More hints

You are Beautiful

"Yo my man, Daniel!" 

Once Daniel just stepped into his shared dorm with Jaehwan, the shorter male greets him in the most annoying way he could muster. Those eating grin face need some good punching if Daniel was not in a good mood. He just came back from Seongwoo's place after staying over last night and spending some more time, having lunch with the older before he decide to leave.

"Shut up, Jaehwan. What the hell are you doing here anyway. Don't you have vocal class or something?"

The shorter male clicked his tongue, wagging his finger upfront on Daniel. 

"Dan my man, everyone in campus was granted a day off from class today. They literally announced it yesterday, were you even listening though?"

Wait, did they? How come he didn't know that only. He only know that they didn't have any schedule for his own course today but never knowing that all other students too. Which was weird.

"Oh, did they?" 

Jaehwan snorts, "Yes, lover boy. There was some technical problems going on at the main building. The say it has something to do with the loosing some important data in the system or something. Not sure though. You should ask your lovely Seongwoo hyung. He might know what's going on." the shorter smirk. Daniel really want to punch his face right now.

He ignore the shorter and headed to his room instead. He needed to get to his dance pratice later, as he had promised to Woojin, Hyeonseob and the rest of them. They need to get everything prepare for their upcoming battle. It's not that far and Daniel is getting anxious every now and then.

He changed into his sports attire, which is more comfortable to move around when he needs to do some jumps, or flip or b-boy. 

Jaehwan is already seated in the couch with a bag of chips in his hand, another hand is currently holding the remote and switching the channel, searching for a good tv program when the shorter looked at the blonde.

"Where are you going?"

"Studio...need to practice."

"Ohh, okay. Say his to Woojin and Hyeongseob for me." Jaehwan wave his hand up and continue back with pressing the remote.

"Yeah, see you later." and Daniel is out.

~

"Ah, Niel hyung is here!" Hyeongseob said after Daniel walks into the studio. They all had waited for the older to come. Daniel went to put his bag pack down and proceed to the center of the dance floor.

"Alright, before we start I just need to say that whatever that we are gonna go through next week and whether we win or not, let's just have fun and do our best to show the greatest stage of all times."

They all cheered, chanting on and yells out loudly before they goes on and starts practicing. While Daniel was sick last week, Woojin had come up with some steps and new routines that they could do for the battle. He later visit Daniel at his dorm along with Hyeongseob to show the dance step. The couldn't force the older to join them that time since Daniel was sick and was instructed to stays in bed for two days, by Jisung and also Seongwoo.

They didn't say anything and just proceed with their daily practice with the blonde and will go on to his dorm to share whatever they had came up with, which they recorded with their tablet.

It was easy, smooth and well organized. The dance step is not that hard for Daniel and even amateur can try out the steps. There is only one part of the steps that is hard for almost half of the group, which was Daniel's own specialty. B-boy. At least Woojin get the step right since he was the one who created it and only him can dance that way, instead of the others. Woojin can't go asking the rest of them to practice the b-boy he just show off so he decided only him and Daniel will do the b-boy while the rest did the other part.

They all goes on about an hour of practice before Daniel calls it quit for a short break. Everyone fall to the ground, panting away for air. Some of the younger ones volunteer to grab them some drinks, so two of the boys left the studio for to some drinks for all of them.

Daniel and Woojin lean against the mirror. 

"So, how was it hyung? Do you think it would work?" Woojin asked as he gasped, looking at the blonde man beside him.

"Sort of. The steps are well formed and easy to master them. We just only need to add some more, sparks in it. You know, a little bit more challenging steps."

"I know what you mean, hyung. But I couldn't get any idea out for now. Do you have any? Since you are best in modern dance and b-boy, I'm sure you can get some random moves go on."

"I do actually. I'll show to you guys after this. For now, let's just relax a little. We have a long day to go and if possible, I want us to master every steps by today."

Woojin could simply nods his head in agreement. All of them only have one day of break which was actually today for them to get every done and ready. They all decided to go with Daniel's way and try their very best to remember and get the steps in their head by the end of the day.

~

"Why did you want to check the dance studio though?" Minhyun suddenly asked after he, Jonghyun and Seongwoo stepped into the music department building and headed straight to the studio.

"Just, because.." answered Seongwoo. 

"Yeah, like that is the only reason you wanted to come here anyway. But, why though? Is it because Daniel is here and you couldn't get enough of the boy after he left your apartment like hours ago?" Jonghyun and Minhyun smirk mischievously at the raven haired. 

Seongwoo regretted in ever telling about Daniel was staying over with him last night if he know that his friends are gonna like this.

"It has nothing to do with that." he said flatly.

"Oh yeah, then why did you tell us that you were freaking out when he stays over? Are you sure that you're our Ong Seongwoo that we've known and grew up with being all cold and so very quiet. Who are you and what have done with our Seongwoo?" Minhyun teased, poking on Seongwoo's cheek.

He swatted his hand away, glaring at the taller male. He hate them.

"I was not freaking out."

"Yes you did."

"Am not."

"You are."

"I said I'm not, Minhyun."

"And I said you are, Seongwoo."

"Shut up!"

"No way."

"Ughh, you're the worst."

"Thanks, I take that as a compliment."

Seongwoo groans and shrugs. He can't handle these as they laughs at him and keeps on teasing their bespectacled boy. He hates them so much.

~

"By the way..." by then, Seongwoo groans even more when Minhyun once again open his mouth after he's stop a minute ago. The taller raised his crow at the raven haired.

"What now..." Seongwoo said, when they just reached the dance studio and heard the loud music playing on behind the door as Seongwoo reach on to the doorknob, looking back at Minhyun and Jonghyun.

"I just noticed or maybe not. Ever since you became friend with Kang Daniel, you have been talking more and more and smiles even more now. Is he that good that even us, your best of friends couldn't even get you to smile almost everyday or talk more than two words out of you, but Daniel did."

Jonghyun nods to what Minhyun just said and looked at the raven haired. "Yeah, he is something huh. Did he just spellbound you or something?" Jonghyun asked.

"What? No, he didn't...I just...well, he's." okay, he was stammering. He couldn't think on what is the reasons on why Daniel had been able to get him to talk more often and smiling even since they met, became friends.

Jonghyun and Minhyun watches with amusement at their friend stammering. 

Seongwoo shakes his head, "Let's not....just, let's not talk about that right now, ey?" the raven haired then twist the doorknob and open the door to the dance studio.

They were greeted by the sight of group of boys jumpy, and dancing, then gliding around the dance floor. The screeching sound coming from their shoes each time they twist or turn or walks around the room.

Seongwoo could easily spot Daniel, standing in the middle of the group and leading the whole team. They closed the door behind them once they walked in and watch the group in awe. They were doing great and Seongwoo thinks that Daniel was the best one among all of them.

While Daniel was busy and was too focus on his steps, he gave a short glance over his side from the mirror and he was surprised to see Seongwoow as standing and is watching him and his group of friends, along with Minhyun and Jonghyun.

He stops abruptly and clapped his hand twice, signaling for another break. They all pants and grateful for the break because this time they had been continuing practice for the whole two hours without any of them realizing it until just now. They did however noticed the new faces in the room when they saw them from the mirror and turned to looked at the three new people.

Some of them still remember Seongwoo and they proceed with their 'hello' or 'nice to see you again' or just bow to him. Of course they did the same to Minhyun and Jonghyun since they know who they are and by the rumors of Seongwoo's two friends who have been going around with him since their first day of college. They are practically well known, in different sort of way.

Seongwoo with being the dean lister, an honor student and the overly handsome guy by the small accident that occurs back in the cafeteria like a year ago or so. Then Minhyun with his incredible looks and athletics. Not to mention smart too. Lastly Jonghyun with his outstading skills and talents in drama class which was a surprised coming from one of the medical student and also smart too.

~

Daniel skipped towards the older with a wide grin. "Hyung, what are you doing here?" he said in between breath, sweats was rolling down from his head to his cheeks.

The older smiles at him, in which made Minhyun and Jongyun gasp at him but then they boy smirk in amusement. Amazed that this blonde boy was the reason and the sole reason behind Seongwoo's frequent smiles and good mood. They know but they won't say anything to the raven haired, for now.

"Nothing, I just...wanted to see how you were doing."

"Ohh, ahh right. I did told you that I will be here today after I left your apartment earlier."

"Indeed you did. You guys looking good with practice just now."

"Really? I don't think that we're doing that much though. Still need more practice and need some more power in it, I mean need the element of suprise so that when they all watch, they would go stun and eyes wide open and all that."

"Hmm, that might happen. I don't think you need to add more steps to it. You guys looks like you were soaring through the sky and boy, those steps you just pull though, that was an awesome one. Thumbs up for that." Seongwoo stick two thumbs up with a wink.

Ahh, there goes with the heart skipping a beat. And there goes another gasped from the two friends. 

"Ahhh...hahaha, thanks....That was really...nothing special, hyung.." Daniel was stammering, rubbing his neck up and down. Gosh, he feels hot. And the feelings he had yesterday came again. What was the meaning behind his wink though? 

It's probably nothing like how he smile with those fondness at him last night since Seongwoo did say, they are 'friend.'

"What are you talking about. You're great and you're gonna do fine next week. I'll come by and cheer for you guys if you want."

Ohh, there it is again. Is Seongwoo hyung gonna kill me with all those compliment and well, is he giving me false hope right now. Gosh, he need to stop. I can't take it. Does he like me in a way of a friend or more than a friend. Aghh!

Daniel find it hard to cope with Seongwoo being all so friendly and smiley at him right now. His head still keeps repeating on the word FRIEND like a broken tape. But what if...what if Seongwoo actually think of him more than just friend even though he said that they are friend. What if Daniel still have some hope for him to be more than just friend to Seongwoo. Should he confess? 

~

Minhyun and Jonghyun had already left the two shy love birds alone because they were completely ignore by the two when both of them saw each other and talk to one another. Damn, Seongwoo really need to man up and stop denying that he had some feelings for the younger male. They know, because honestly Seongwoo would never smiles so bright and looking very happy at someone if he is not in love or not having any feelings to the person. 

Seongwoo is showing everything to Daniel and he had been doing so in the past week as Minhyun and Jonghyun had been observing by Seongwoo's sudden changed of behavior, and the way he talks well he still sound normal but just that he talks more often but longer rather than a simple 'yes' or 'no' or 'hi' or 'bye'. Then he was smiling more and more which make some of the girls and boys swooned over the cold guy. Well, he's not that cold now. Seongwoo is getting warmer and more friendlier now. All that happens after he became friends with Daniel and then when he nursed the younger back to health when he was sick.

Seongwoo is still dense over his own feelings but Minhyun and Jonghyun know that Seongwoo, without his consent had developed feelings for the blonde.

Also, Daniel had his own feelings grew even bigger by every seconds or days they spent, according to Jaehwan and Hyunbin and now also to Minhyun and Jonghyun.

Even Jihoon and Daehwi had asked about when Seongwoo is gonna confess or when one of them gonna say they like each other. It's frustrating to watch now.

"Hey, Jonghyun. Don't you think that we should...hm, try to get those two go on a date or something?"

"Like....a blind date maybe."

"Ohh! Yes! That would be perfect. Or maybe just forced Seongwoo to say he likes the blonde boy. I'm sure Daniel is too."

"Haha, of course Daniel likes Seongwoo, Minhyun ah. He practically came to one day and asked me about Seongwoo's past and I...kind of told him. Don't be mad but I jus think he need to know."

"You did what? Jonghyun ah, at least tell Seongwoo about it. He might get angry if he find out that you..."

"He won't. Trust me, because look at him. He's changing and the reason behind that is the person standing in front of him. I don't think he will get mad at me for ever telling Daniel about what happened in the past. He need to forget that and starts living his live he have right now. Start with Daniel."

"You're right. He need to stop and focus at the present times."

"Yeah."

They watches how their friend is smiling and even laughing to some little things that Daniel is doing or maybe jokes about. They smile at their friend, happy that Seongwoo is becoming more and more like the old Seongwoo they had been missing. The bright Seongwoo, all thanks to Daniel. The only thing left if just to make him admit he have feelings for Daniel. They couldn't wait for any longer to listen to everytime the raven haired denying or trying to hide that he ever have those sorts of feelings for the blonde. He was terrible in hiding his feelings from Minhyun and Jonghyun, but he is good in hiding them from the younger.

 

____

 

Okay so I did double update once again xDDD

And this time, I'm not hiding anything else and are now open up to Seongwoo is having romantic feelings for Daniel too xDDDD

Are you guys satisfied now lol, of course not!! They still haven't say anything to one another and that, is what you guys have to wait from the future chapter :DDD

Daniel is hurt and disappointed but damn Niel ah, try to get the hints already!!! Lol, Seongwoo likes you too so don't be sad ahahaha

Comments and enjoy :333