Weekend & Busan (P6)

You are Beautiful

Daniel and Seongwoo strolls across the beach with their feet buried in the warm sand, letting it goes in between their toes. And sometimes whenever the sea crashed into the seashore, to make the sand wet and mushy, they both would let their feet goes deeper in. Liking the feeling of the sand being all mushy.

They do love the beach so much that they told themself to stay there a little while longer. Of course Daniel being his Kang Choding self would tend to takes off and ran around the beach like a puppy, laughing and giggling around, then kicking the water around like a kid and also sometime picking up any seashells he thinks that looks pretty and sparkly and then excitedly showing it to Seongwoo. Grinning from ear to ear. Seongwoo would just shake his head and laughs at his childish manner. He even thinks that Daniel had a duo personality. One being the y, hottie, naughty boyfriend and then now the usual puppy looking, hyperactive, happy boyfriend.

They stood in the middle of the sandy beach just to admire the beauty of the vast open sea right in front of them. The gentle yet strong breeze that smells like salt was very calming and relaxing that they wanted to stay there for the night. It was so beautiful that Seongwoo and Daniel would never gonna get bored of it. Although Daniel had planned their day to take Seongwoo to every other places he likes and favors but for now he just wanted to stay at the beach with Seongwoo, a little while longer like they had said before.

”Do you believe me now when I said that Busan has the greatest, beautiful looking beach than any other beaches you had ever seen around South Korea?” Daniel turned to look at his boyfriend now who still have his eyes plastered on the open sea. A smile curved up at the sight of his boyfriend. He is too soft and lovely that Daniel just wanted to whisked him away from everyone on this planet.

Seongwoo nods his head and said, “Yeah, I had to admit that they are beautiful but I think even Jeju’s have the prettu looking beach as well.” 

Yep, Jeju’s beach is beautiful even like Busan’s. Before Seongwoo came to Busan, he had always love Jeju’s more since he had to admit that the beach there was downright the most beautiful one that he had ever went to but now he might have to reconsider it when he saw Busan’s beach for the first time. Sure he had seen Busan’s beach and listened to all the gossips of some girls talking about how pretty the beach in Busan was or even looking at it from the picture but to actually see it on his own is better and he likes it so much.

Daniel pouted at the thought of Seongwoo liking Jeju Island beach more than his hometown, Busan beach. He wanted Seongwoo to love Busan more and think of it more than he should think about Jeju or any other places he might have gone to see their beaches.

Seongwoo being Seongwoo would always know when his childlike boyfriend is sulking. He turned to face him and chuckles when he was right about Daniel sulking and pouting. Looking like a sad kicked puppy. He smile at the younger with fondness, automatically hands reached out to ruffles his blonde hair then proceed with the pinching of his cheek.

"Do you need to be all sulky when I said that I love Jeju Island's beach more than Busan? It's only a beach." he said.

Daniel keeps pouting but it's getting softer, "Yes." he said simply.

"Really now? You're weird." Seongwoo snorts and left Daniel to stand alone by the side of the beach, only to hear a soft whine and whimper when he did so. Then Daniel was running at him, trying to stop the older from leaving. The younger immediately apologize for being childish about something so random. Daniel knows that Seongwoo isn't mad but he knows when Seongwoo is finding him ridiculously jealous over stupid beach that made him to apologize.

He latch their hands together before Seongwoo could go any further, and one hand clinging on to the older's side, leaning his head on his shoulder. Daniel looks up to meet with Seongwoo's eyes. "Sorry." he said, with a puppy smile.

Seongwoo can only sigh and pat his head in affection. He know Daniel too damn well when it comes to jealousy. Kang Choding will always be Kang Choding, although he can also be the naughty sort of Kang, like when they just arrived at the beach.

Selca is a must when they stroll down the beach. Daniel had prepared everything with the stick that he could place his camera on. Rather than a selca, he recorded their moment there. Every single one of the time they've been walking down the beach, hand in hand, kissing here and there, laughing and giggling, throwing some cheesy pick up line and flirty looks at each other. But of course, they still snap few selcas of themself and with the background overviewing the massive open beach.

After few more strolls, they agree to go on with their drive around Busan.

~

Next stop was Daniel favorite market where when he was a highschool kid, he'd would have always visited the place. There were a lot of tasty food there that he wanted Seongwoo to have a taste.

"Trust me when I sa they sell the best tteokbokki, fish cakes, and all sorts of other food you have ever eaten, hyung. It's more greater than the ones you've ate in you whole life." he praises about all the local Busan's food and some that all over South Korea are selling.

"Okay, I'm gonna see if what you said is true. Let's check them out then." Seongwoo said after they exited the car. Daniel already went over to him to grab his hand and lead him into the market. They were full of people, shops that sells all sorts of food, fishes, vegetables and some of the random shops.

 Few of the shopkeeper there, like the halmeoni and harabeoji, had known Daniel even though he had been gone for a couple of months. Most of them greets him and Seongwoo. Some even random and saying that his boyfriend are very good looking, although Seongwoo was wearing his big glasses.

"My oh my Daniel ah. You cameback with a very handsome young man. The last time I saw you about few months back, you were all alone but now, wow, such a handsome man you have there."

"Well Kang Daniel is finally dating someone. Very good young man. You manage to snatched the Kang Daniel that has been single for about two years now."

"My word, who is the nice looking gentleman, Daniel ssi? Your boyfriend? He's very handsome and looks like a model. Is he an actor?"

"Daniel boy! You got a very hot guy with there. Congrats! When are you gonna get married? Don't forget to send the invitation!"

They all keep on complimenting on how handsome Seongwoo is, how good looking he is, how he looks like a freaking model when he walks beside Daniel and everything else that he couldn't register. He was blushing bashfully, with all those word. He'd been complimented before but not at this sort of level where everyone who knows Daniel would starts saying all those. Calling him a pretty, handsome, extra ordinary, pure perfection guy.

Daniel could only grin widely and proud that everyone in the market loves Seongwoo. He would be thanking them over and over on behalf of his Seongwoo when he notices the guy was looking down, hiding his face away. He is downright shy yet happy at the thought of being compliment.

"Thank you everyone! If we're getting married. I promise to send everyone an invitations! No one will be exempted! Don't worry!" Seongwoo hits his chest by that. He giggles and keep walking along the market and stopping by at certain food stall to have a bite with the older.

~

Next stop, Daniel's middle school and high school. He just wanted to show Seongwoo his old school, although it's close but the guard sort of know him and they allows Daniel and Seongwoo to go in.

"How the heck does the guard even know you when he literally meet new students every year?"

"Oh, just that I was very influential that lots of the people in my school know me."

"How influential are you talking? Bad or good?"

"Hyung! Of course I'm a good student! I've never skipped any class in my entire life..." Seongwoo cuts him off even before he could finish his sentence with a snort and then respond to him.

"Said the guy who simply skipped his two days just so he could spent his time with me after I came home from my shift like a month ago. Why? Because he missed me so very much and even bribe me for skipping the next day so that we could 'catch up' with all our missing moment." 

Daniel pouts again. This time he was acting more like a child than he was back at the beach. Stomping his feet around and whimpering, whining and pouting, sulking, faking sobs and his adorable puppy eyes.

"Meanie! I hate you!"

"Thanks, I hate you too." Seongwoo retorts nonchalantly, checking around the school. Simply ignoring Daniel.

Daniel gape his mouth at the older. He couldn't believe his ears when Seongwoo said that to him. He starts to whine even harder, more puppy eyes, sad looking kicked puppy face. Seongwoo was ignoring his every childish act. Not bothering to comfort him because he knows Daniel will keeps doing it until he couldn't do it anymore. So Seongwoo keeps on his stoic, poker face on for the whole time. Biting down every attempt to lets out a laugh whenever he glances over to his sulky boyfriend.

Eventually after Daniel attempt to get Seongwoo to comfort him up, cuddling him or anything but fail miserably, he stop his being a kid and hug Seongwoo from the back. Making the older male to yelp a little before he turn back into his stoic self.

"Sorry hyung. I'll stop being all childish. I don't hate you at all but I love you so much." he sobs. It's fake of course. It's his attack on the older male, so that Seongwoo would stop being stoic and cold to him.

Seongwoo turned to look at the younger, unfazed by the sobbing. Seongwoo of course was not actually mad or really am cold at Daniel, he just simply playing with his boyfriend. He knows Daniel hates him being all cold like his old self so Daniel keeps on pestering him.

"Don't hate me."

"I don't hate you. Can't you differentiate between whether I was joking or being serious with you? You know damn well that I can't never hate you, Niel. So stop being like a kid. Okay?" said Seongwoo, patting Daniel's blonde locks and then caressing his cheek.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Was too busy being sulky and acting like a kid." 

Theres the grin Seongwoo loves so much. Yep, he will definitely gonna keep playing with Daniel again. Being all stoic, cold and unimpressed by his childish boyfriend.

Once again, Danile took hold of Seongwoo's hand and they both dashed across the hallway and into one of Daniel's classroom. He explained and share his story about everything he did back when he was still a highschool kid. Also, when they were in th classroom, with no other people except the two of them, Daniel would lean back and sat on one of the table and pull Seongwoo closer so that they could kiss. 

Daniel will rest his hands on both side of Seongwoo's hip, tugging the older closer as he leans his head up to kiss Seongwoo full on the lips. With the younger having seated himself on the table, their heights now are a little different, with Seongwoo being the taller one than the two of them.

Seongwoo would stand in between Daniel's leg and lean down to kiss him. Arms thrown around the blonde's neck. They kissed for a very long time. Just enjoying the feeling of kissing in the classroom and fantasizing about if they were still a high school kid who sometime would sneak into one of the empty classroom so that they could kiss and make out. Just like in the manhwa. Cheesy yet romantic. That's how the two are right now. Loving the moment they have right now, kissing in the middle of the classroom and slowly turning into a heated make out section.

The both sigh in contentment every now and then whenever they had a short paused to take some air in before they continue on with their kiss. 

Yep, this is one of Daniel most wanted thing that he had ever wanted to try to do with his lover. Kissing in the classroom.

 

______

 

New update ^^

I'm sorry in advance. I don't exactly know much about Busan or the places there. Although I can always googled it but I'm too lazy to look it up xDDD

I know Busan have a beautiful beach and the places there are nice and beautiful but nope I don't know what else they have there hahahahaha So, forgive me xD

Last chapter for Weekend and Busan is coming in the next chapter :D

Most probably nothing gonna happen much, but maybe I will check on some of the places in Busan....maybe lol

Anyway, leave your comments and don't be stingy ^^

Toodles and sorry for the typos :33