Thinking

You are Beautiful

Seongwoo and Jonghyun tripped to Busan was fun, they manage to hang out with Minhyun and even stay at his place, for the first time seeing how Minhyun's house look like and how his home town is. They barely even sit or stay at home all the while they are in Busan. Minhyun will always suggest them to go out and do something, try new variety of foods, sight seeing the city, going to the beach and shopping for some new arrival clothes or whatever is on sale at the moment.

Mr and Mrs Hwang was the best and the greatest. It's been a while since they last saw Seongwoo and Jonghyun, and was quite thrill when Minhyun told them that they are coming down to Busan, and it was actually their idea on making the two stay with them and not renting any hotel room while they stay in Busan for the whole week.

Today was their last day of their semester break and it's Sunday morning. They had to go back to Seoul perhaps sometimes after lunch, in which Minhyun will joined in since they are going to the same place after all and Seongwoo had already told him that he's coming along.

The three boys went out for the last time, most probably just gonna lounge around their just recently favorite cafe they found somewhere in the heart of Busan. 

Like always, even back in Seoul, whenever the three boys enter any shops, all eyes would turn around and fixed their gaze on the three boys. They were like a magnet, attracting both es attention, especially Seongwoo. Most people would never have a thing for bespectacles guy like him, since well, bespectacle looking like a nerd, or a geek for most people, but Seongwoo was different. 

He couldn't hide his true face, his real face using those big glasses of his infront of strangers. They were attracted by his cool, calm, nerdy yet cute and soft and fluffy and warm but actually cold and stoic looking guy. Seongwoo doesn't like the attention, it gives him the chills.

"I'm telling you, did you buried in some really strong magnet or something? Because every where we go for the past few days, you will always attracts attentions, on you." Minhyun open up his mouth, he's been dying to talk about it and it was bothering him, not in a bad way but more proud of and happy how Seongwoo is attracting people to him without his consent.

Seongwoo shrugs off, calmly sipping his hot coffee, for once ordering something else than his usual Caramel Macchiato. 

"I don't actually care." he said deadpanned. Eyes closed shut as he sipped the coffee, he was in full bliss when the scent of the coffee wash over his nose. He were so contented that he unconsciously smile over the scent.

"Well, guess so and I think you only care for one person's attention then." Jonghyun concluded, so suddenly making Seongwoo looking at him quizically, confused by his word.

"Whatever do you mean?" he asked, a brow raised up.

"I've been watching you since the day we left Incheon and until today that you keep on checking your phone almost every hours. Were you waiting for someone to call you or text you? Someone with..hmm I dunno, broad shoulder looking like like an overgrown blonde puppy with ear pierced or something?" Jonghyun said nonchalantly with a slight teasing tone laced in.

Seongwoo was still looking at him in confusion until it dawns on him of what Jonghyun just said. Minhyun was snickering at the side, he was amused at the sight. They both was a bit suprised to see Seongwoo blushed for the first time in his entire 23 years of living. Like freaking hell, they just saw him blushed although it was a fain tint flashed across their bespectacled friend.

The said man was too flustered to open his mouth to say anything. HE WAS NOT WAITING FOR THE YOUNGER AT ALL! Lies Seongwoo...lies. He tried to calm himself, trying to get back his composure while both of his friends were now chuckling at how adorable Seongwoo is at the moment.

"I...I was...I was not waiting for him! Whoever the blonde is...I mean, whoever you just said earlier! No!" he was stammering, damn his tongue.

"Yeah, sure. Whatever you say Seongwoo. You don't need to deny though. I know, I mean we both know. You keep on sighing and showing off some disappointment whenever you see there is no new text message or any calls from the boy. Come on Seongwoo, do you think we just know you for like hours?"

"Years Seongwoo. We've known you for 20 years now and you can't hide the fact that you've been expecting Kang Daniel's text messages or his calls all the while we are in our semester break." Minhyun helped Seongwoo on answering Jonghyun's question, casually sipping his coffee.

"What?! No!" he's denying it again. He will never say that yes, he was waiting for the blonde to give him a call or just simply text him asking how was his semester break or how is he doing or whatever. Yes, he was thinking about Daniel since they last texted each other and he was still thinking about why did Daniel asked him whether he was gonna be around for his break or not. He was still thinking about that and that is why Seongwoo's head has been full with the thought of the blonde male. He was not into him! No just no! He's not!

Jonghyun gave him a pat when he sees Seongwoo is fanning himself like he was hot, he was embarassed.

"Okay, sorry. We'll drop the question then. Guess you're not whipped over the blonde or even care about him then. Poor Daniel." the shorter male said bluntly.

"Why, did something happen to him?" Seongwoo suddenly asked, not even realizing that he sounded like he was worrying about Daniel. He blushed yet again after both of them burst into laughter. the two of them. Seongwoo cursed them, scoffing at the thought of them teasing him. He shouldn't be like this, not about Daniel that he knew for about few months now and they aren't even that close for him to feel this way for the blonde. 

"Shut the up." he cursed, menacing at the two still laughing friends sitting acrossed him. His blushed had disappear but now a tinge of red flush across his face but it's not a blush but more like he was annoyed, irritated by his friends. He looked away, out of the cafe window, he's not gonna get himself teased again. Not again. 

"Sorry Seongwoo...gosh, you blushed and you even sounded like you were concerned about Daniel. Don't worry, nothing happen to him though. He's okay, as what Jihoon been reporting to me though." Minhyun said after his laugh, wiping away his tear threatening to slip down his eye.

Seongwoo now had his attention back to Minhyun after he said Jihoon had been updating him about Daniel. What the is that?

"What? Jihoon been keeping an update to you about him? Why?" Now Seongwoo was raising his eyebrow, eyes slightly narrowing in suspicion at his taller friend.

"Ohh nothing, he was texting me for couples of days, asking how was my break and everything and then he just suddenly told me about Daniel been stressing up about his upcoming dance battle." Minhyun said, telling the truth about Jihoon asking how he was when he sees Seongwoo was not buying any of the crap he just said.

"I swear Seongwoo, I'm not gonna lie about that. You know Jihoonie never like to lie about anything and the dance battle is not a fake. Our college have been known for having the best dance team, bes dance crew since many years now and we have been winning in most of the competitions so basically our dance department are really important. Guess the perks of being a leader of the latest dance group is stressing Kang Daniel then."

After Minhyun ended his word, Seongwoo couldn' help but to think about Daniel again. If anything and if the blonde really wanted to be friend and get closer to him, he should share his worries about the burden for the competitions to him. Seongwoo could share some advice or some word of encouragement to him, because he did learnt how to dance in his old days despite not being able to continue his dance lesson after that and have show disinterested over dancing for many years. Not fully able to leave the dance out, since he did sometime dance to his heart out when he's alone in his apartment just to washed out all the stress. Some dances he learnt when he was a kid.

Jonghyun and Minhyun eyed the raven haired male, exchanging glances with each other. 

"Seongwoo, try and text him if you worried about him. Or maybe, once we reach Seoul later this evening, go and check him out. I bet he will be happy to see you. He must have his reason on why he haven't text or call you for the whole two weeks and guess the competitions have been holding him back into calling or texting you then. He's pressured so pay him a visit later this evening."

Seongwoo didn't say anything, he might do that. Perhaps he could make the blonde share his thought on the upcoming dance battle.

 

_____

 

Another update is UP!!! Fast update for tonight!! Double updates!!! Lol xDDDD

Okay, so I'm starting to make Seongwoo to open up his heart more for Daniel since he genuinely thinking about Daniel now xDDD

Lol, but no romance what so ever yet from his part (maybe O_<) but Daniel is hahaha because he's crushing over Seongwoo since day 1 ^^

You'll get to see OngNiel close interactions for the next chapter...and Seongwoo will constantly smile and talk more to Daniel in the upcoming chapter :DD

Stay tuned and sorry for the typos and comments!!!

See you guys later :33

Give me lots of love guys