Niel's Part

You are Beautiful

Daniel was in dazed, eyes were dreamy and droopy when he sit at the cafeteria that afternoon with his friends. He was grinning and was gazing at nothing in particular, hands were playing with the plate of his favorite spaghetti, stabbing and twisting the spaghetti with the fork but not deciding to eat them, but he is more interested in playing with it. The younger sigh all the while, but it was not because he was having trouble or unhappy about something, just sighing contentedly.

Hyunbin and Jaehwan kept looking at Daniel, and they sometime exchange glances with each other when ever Daniel sigh. It was so weird to see the giant blonde puppy like this. It never happen before as the three had been friends for many years.

Hyunbin was the first to spoke up, whispering to Jaehwan who is sitting next to him.

"Jaehwan ah, what's wrong with Daniel? He kept on sighing and look at his eyes, those are not normal." he pointed out the fact to how Daniel's eyes are.

Jaehwan try his best not to laugh because he knows exactly what is wrong with their muscular friend. "Ohh, well let's just say, something happen when he was sick like a week ago."

"Ohh you mean when Daniel having a high fever? Why, what happen though?" the taller male asked in curiosity. He really wants to know the reason behind Daniel looking like a lost puppy but in a good way, or you could say he looks like a puppy that is currently in love.

They both looked back at Daniel and when they are sure that he is still dazing, Jaehwan tell the story of what exactly happened  a week ago.

"You see the day before that day I asked him about the meds he's been taking secretly as he thinks I didn't see him eating them and he told me he had developed fever and told me nothing to worry about because it was not that serious. Then the next day, you know I cancelled all my plans with you guys and with my other friends from the music department just so that I could accompany him and make sure he's okay, right?"

He paused and checks if Hyunbin is following him and he did as the taller nodded in response before he continue back his story.

"Then, I overheard him calling someone and it happens to be his crush, Seongwoo sunbae. I swear I wasn't eavesdropping but Daniel didn't close his door so I accidentally heard him talking with him. And well as a good friend I went to see if he's okay only to find him suddenly blanked out and almost fell to the ground, thankfully I caught him but damn he was heavy."

"Okay, then what? It still didn't explain why he's looking like this."

"I'm getting there, so be patience. Anyway, Seongwoo sunbae were still on the line because I heard him calling Daniel's name, so I ended up talking and explained what happen. And you know he came to our dorm in an instant when I asked if he could come. Like that's new bro. Never in my life I've seen the cold Ong Seongwoo they all been talking about came to our dorm when I told him Daniel fainted. Dude, that is a whole new level of perhaps Seongwoo sunbae is liking Daniel too."

Hyunbin gaped like this was the most shocking news he had ever heard off. He pushed Jaehwan to continue because he was excited and nervous to know what happened next. "Go on! What happen after that!" Jaehwan slapped the taller because he was too loud and several eyes were looking at them, but at least Daniel is still too busy gazing off into the horizon.

"Okay okay, so basically Seongwoo sunbae then nursed Daniel back to health for the rest of the day. I left since he said that he'll be taking care of Daniel and I was like 'what the hell, Daniel need his time alone with Seongwoo sunbae.' so I left them alone and cameback like hours after that. Dude was suprised me and even shocked me until today is that when I came home, they both held hands. Like, freaking held their hands like this!"

He demonstrate with him holding Hyunbin's hand in his own, clasping them together. Once again, Hyunbin gaped, now mouth are open wider and he muffles the urge to fangirl over it. Jaehwan just pats his shoulder while he nods, understanding the feeling that Hyunbin is currently going through.

"Yeah, I seriously don't know the exact reason on why they hold hand that time with Seongwoo sunbae sitting at the edge of the bed, head resting on the side and with hand held tight by Daniel which the said person right now dazing off held Seongwoo's sunbae up to his chest, like freaking hell."

"Did you take a picture?"

"Ohh of course I have! Dude, I won't be Kim Jaehwan the great Gossip/Paparazzi King over nothing if I didn't have the hot picture of uri Niel holding Seongwoo's hand as they slept." the brunette smirked playfully with his eyebrows wiggling around as he fished out his phone to show it to Hyunbin. Proof of him taking their pictures, like a lot of it in every angle he could get.

Hyunbin try to hold back his laugh, watching how Daniel gripped the older's hand tightly onto his chest and Daniel was facing Seongwoo as he curled up like a prawn, face almost touching Seongwoo's raven black hair, like he was about to kiss the older's hair.

"Keep this so that later we can use it to blackmail Daniel in the future." they both high five each other and smirk mischievously at the still dazing Daniel. They snickered while they watched Daniel once again sigh in the lovesick way. 

The blonde's mind is fully occupied with Seongwoo at the moment as he remember how they spend their whole day together with Seongwoo keeps on nursing him with lots of care and how Daniel finds that Seongwoo is practically really sweet and at the same time sarcastic because Seongwoo would often add some sarcasm when they talk but it was nothing serious. Also the older had slowly open up more about himself but not up to talking about his past in which Daniel had found out about from Jonghyun, and Daniel will wait patiently for Seongwoo to talk about it once he's ready. Every minutes, hours he spent time with Seongwoo that day made his love for the raven haired grew wider. It was the best day ever for his entire 22 years of living. 

"We need to get him back to reality, Hyunbin. He's drifting off so much right now, and he didn't even take a bite of his spaghetti at all." Jaehwan said looking at the already cold spaghetti that constantly getting stabbed and twirled around by the fork.

"Yeah, we should." and the taller male leaned closer and snapped his finger infront of the blonde's face which it work and Daniel was brought back to life (like he was ever dead).

The blonde blinked looking at his two friends as they chuckles at him, he tilted his head in confusion.

"Welcome back, Daniel."

"Yeah, welcome back to our dimension. You've been gone for so long that your spaghetti had became soggy and cold. Poor spaghetti." Hyunbin teased, wiping his eyes as if he was in tears, mouth jutted out in a pout as he looked down at the plate of long forgotten cold spaghetti.

"Ahh...uhh." Daniel couldn't get his words out, but he did somehow find himself blushing at the thought of him spacing out and was thinking about Seongwoo for the whole time. He's not hungry anymore so Daniel pushed away the plate, glancing at his wrist watch for the time. He jumped and quickly stashed up all his things in his bag, leaving Jaehwan and Hyunbin looking at him in confusion.

"Where are you going? Class won't start in the next 2 hours....HEY!" Hyunbin shouts when Daniel scramble from the table out of the cafeteria not before he heard Daniel say, "Look at the time. I gotta go and meet Seongwoo hyung. Bye!" and the blonde was out of the picture.

"Did he just bailed on us....for Seongwoo sunbae?"

Jaehwan nods but couldn't help but feels happy at his friend, "Looks like it. Let him be because it's a good thing because they are getting closer."

Hyunbin hummed, he couldn't agree more and be happy for their friend as well. Daniel is getting closer and closer to be more than friend with Seongwoo, so they will support him until it happens.

The two of them pumped up their fist but to no one in particular but basically for the blonde that had left the cafeteria.

"HWAITING! HIMNAE!"

 

______

 

New update ^^

Isn't this fic being updated so fast these days xDDDD

I'm trying to update my other OngNiel fic but man, it's hard lol but will do so afterward :DD

Comments and this chapter show how much Daniel is falling harder and harder to Seongwoo ;DD

I'll go through Seongwoo's part for the next chapter ^^

BTW HwanBin is evil xDDD

Typos alert and give me lots of love and also for this fic too