Weekend & Busan (P1)

You are Beautiful

"10...9..8..7"

"Daniel you really should..." 

"6..5..4..3..2..1!" Daniel shouts out loud that it echoed around the room, and everyone turn to look at him. Even Hyunbin who was been talking to him on his side, startled.

"What in the world are you doing, looking all so work up." Hyunbin asked, watching how his blonde friend frantically throwing everything in his bag and slings it, grinning wide like the sun.

"Hehe, I'm going back to Busan for the weekend." he explained to his model like friend. He was too excited, so happy that he's finally going home to meet his parents again. Peter and Rooney too. 

They won't be having any class for the next four days until Tuesday so Daniel had already decided to go back to Busan. And the best part is that Seongwoo will be joining him and the older is gonna drive to Busan. It's another plus because of that (which is actually forced by Daniel). He's too euphoric just by thinking about how he's gonna spend his time with the older for the whole four days.

Seongwoo is in his last month of internship and will be graduating soon (in two months time), and will be leaving Daniel all alone for another year to go through his college.

They have been dating for almost 9 months and of course their parents had known about their relationships by now and thankfully they blessed their relationship without needing to kneel down and kiss their feet or beg them to accept their romantic relationship. But none of them had ever meet their partner's parent so for this weekend, Seongwoo is gonna meet Daniel's parent for the first time so he's sort of nervous. He shouldn't need to be nervous because it's not like Daniel is taking him to see his parents because they needed their blessing of getting married or something. No, it never crosses Seongwoo's mind about the 'M' word. He's 23 and still young and have lots of time to play around so he's gonna enjoy that.

Daniel ran home and quickly packs his baggage with all sorts of clean clothes he had left. Then he proceed to grab his stash of snacks from where he's hiding them into his bag, packs of jellies, candies, chocolates, chips and so on. He's a sweet tooth and nobody can ever stop him from eating them.

After that, he took a quick shower and changed into something more....him, well sort of or you should say, anything that he could actually find fitting from his closet at the moment. He glances towards the wall clock before he exited his dorm room, not forgetting to leave Jaehwan a note of him going away for the next four days.

~

Seongwoo groan once he exited his car, then groan again when he reached his apartment and another groan leaving his mouth when someone was ringing his bell for goddamn how many times. He really need his sleep right now since he haven't slept for two days in a row because of his busy night shift. Most of the patients have kept him awake for the whole two days and he didn't even get to go home for all that time and only this morning he was free from his torturing nightmare and got to go home and sleep but whoever that has been ringing and banging on his door is really getting on his nerve.

"What!" is the first thing that slip out of his mouth once he open the door, eyes barely barely opens to see who it was but he was so sure that it's Daniel.

"Hi hyung! Oh, did I disturb your sleep?" Daniel asked once he noticed how his boyfriend is struggling to keep his eyes open. 

Seongwoo hyung is so cute!

"Yes. You're disturbing me from going to sleep." he said nonchalantly while he make quote using his fingers when he said 'going'.

Daniel pouts, "I'm sorry. I didn't know." he said with a sad tone.

Seongwoo sigh, cracking one eye open to look at him. "It's fine. I just came back from work and haven't slept for two days so sorry for being a little cranky. Come in." he pull Daniel in lazily and closed the door.

"You just came back? Wait, you have been staying at the hospital for two days? Oh, hyung I'm sorry and I didn't know that you were so busy." he said, pitying how his boyfriend is sleep deprived, and then he pulled Seongwoo for a hug, peppering him with kisses.

Seongwoo sigh and smile weakly in contentment. "Like I said, it's fine but I really need my sleep so that tomorrow I'll be able to drive without any problem."

Daniel nods and peck him on the lip, then he proceed in carrying Seongwoo in a bridal style. Seongwoo squeaks and smack his chest in embarassment but didn't ask him to put him down instead he just let Daniel carry him to bed. He was dead tired anyway, and his leg was getting sleepy while he stand earlier.

Although his room was not that far from the front door, Seongwoo actually fell asleep second after Daniel carries him. The younger stop his track when just walked into the room, looking down to Seongwoo's sleeping face. He smiles lovingly at how peaceful his boyfriend looks like when he sleeps. The eyebags on both eyes looks bad so he's gonna make sure that Seongwoo will get a good amount of sleep and making sure that no one is bothering him.

Slowly and gently, Daniel put Seongwoo sleeping form on the bed and then he pulls the blanket to cover him up until his chest. 

"Good night hyung." he kissed the older's temple and chuckles when he Seongwoo stir in his sleep and roll to his side.

Daniel looked around the room and noticed a bag was placed on the side of the vanity. At least Seongwoo had everything packed up and ready to go when tomorrow come, so the younger didn't need to worry about it but just leave Seongwoo to sleep. It's 3 in the evening and with Seongwoo is out of the picture in trying to keep Daniel company, he chose to play with Citrus instead and maybe try to cook something for himself that does not require him to use the stove. He's not gonna repeat that same incident again back when Seongwoo was sick.

Citrus open her eyes when she felt Daniel's coming closer to her. She meow as a greeting at him and he smiles. 

"Hello to you too, Citrus." he had grown so close to her for the past months because after he and Seongwoo starts to date, Daniel had been sleeping over at Seongwoo's apartment more than his own dorm. So Citrus and him had become best buddies ever since and she enjoy having Daniel around her owner and love Daniel like how she love Seongwoo. He was thrilled that Seongwoo had told him few days ago that he's taking Citrus along because he can't trust Jonghyun or Minhyun to look after Citrus. Of course Daniel loves the idea because Citrus can be friends with Rooney and Peter. 

Once in a while Daniel goes in to Seongwoo room just to see whether the older is sleeping and when he is indeed asleep, he'll go back out to play again with Citrus and sometime snacking and watching TV, checking on the book shelves that Seongwoo had which have like hundreds of books on it and many more until he too feel sleepy and crawls on the bed next to Seongwoo, with his arms wrapping around the older's waist, pulling him closed to his chest and felt asleep in an instant.

Their Busan getaway will starts tomorrow.

 

_____

 

Double update!!

Lol, more fluffy OngNiel for you lovely readers :DD

Please keep on supporting me and leave your comments.. don't be so stingy though hahaha...do comments, please ^^

Bye!!