Seongwoo & 2hyun (sort of)

You are Beautiful

Last day, about an hour more before Seongwoo is off and free from his internship. They had their evaluations and get some of the feedback from the staffs about their time being interns for six months. Some of them doesn’t really did a good job and they were even told that they needed to practice more and be more open and fast on deciding what to do and what actions to take to each patients they had been looking after.

Seongwoo and about 5 more people he was doing internship with gets a very good and positive feedbacks from their incharge person and from all the staffs there. They praised them for their hardwork and their the way they make decisions on trying to save someone, deciding quick on what to do.

As always, like in college, Seongwoo was picked as the best intern among everyone else. They even plan to promote Seongwoo to other hospitals because of how good he did in his internship. He get the most support and job offers will most like come in soon after few weeks. 

They were dismissed and each of them decided to hang out for a little while longer. Finally free from their internship, everyone scatter around. With some going with their plan on hanging out before each of them leave for their respective home or college.

Seongwoo turn down their offer and proceed with his own plan. Meeting Minhyun and Jonghyun. They had planned it further ahead about going out together, only the three of them. The raven haired had texted both of them that he'll pick them up at their hospital after he changed into something more suitable for a bar rather than a button up shirt and a slack.

He quickly make his way to his car and drive towards his apartment. Getting a quick shower and changed into far more comfortable clothes. Seongwoo even styled his hair in a comma and took off his glasses. He applied some eyeliner under his eyes just to make him look more mature and y for the night. Thanks to Daniel teaching him how to wear one, now he knows how to do so on his own.

The older didn't think it's a good idea to disturb Daniel and tell him where he will be for tonight, since the younger is busy with his projects. Seongwoo decided just to keep it to himself. What can go wrong anyway. He's just gonna go out and enjoy his time with his friends whom he haven't seen for sometimes or even going on as to hang out with them too.

~

A SUV car approached Minhyun while the said man was standing at the side of the street. Seongwoo rolled down the window and smile to Minhyun.

"Hey Min." he said. Minhyun blinks and then gave Seongwoo his own set of smile too. Getting into the car next to Seongwoo's and gave his raven haired bespectacled friend a hug. 

"Hey Seongwoo. Jonghyun said he'll be coming out soon. Let's wait for him." 

Seongwoo simply nods and change the gear to N and pulls the handbrake up, and also giving out a signal light, just to be safe. 

"How you doing, Seongwoo ah?" Minhyun starts, turning his head to face Seongwoo. The raven haired male did the same.

"Fine. Great actually. Just had my evaluation and the result was....very promising." Seongwoo smile, wide. Minhyun smiles along. Patting the bespectacled on the shoulder. 

"Wow, that does sound great. Guess you might heard from the hospital soon eh?" 

Seongwoo nods. "Not only the hospital I was doing my internship. They gonna send my resume and all the reports of my six months being there to other bigger and better hospital. Saying that I was the best intern they have ever had and was truly happy to have me around and said that I have such a bright future up ahead if I keep on my best record."

Minhyun beams and pulls Seongwoo into a tight hug, with the latter replying it. The taller male was very happy for his friend and had always know that Seongwoo will do great and get lots of recommendations and jobs offer as soon as he graduated. What more can you say when he's a dean lister.

"Awesome! You gotta tell Jonghyun about the good news too!

Suddenly the backseat door was open and both male were startled by Jonghyun who straight up walks into the car and sat down. 

"Sorry I'm late guys and damn Seongwoo. At least lock the door. What if it was a stranger or a bad guy that came into the car and knock both of you guys down. Kidnapping you and let both your boyfriends be in panic mode when they found out about you guys were kidnapped or maybe kill."

Jonghyun clicked his tongue, locking the door on his side and the other side. Seongwoo snorts and locked all doors and starts driving away.

"Hello to you too, Jonghyun. Sorry, was too occupied with my great news." he said, eyes now trained on the road.

It seems that, Jonghyun were interested to know. The latter lean forward, sticking his head in between the passenger and the drive seat. Beaming at both Minhyun and Seongwoo.

"What sort of great news are you talking about? Tell me...now. Are you getting married? Or maybe pregnant? Wait can male get pregnant though?" Minhyun smack Jonghyun's head, earning a loud yelp from the latter. Seongwoo could only laugh his head off.

"The hell are you talking about. And no, male can't get pregnant. You should know that better when you were the one who were practising obstetric and gynaecology." Minhyun narrowed his eyes at Jonghyun.

"Okay, whatever. Now tell me what the news that you were talking about? I'm dying to know here and we're still going to the bar we've had plan right?" Jonghyun asked, not particularly more to Seongwoo than Minhyun.

The raven haired nods his head, eyes still trained on the road ahead. He smiles all the while as he starts telling Jonhyun about the best evaluations in his entire life. Seongwoo could see all the jobs offer coming soon after his time has come for him to leave the college. As his friends, both Jonghyun and Minhyun are truly happy and also proud of him. They can't stop complimenting Seongwoo while the latter drives them straight to the bar.

~

Once they starts going into the bar and soon after, both Minhyun and Jonghyun were completely drunk, again. This time, they are in better conditions rather than the last time where Seongwoo had to drag them out into his car while he cursed about them being overly drunk and being a show off.

Now, Seongwoo can stay still and have a little more fun, because both his friends are getting better with tolerating alcohols. Although Seongwoo did have to drag and pull them out from any sorts of girls flirting with them, or trying to get into their pants whenever he sees any girls went closer to them and starts stradling the two. Since Seongwoo can control his tolerance much more greater than his two friends, Seongwoo is always the most sober one among the three of them.

Having been a cold person once, Seongwoo tonight did the same and turned into his stoic self. Each time girls or guys coming closer to him and try to flirt with him, Seongwoo would simply shut every attempt with his glare, sharp cold eyes. That makes them all scurried away with their tails between their legs and not even let them get their chance in talking to him.

So, for the whole night Seongwoo had kept that side of him on for as long as he can and shove everyone that tries to pull Minhyun or Jonghyun away from the table they are currently occupying. 

He had to specially make sure that nobody get their hands or even into Minhyun's pants since the latter is taken. Jaehwan will be devastatedly upset if he finds out that Minhyun cheated on him or get himself laid before Jaehwan could. Or maybe, they are both already laid on the night where Seongwoo had taken Minhyun to Daniel and Jaehwan's shared dorm. 

Seongwoo watches them with an eagle eyes. Sending daggers and cold eyes against everyone that look at them with so much need and lust. Maybe he shouldn't have suggested going to the bar. But maybe its better than going to a club. If they went to the club, it's gonna get pretty messed up even more than they are now. And Seongwoo might not be able to hold the girls and guys off his friends on his own.

"Hey there handsome." Seongwoo heard someone calls out from behind him, and he's already annoyed with how he or she sounds like. Not even gonna wait for them to come to him, but he was not that fast when the person had already wrapped their arms around his shoulder.

.

Minhyun and Jonghyun was staring at him and to the person that is now hugging him with bewilderment. Seongwoo didn't noticed and try to pry the hands off him.

"Leave and go yourself somewhere. Whoever you are." he said coldly, not even looking back at the person. Then he heard a somewhat suprised and maybe hurt gasps coming from the person.

"You're so mean, hyung!"

What?

Seongwoo blinks and just noticed how his two friends were snickering at him from across the table and the voice.....it's sounds like...

The older turn his head and gasps in suprised. 

"Daniel?!" he said, too shocked to see his boyfriend were the one who was back hugging him just now. The ash violet boy is now sulking at him, lips jutted out and was pouting. Hands crosses over his chest. He was hurt by Seongwoo's word, sort of.

Seongwoo immediately stand up and try to explain to his now sulky boyfriend. Saying that he was too busy being his stoic self that he didn't recognize his voice, which was a bad idea, seeing how Daniel frowns and him and pouting even more. The older frantically try to not make Daniel even more upset that he already had.

Then Minhyun yelps when he too gets a back hug from someone, but slowly relaxes into the person arms when he realized who he was, just by the look of the person fingers and the ring that had always been on the right index finger of the person hugging him. He knows that it was Jaehwan, as turn to see his boyfriend giving him heart eyes and smiling so widely at Minhyun.

"Hey beautiful hyung." said Jaehwan, while Minhyun snorts at him and how cheesy he sounds like.

"Hey to you too." he replies back, pulling Jaehwan even closer even though he was sort of drunk.

Jonghyun who was starting to gets annoyed when he witness both his friends are flirting around with their own boyfriends or to put it in a simple way, with Seongwoo busying himself trying to get Daniel to stop sulking and Minhyun and Jaehwan was flirting and sending heart eyes, exchanging stupid cheesy, cringey lines among each other while they sat next to Jonghyun. 

The latter groans in frustration. He hates the thought of only the three of them supposed to be enjoying their last day of internship, ruined when their boyfriends came into the picture. Jonghyun won't blame the boyfriends though. Who is he to stop love from finding their own. Guess he's gonna drown himself into despair and loneliness with the alcohols. Or maybe not, because Seongwoo is currently glaring at him. Jonghyun couldn't help but to swallow down his saliva and cast his head down to hide the fact that he was scared of Seongwoo.

~

Seems like Daniel finally stop sulking when Jonghyun met Seongwoo's cold dagger eyes and seeing that the younger male had his arm wrapped around Seongwoo's waist now, back hugging the older.

Seongwoo open his mouth, to give out his warning an threats to Jonghyun.

"IF YOU DRINK ONE MORE GLASS OF ALCOHOLS KIM JONGHYUN. I SWEAR THAT YOU'RE GONNA GET YOUr BALLS BEING CUT OFF AND EVEN YOU'RE GONNA GO HOME ON YOUR OWN."

He did as what Seongwoo said and didn't dare to touch the glass anyway. Also, Minhyun who seems to feel like Seongwoo was boring a hole into his face when he didn't actually looking at the bespectacled boy. Guess Seongwoo is much more deadlier than he looks like. Especially when it comes to Minhyun and Jonghyun being drunk. 

Daniel and Jaehwan snickers and giggles when they watched the three males. Daniel is proud of his boyfriend while Jaehwan sort of pity his boyfriend, for getting scolded by Seongwoo.

Of course, Daniel and Jaehwan didn't come alone. Jisung, Taewoong, Hyunbin were with them and they all approaches the table and greeted them all. With Jisung and Taewoong congratulating the three boys for successfully ending their internship. Since Jisung is their lecturer.

Well, it looks like its not Seongwoo & 2hyun night, but OngNiel, MinHwan, Jonghyun and friends night. Who can complaint though.

 

________
 

Finally updated.

Sorry for not being able to update for the last two or was it three days ago. I was too busy with my work and was too tired to even write an update. But no need to worry, because I'm gonna be around for the whole six days starting today ^^

Got a six days off from work so I will try to make an update as much or as fast as I can hahaha

Hope you guys enjoy today's chapter :DD And so happy for Wanna One with their awesome comeback showcase and I'm in love with all their songs ^^ each of their comeback songs are all so good and I love them all....keep supporting our boys everyone. Don't judge them or hurt them. They are also a normal human beings so stop talking bad about them and supports and cherished them. :33 Love you boys so much

Leave your comments and upvote

Typos alert ^^