Hang Out

You are Beautiful

LOUD MOUTH GROUP CHAT

 

Peach Nielie: HYUNG!! JISUNG HYUNG!! HYUNBIN!! JAEHWAN!!! I did it!!! 

King Hwan: Did what?

Model Binnie: Yeah, what did you do? 

Eomma Sung: Don't tell me.... -__-

Peach Nielie: I went to see Seongwoo sunbae today at the infirmary and guess what, he say yes to being friends with me!! YES!! >O<

Eomma Sung: Seriously Niel ah...I knew it!! You went and faking on getting hurt so you could go to the infirmary. 

King Hwan: Seriously? Wait, Seongwoo sunbae?? As in THE Seongwoo sunbae? The Ong Seongwoo who never talk to anyone other than his two bestfriends? The one who never care about his crazy fangirls chasing after him? The one who likes to read book 24/7 and also looking like a nerd with that big goofy looking glasses of his? Him? That Seongwoo??

Eomma Sung: Yah, Seongwoo ssi is not a nerd, Hwannie. He's a good kid, a very kind and polite boy and even though he doesn't talked much, he's a good person but not easy to approach of course. Guess he's more okay to us teachers rather than you guys. Cause he seems fine with us adult.

Model Binnie: Yeah thats because you're old and apparently too talkative with people. You might be a SUGAR DADDY at some point.. *chuckles*

Eomma Sung: YAH!!! HOW DARE YOU CALLED ME A SUGAR DADDY WHEN I PRACTICALLY NOT THAT OR Y!!! DAMN YOU HYUNBIN!! YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL THAT YOU'RE NOT ONE OF MY STUDENT IF YOU ARE, I'LL MAKE SURE YOU'RE NEVER PASS ANY EXAMS!!! *exploded head emoji*

King Hwan: Take a chill pill hyung. Hyunbinie is joking with you. Gosh, don't take it seriously..

Eomma Sung: *angry emoji*

Peach Nielie: Can we....like focus on what I'm saying right now? And Hwannie, Jisung hyung is right though. Seongwoo sunbae may look unapproacable at first, well he even do that to me hours ago but he somehow accept the idea of being friends so that's a good thing, for me of course. Cause I'm one step ahead of making sure that Seongwoo sunbae would open up to me even more and then finally accepting my feelings for him.

King Hwan: Yeah, and how are you gonna make him falls in love with you? Sunbae is not an easy person though. Rumors has it, he will straight away rejects any confession throws at him without even giving you a proper answer. He's kind of cold though and mean but he's pretty cool and well still nerdy, but cool.

Model Binnie: Cool, insanely handsome, have the god like aura when he's with Mihyun sunbae, despite his stupidly looking glasses. But hey, we did seen him without it once, by accident though and I'll damn, he's ing hot.

Eomma Sung: Language Kwon Hyunbin...Language.

Peach Nielie: Hey! He's the guy I'm pinning over so stop idolizing him!! Get someone else and stay away from my Seongwoo sunbae!! *hissed like a cat*

King Hwan: Lol!! Down boy, nobody gonna take your Seongwoo sunbae away. I'm more into Minhyun sunbae....OH !!!

Model Binnie: WHAT!?!!? THE HWANG MINHYUN SUNBAE!!! YOU SERIOUS!!!!

Peach Nielie: WOW!!! JUST WOW!!! I never thought you're actually have feelings for Minhyun sunbae!! When did all this start?? *lol emoji*

Eomma Sung: First Nielie with his crush on my best medical student, Ong Seongwoo. Then Hwanie with his sudden confession on liking Hwang Minhyun?! What next? Hyunbinie dating Kim Jonghyun?? Seriously, you boys need to get out some more. By going out, that does not include in getting yourself drunk!!! And I'm out!! GO TO CLASS YOU IDIOTS!!!

~

Saturday finally came and Seongwoo was not feeling good about that day because he remember promising his friends to go out this evening. He wished to call them and just make some excuse so that he could stay in bed all day but he know he can't so right now, Seongwoo is just lazily laying on the couch of his apartment with Citrus resting on his chest, sleeping into a small furry looking ball. So cute.

Seongwoo affectionately Citrus's head as he watched her sleep and purring at the same time. It was relaxing and Seongwoo love the sound of Citrus purring at him.

And then remembers the day when he met with Kang Daniel at the school infirmary as the boy boldly fake on his injury and asking to be friend with him, much to his suprised. Seongwoo did say yes on becoming friends and he thought, maybe it won't be that bad and thankfully the blonde didn't have his number because obviously Seongwoo is so not in the mood in having another number saved into his contact list. But it won't be a suprise to him if the blonde were able to get his number soon because Kang Daniel is pretty influential in their school. He finds out that the blonde are so popular among the students because of his handsome look and the mole under his right eye is an extra point and so does his bunny teeth smiles, as Seongwoo heard from one of the student talking about the blonde yesterday.

Kang Daniel may be influential to the whole school, but Seongwoo himself was that influential too, because their university dean once told him that he favors Seongwoo the most and he is the best student that they could ever asked for.

Seongwoo can't really think of anything else besides the blonde while he keeps on laying on the couch, Citrus still who sleeps on his chest until he finally decided to brushed it off and starts preparing himself for this evening. Spending time with his friends, once in a while is not that bad but Seongwoo is more like a house fairy. Enjoy staying at home alone, locked in with piles of books scatter all over his bed with Citrus accompanying him on bed.

He gently carry the now fully awake Citrus off his chest and leave her on the couch and she quickly curled back into a ball, meowing a little to Seongwoo like she was talking to him. He gave Citrus a quick and a pat before he strolls over his bedroom.

They had promise to fetch him at 4 pm and it's only 2 pm right now but Seongwoo simply want to get ready fast and then read a book while he waits for them. He still don't understand why Jonghyun had told him to look good today and even asking him to style his hair a little and Seongwoo is kind of nervous at the thought of it. 'Where are they taking me?' is the questions he keeps repeating to himself. Jonghyun didn't specifically gave him a clue or even what to wear. Obviously it's not suppose to be formal wear or maybe it is? Should he wear like a tuxedo or suit or just a simple casual wear but with a tinge of elegant or decent at least. But then Jonghyun only tell him to look good and it does not help Seongwoo at all. At least be more specific because he doesn't want to get too over dress or too under dress.

After what it seems a 45 minutes of deciding what to wear for that evening, Seongwoo ended up with a black button up shirt, a black jeans which ripped around the knee and lastly to top it off with a navy blue jumper. It's the best options and the 'look good' kind of vibe he could ever muster but actually whatever Seongwoo wear will always looks good on him but it depends. He gave himself a once over the mirror and after he somewhat satisfied with his choices of clothes he walked up to his dresser. Thinking about what sort of hairstyle should he do. He never tried much back in the past but he did once or maybe twice styled his hair into a comma style and it looks really good on him. He even did pushed over his hair up once too, revealing his forehead and it also looks absolutely good on him. Then Seongwoo decides to make a comma hairstyle. Checking himself few more time before he stood up to leave his room. Glasses pushed back.

~

Seongwoo get to read a least 4 chapters of his again latest book he bought before his door bells ring and both Minhyun and Jonghyun popped up with a smile on their faces.

"Nice, you dressed well today. It's an A plus." Jonghyun gave Seongwoo two thumbs up with a wink and Seongwoo just rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, your definition of look good doesn't help at all. At least I'm not too under dress or over dress." Seongwoo reply.

"Sorry, was expecting that you could guess what to wear but you well dressed and that's more than good enough." Minhyun said, as the three of them walked out of Seongwoo's apartment, strolling over the short distance of the street before they get into Jonghyun's car. He's the driver for that evening.

"May I know where the hell are we going?" Seongwoo ask as he fasten his seatbelt beside the driver's seat, Minhyun insisted on sitting at the back so Seongwoo just took the passenger seat without complaining.

Jonghyun didn't answer him but smile and so does Minhyun and Seongwoo isn't really thinking that they're gonna go somewhere decent. Considering how both Jonghyun and Minhyun actually wearing something almost similar to how he is and his first guess that pops up on his head was, THE CLUB.

~

Seongwoo was groaning, grunting, cursing all the while at one of the club table. This is not what he had in mind. He practically not the type to go and hang out at some ty club and get himself wasted. He is so not that type of person at all and he definitely never thought that Jonghyun and Minhyun is that sort of person as well and he couldn't believe that they actually are the type that goes clubbing, much to Seongwoo horror.

One thing for sure that Minhyun doesn't drink. If he did, Minhyun will immediately blacks out just after his first glass of alcohol. You name it, even with a small shots of soju could easily make the male goes off, falling to the ground. So never give him something stronger than that because he obviously have a very low tolerance on alcohol. Then there was Jonghyun who have a quite decent tolerance on alcohol but still he can just blanks off after maybe about three shots of alcohol? And Seongwoo really doesn't want to be the unlucky bastard in dragging his friends out of the club that evening and trying to get the two of them out of their completely stupid hangover. So that evening Seongwoo have to make sure that none of them have a single shots of alcohol much to his dismay on the blaring loud musc that can gave him a pounding headache. He definitely hates club and the freaking musky, sweaty and overly hard to breathe atmosphere in the club.

He ignore most of the people who tried to get him to dance or trying to get him laid or even making out with him with a simple death glares whenever someone comes closer to him more than a meter inches away. He have his own bubble of space that he would like to keep it clean and not to taint his circle. That evening Seongwoo looks like a predator, a vulture or an eagle as he keep his eyes steady and focused on his two crazy friends, dancing down at the dance floor and also whenever someone is approaching him, shooting them with death glares that could kill them there and then, which it always work after like 7 attempts of different people try to woo him only to excuse themself and left him be without even trying.

He drum his fingers on the table, one hand hooked up on his chin as he watches them dance. There is no drinks or anything on the table and he's alone because nobody dares to sit with him because of his too dangerous menacing aura wrapping around the table. He may have that goofy glasses on, but with how dressed up that evening and his hair styled up attracted people to come closer to him but they never did get to, because again Seongwoo is giving out death glares.

His eyes follows when Jonghyun and Minhyun came to take a breather after their long dance routine (guess it is), plopping on the chairs at the table, looking absolutely exhausted after their crazy dance. They both laughing and order some drinks, and after they had ordered their drinks they looked at Seongwoo.

"You should have come down on the dance floor with us, Seongwoo ah. Dance a little. Get your head out of all the stress and our classes for once." Minhyun said, wiping away some sweats off his face with a paper towel.

"No thanks. You know damn well I don't enjoy clubbing and most importantly the freaking loud banging music." Seongwoo hissed, eyes showing glints of pure hatred on the loud music that keeps on giving him a headache and the constant flashing lights.

"Sorry. Should have told you sooner but we know for sure you're gonna backed out at the last minute once we told you." Jonghyun said, thanking the bartender when their drinks came into the picture.

"You bet I will. And..." Seongwoo stared at the drink that just came on to their table. Eyes darting from the drink to his friends, brow raised up. "Is that....vodka?" he asked. Okay even though Seongwoo does not drink or he actually did but don't really enjoys them unless on certain special occasions, he does know about alcohols and it group on which is strong and not that strong. Vodka is not something for a low and decent tolerance could handle and Seongwoo will be having trouble getting these two out of the club later. But he try to reason with them.

"Yeah...why you ask?" asked Minhyun, looking at the glass of vodka, it's in shot glass so the amount if not that much but it will knocked Minhyun off easily.

"Umm...you guys are terrible in alcohol and...you chose vodka over other more lighter alcohols? Are you trying to kill yourself or trying to give trouble to me later when both of you knock out on this table?" he keeps his brow raised up, now looking even more concerned because he's definitely gonna have a not easy night after.

"Ahh...nah, we can handle this. My tolerance are getting better these days so I'm good, right Minhyun?" said Jonghyun, looking back at Minhyun and the other nods as if he was not sure if he can handle it.

Seongwoo pursed his lips, still not tearing his eyes away from the two. "Suit yourself. You're gonna regret saying that tomorrow when you find yourself having a protruding pain in your head and I'll blame you for saying that you can tolerate vodka." Seongwoo gave up on trying to stop the two from downing the small shot of vodka.

~

Seongwoo was cursing, almost like a mantra of curses when he fasten the seatbelts around his now knocked out friends in Jonghyun's car. He knew it. He knew that they will straight away knocked out after he watched them downed the vodka. It takes them a good two seconds before both faces drop onto the table with a loud bang. "Idiots." he said back in the club.

"This is why....I hate clubs, bar and alcohols. And of course with these two idiots not listening to what I said earlier and now giving me hell in dragging them into the car and drive them home when it's practically them who asked me out and this is Jonghyun's car for pete sake." Seongwoo keeps on talking to himself, grumbling about why he should have told them to tell him where they are taking him that evening and the consequences on not asking happens to him.

"Never listen to what your friends says to you about they can tolerate on the alcohols more now and look at what you ended with. A drunkard, passed out young adults." he sigh, running his han over his hair before he gets into the driver seat, gave the two passed out friends a glance to make sure they are completely fastened up before he drove off. Seongwoo is not gonna drove them to their own apartment so he's gonna let them crash at his apartment that night and tomorrow he's gonna give them hell.

 

_________

 

Yeap, I'm updating so fast xDDD and I can't stop ^^....I asked you guys to help and stop me from writing before right? Well no need lol xDDD... It can't be help now

Another chapter and well like I said before it's more on my OngHwangHyun moments xDDD and the small conversations between NielSungHwangBin xDD

Looks like we can see Seongwoo talking even more in this chapter hahaha and that's a good thing. He did talked even more when he's with Minhyun and Jonghyun :DDD so it's not weird to see him talked more to them.

Next chapter, is for our OngNiel ^^

COMMENTS!! UPVOTES IF YOU CAN OR LOVE THE FF xDDDDD

Typos alerts :)))

 

_________

 

Will also introduce Jihoon and Daehwi on the next chapter ^^

They are Seongwoo's junior who looked up on him and idolized him and Seongwoo is very comfortable with the two and very kind :DDD

Don't be suprised to see Seongwoo smile more often on the next chapter hahahaha

 

Jihoon: 20 years old and a junior or freshmen that joined the uni like 5 months ago and have been idolizing Seongwoo and enjoy hanging out with his senior.

Daehwi: 20 years old and also a freshmen like Jihoon and also the one who idolized Seongwoo and taking Seongwoo as his role model.