single day like today with Seongwoo hyung laying beside me and look at me with those eyes of his. He’s too precious!

Daniel turn to lay on his side, so that he could get to see Seongwoo even better. The older chuckles as he keeps the younger boy's hair and down to his cheek. Daniel leaned into his touch. Loving the feel of Seongwoo's hand.

"Very. Maybe because you're here with me that I get to sleep so well." Daniel admitted, pulling the older closer to snuggle into his neck. He nuzzled Seongwoo's neck and softly peck the skin and inhaling the scent that smells so Seongwoo. He loves it.

Seongwoo chuckles and each time he felt the younger's breath on his skin, he would giggles. It tickles him but he loves it. He didn't say anything but simply lay there with Daniel's hugging him and wantint to stay just a little while longer. They have the whole day today, to sight seeing or simply driving around Busan. Definitely gonna be the best vacation for Seongwoo after all those crazy shift with his internship. He needed this, so very much.

They both stay snuggled up until Mrs Kang shouts out for breakfast. They giggles and gave themself a kiss before they walk out of the room.

~

Daniel and Seongwoo walked down the stairs and headed straight to the kitchen where Daniel's mother had everything prepared. She kept her promises and cooked all of Daniel's favorite. The Busan boy was practically drooling.

"Eomma~ Gomawo. I love you so much." he stated in a childlike tone. Clinging onto his mother and gave her his bear hug. Mrs Kang giggles and told him to sit down and eat before they went off.

"Seongwoo ah, I hope you don't mind that most of the dishes are Daniel's favorite."

The raven haired male shake his head and only gave her a soft smile, "I don't mind, halmeoni. Anything is fine for me." Mrs Kang ruffles his hair, pulling him in for a hug and then lead him to sit next to Daniel. Mrs Kang is liking Seongwoo even more, because he is a very polite man and kind.

"Aigoo~ Niel ah, you are so lucky to find a man like Seongwoo. You should keep him and never let him go. Eomma loves him, very much."

The mother and son exchange laughs as their eyes and nose crinkles with Seongwoo blushing at the side. He too adores this family and hope to be a part of it soon.

Everything was great, delicious, mouth watering that both young men in the house was actually gobbling down the dishes, but of course Seongwoo is more proper than Daniel who wolfed the whole thing down. Reason is that its has been so long since he last tasted his mother's cooking. At some part, Daniel choked himself. Vigorously hitting his chest and coughing. Thank god Seongwoo was fast and gave him a glass of water for him to wash down the food. He thanks the older with sloppy kiss on his cheek. The older can only shake his head.

~

They left the house after breakfast. Daniel was so excited that he was jumping around when they walked towards Seongwoo's car. Excitingly tell everything about Busan and all the best food and places for them to go. He's basically like a overgrown puppy that was so happy to be out of the house and wanting to play.

"Trust me hyung! You're gonna love it! I'm gonna show you all the things, places, foods that will makes you wanting to come here again." he beamed with his thousand watt smiles that changes his eyes into a half crescent. 

"Alright, alright. You need to calm down, Daniel. I'll go to where ever places you're gonna take me so, please lead the way. Be my tour guide of the day."

"Sure!" 

~

First off, Daniel told Seongwoo to drive around the city, but slowly he directs him towards where the ocean can be seen by the side when they drove past. He wanted to show how Busan has the best beach ever and everything was more greater and beautiful than any beaches he had ever seen. They never forget to get their snacking time while Seongwoo slowly drive the car down the road with the window rolled down to get the cool air, fresh breeze from the beach. 

"Do you want to stop and take a walk down by the beach with me?"

Seongwoo raised a brow in amusement at his boyfriend, although his eyes are trained on the road but all the while he glances to Daniel and at the vast open sea just meters away from them.

"Are you serious?" he asked, more amused rather than being skeptical by Daniel's idea.

The younger of the two nods his head, grinning wide. "Yep. Come on hyung. It'll be fun." he whined almost like a puppy, shaking his body and did some of aegyo to get Seongwoo to say yes. Beach memories is a must, because it's the most romantic things ever. 

The older male chuckles and agrees anyway. Daniel smiles and pump his fist over his head. His smiles grew bigger and more brighter. The sun is surely very jealous over the blonde male now.

Seongwoo flick the signal and take the left turn into one of the stop area for anyone who wanted to enjoy the beach. He parked the car and they both exited. Seongwoo makes sure that his car was locked and before he could grab onto the door just to see they were locked, Daniel had already grab his hand and pulled him away. He stumble off his feet.

"Daniel, I wanted to check on the car..." he scolded the younger male but let himself being drag away.

"Sorry, but I can't wait anymore. Plus, I've checked both door on my side after you've locked the car and yes, it's locked so don't worry. Now, come on hyung! I can see the beach! And, we can build a sand castle too!"

Seongwoo sigh and then chuckles at his childlike boyfriend. "Sand castle? What are you Niel? Five? Honestly, I won't be suprised if you are a five years old." he get smacked on his chest from Daniel. 

"You're mean!"

"Yeah, but I'm yours."

"No you're not. Not yet officially mine."

"And what is that suppose to mean? Is us being boyfriends not enough and proof that we are official?"

"Nope." Daniel was smirking sneakily. He have those looks again. 

"We're not officially official if we....well, you know what I mean." Daniel his lip and smirk naughtily. 

Seongwoo bit his lip, and was so very confused by whatever his boyfriend was talking about. But then it dawns on him on the meaning of what Daniel just said. His cheeks were burning up and he quickly hids his face with his hands. 

Oh gosh. 

Daniel laughs out loud. He truly loves to tease his older boyfriend around, and he always know that Seongwoo loves to get naughty with him. Soon enough they will and Daniel can't wait for it. Curious to know, who will lead and who will follow. Yep, he is dying to hear Seongwoo screaming his name when they are in a heated moment. Damn, he's getting hornier by every seconds. Wonder how will it be though.

"Can you, for once stop talking about......that. I can't live with you keeping on mentioning about that.. Everytime, god dammit, Daniel." he blushed into a bright red tomato sort of color. 

It's not like Seongwoo never thought about it, but he was too damn shy. He never did that with anyone it will be his.....his...first time. So he wants everything to be perfect and of course memorable. Sure he want all that but he's not fully ready yet. One day, he will give what Daniel want but not in the short period of time. Just not now, until his graduations day of course. He's gonna keep that in mind and will try not to think about it so much but Daniel is making its hard for him.

"Why not? You actually enjoying and loving it when I talked about the topic." Daniel pouted, throwing his hand over Seongwoo's shoulder and press their shoulder's together. Leaving no space.

"Yes, I do. And yes, I admitted that I do like it but I can't give that to you yet Niel ah." he said, gently. He watches how Daniel's face turn into a sad puppy face.

Wow, Daniel really wanted to do that with me. So much that he look so disappointed when I said that we can't.

"Daniel, give me time. I still have my graduations that I need to think about. Okay? I promise you that...." he paused, swallowing his own saliva about the next thing he's gonna say to him. Daniel was looking at him with that puppy face again.

"I promise that I give you what you want, after my graduation."

Daniel's face slowly lits up and a smile starts to creep upward. His kick puppy face, changes into those naughty face again.

"You promise?"

Seongwoo sigh, didn't know what to say but just pecks Daniel's lip. He can feel that Daniel was smiling against his lips.

"Yes, promise."

Daniel then smiles widely and pulling Seongwoo to kiss the older. With a husky and very y voice, he whisper into Seongwoo's ear that made the older to blush even harder.

"I'll hold onto your words then. Don't break your promise. Can't wait." he whisper naughtily and nibbled onto Seongwoo's ear.

Then they proceed with their walk with the older keeping his head low, because his face was still so red and it's all Daniel's fault. Curses for having such a naughty, boyfriend.

 

_____

 

UPDATED!!!!

Hahahaha, Daniel is very naughty in this chapter ;DD

Too very that he couldn't stop talking about *beep* with Seongwoo lol

Hinted and maybe I will dare myself and write about it after the graduation xDDD

Anyway, comments and upvote :33

Typos alert and bye!!