Confession (MinHwan)

You are Beautiful

(A/N: Just a little special chapter for our MinHwan. Basically it's like a backstory from the main pair xD Sort of hihi. Or maybe I should say, just Seongwoo being MinHwan's cupid/matchmaker of the day xDD.)

 

Kim Jaehwan, Daniel’s roomates actually have a crush on Hwang Minhyun. Although it’s really not that apparent like how Daniel is now having a major huge crush on the Hwang Minhyun’s bestfriend, Ong Seongwoo. 

Since these two boys have a crush on both of the bestfriends, Jaehwan personally (without Daniel’s consent or knowing) became his bestfriend’s cupid and he was proud of himself. 

He was able to get Daniel and Seongwoo to confess the time when Daniel was sick and Seongwoo was nursing him back. Yeah, he was damn proud of it. Only that now, he needed to try and confess his own feelings for Minhyun. Just that, he doesn’t know how to do it, yet.

Surely he can’t go asking for Daniel’s help even if he wanted to since Daniel owes him (or not) but he can’t because Daniel is a blabbermouth and the guy would probably tell Minhyun about his feelings. Nope, not gotta take that risk. Maybe he could ask for Jisung hyung’s but once again the guy was the same as Daniel. No way. Cross those name out of his checklist. How about Taewoong hyung? Or Hyunbin? Nope..no. Can’t do that either because they are...okay easy to say, all of his friends including him are a loud mouth. They don’t keep secrets that well so except on certain things though.

In the end, he went to Seongwoo because he guess that Seongwoo is a better help than asking his friends and guess that he trust Seongwoo more since the older was rather cool, calm, normal and not like his overreacting friends. He texted the older to meet up which Seongwoo told him to come to the library that afternoon.

Jaehwan reached the place and eyed all over the library to find the man. He felt his phone vibrated in his pocket and so he pulled it out and check whoever had texted him.

Cool hyung: I’m on the second floor. Look up.

Jaehwan immediately do as the text said and he saw Seongwoo waving his hand down at him from the second floor. The younger then walk up the stairs and headed for Seongwoo. 

"Hey." Seongwoo said with a small smile looking up to Jaehwan once he catches the boy coming over. The younger took a seat across the older. He suddenly felt nervous. Maybe it was not a good idea to ask for Seongwoo's help because maybe he'll tell Daniel about his stupid crush on Minhyun and basically Minhyun is Seongwoo's bestfriend so of course that is another thing to worry about.

While Jaehwan was deep in his thought, arguing with himself whether he should speak up or not speak up, Seongwoo had stared at him since he sat in his seat. The book in his hand was left forgetten, as he placed it down. Either he can mind read or is that Seongwoo is just way to good in reading people's expression he spoke up.

"You're here because of Minhyun, is it not?"

Jaehwan choked on his own saliva when he heard what the older just said. How the freaking did he know that? The confusion, shocked, fear and everything that he's feeling right now was probably that visible enough for Seongwoo because he starts to chuckles. Oh right, Jaehwan actually never seen him chuckles or maybe he did but whatever it is, it's kind of new to him. Daniel may have told him how pretty Seongwoo is when he smiles or laughs but he never care.

"How.."

"How did I know? Didn't you want to see me because you have a crush on my friend? Was that not the reason because honestly Jaehwan, you've never would have ask to see me...'alone' if I may add, if its does not have anything to do with Minhyun."

"But....I never said that I like him. I think my memory is pretty strong enough to remember that I never mentioned anything of that."

"Yes, true that you didn't mentioned about it but Jaehwan, I'm his bestfriend and I've been sticking around with him like everyday, with Jonghyun. And do you think that you could escape from my way of observing your every moves whenever we're around. Daniel even told me that you've been acting very weird when Minhyun pass by you or jus nods at or just simply smile at you." Seongwoo paused for a moment and stared very intently to Jaehwan like he was trying to read his mind, again.

"Okay, to tell you the truth. Don't freak out and stay calm. Minhyun actually kind of like you too." there he said it and hope that Jaehwan won't flipped in his chair and starts tap dancing or maybe just laughs like a maniac because that is his signature laugh. Loud and like crazy pyschopath.

However, Jaehwan remained calm or maybe it's just his persona or he's wearing a mask just to cover up the excitement and......wait, why is he skin turning white? Did he just said something wrong? Ohh, no now it's getting red and redder. Is he sick?

Seongwoo leaned forward and pressed the back of his hand on Jaehwan's forehead with a worried eyes. "Hey. You okay? Kim Jaehwan?" he calls for the younger.

Thank god he responded with a small nod but his face remained as how it is, red with embarassment or perhaps happiness. Seongwoo smile at him.

"Believe me when I said that, Jaehwan. You're lucky that Minhyun like you back. He was acting the same way as you did, all bashful and shy after you walked pass him or just simply smile at him. He may seems like a calm and emotionless sort of person, but deep down Minhyun is a girly girl, with lots of grandpa jokes. But, his tongue are like a knife. Whenever he talks, people would likely get pissed at him. But maybe you can tame him. He could tone down that sharp tongue of his."

"Wait...hyung, why....when...how did he...." Jaehwan couldn't get his words out properly. He can't get the right word to say about Minhyun's actually liking him back and.....damn.

"Why? When? How?" Seongwoo asked back, a little confused because Jaehwan didn't say it right.

The younger try to stay calm and so he starts again.

"Why did Minhyun hyung like me? What is the reason? When actually did he starts to like me? How come I didn't know that?"

Seongwoo chuckles once again. Oh he loves this so much. Guess he'll be the matchmaker for the day then.

~

"Why, because he sort of think you're cute although he said you're quiet a blabbermouth, like Daniel. Have a very crazy, pyscho, maniac kind of laughs, almost like Daniel but you're worst than him."

"Hey! Hyung are you trying to pick a fight with me or are you just trying to annoyed me. Surely, Minhyun hyung didn't say that and it's from you."

"Nope, all from Minhyun. Honest. Okay, why and what is answered. When he starts to like you? Hmm, I think probably the time when you practically be mine and Daniel's cupid. The day that you asked me to come and check on Daniel? Minhyun said he saw you skipping happily around campus and then you were singing something. He said that you have a very lovely voice and you're cute when you're skipping. You didn't know because you never bother to ask or never care to look at him longer than 5 seconds. You two are so terrible in eye contact. Man up a little and starts making your move on him, Kim Jaehwan. Somehow, Minhyun is waiting for you to confess to him and...." he paused then smirk and he looks like he was fighting off the urge to laugh and his eyes were off Jaehwan's and was looking at something else or someone else.

"Hyung....how can I confess to him. Minhyun hyung didn't even know who I am and we've never talked or....or..."

The older let out a small chuckles and his smiles was wide.

"Oh, trust me. He really want to talk to you since then just that he's too shy, like you. No offense, Jaehwan and also because he's standing right behind you."

Jaehwan snapped his head back and was mortified to see Minhyun was really standing right behind him with the same sort of red face like he did. He turned back to Seongwoo who by then had already burst out laughing. The older raised his hand up from below the table and show him what was he doing and all the while, Seongwoo had been texting Minhyun and told him to come to the library in an instant and boy did Seongwoo wanted to record the way Minhyun came and was too shocked to see Jaehwan sitting with him and talking about his feelings.

The raven haired know that Minhyun is gonna murder him later but he did helped the guy anyway. Seongwoo stood up and collected all his books and gave Jaehwan a pat and then a wink to Minhyun once he walk pass them. He also manage to whisper out, 'Good luck' to Minhyun which the latter glared at him instead.

Daniel was actually there waiting for Seongwoo and he saw the whole thing and he could just smile. Finally, Jaehwan gonna get a boyfriend just like he did.

He beamed when Seongwoo walk over and just took his hand with his own as they both watched from a far how both Minhyun and Jaehwan was blushing so hard and they talked. They were both so shy that sometime the two would occasionally waves their hand all over the place and then shaking their heads or nodding or flailing. 

And after sometime, the pair hugged each other and kissing. Well, that went well and Seongwoo was happy for them and so does Daniel. Guess, the confession went accorading to plan and finally MinHwan couple were born.

Minhyun was so damn happy by the way he smile down at Jaehwan, all lovingly. And Jaehwan was grinning so wide at Minhyun, with his arms still wrapped around the older's waist. Both of them are still blushing but it's reducing.

"You should work as a matchmaker, hyung."

"Nah, I'll do matchmaking only to my friends and only when needed. Plus, I'm so sick of hearing Minhyun keeps whining about Jaehwan this and Jaehwan that. So guess now I can relax and no need to listen to his nagging again."

"Me too, hyung...me too."

 

______

 

New update :D

A very short, simple Minhyun x Jaehwan's chapter xD

Although it's not really that best but I think it'll do hahahaha

Hahaha, Seongwoo is the cupid for this chapter :DDD

Sorry if its not as romantic as OngNiel's time ^^

There will be more of them now in the future chapter...they are sort of the most lowkey pair in this fic hahaha

Anyway, comments and upvote :33

Toodles and sorry on all the typos