Incheon Break

You are Beautiful

A month before the graduation ceremony, all of the students that is going to graduate gets their last semester break to prepare for their graduations and be with their family. Also, they can get started with cleaning up their dorms, to make a room for another new students thats gonna join in the next season.

At least Seongwoo didn’t need to clear up his room since he rented them, so anytime he could comeback or maybe pass the apartment room to Daniel or someone he knows, like Jihoon or Daehwi.

He sigh, looking around the house. Seongwoo is going back to Incheon for the break and will comeback maybe few days before his graduations day. Minhyun and Jonghyun had planned to tag along like always. Since their parents are both not in Busan or Incheon probably for a week or two, so they decided to come along with Seongwoo.

And also Daniel and Jaehwan. The second year too got about a two weeks off from their classes, because of the preparations of the big event coming soon both for the seniors thats graduating and also for welcoming new students and also having a small party.

Daniel had been whining and pleading to Seongwoo, to get Seongwoo to take him along because he couldn’t stand being away from Seongwoo just yet. He needed to prepare himself since soon Seongwoo will leave him and they won’t get to see each other more often like they always did. Jaehwan did the same thing to Minhyun but the older had told him to ask Seongwoo’s permission instead since he’s going to Seongwoo’s hometown and not to Busan.

Eventually the older male had to agree to take Daniel and Jaehwan along. Plus maybe it’s a good idea for him to introduce Daniel to his parents, although they already know about their relationship and saying that they are okay with him being with a guy, but they did got shocked at first but they’re accepted their son being gay.

Citrus circles around Seongwoo’s leg and meowed up to him. The older glance down and chuckles at Citrus, bending down to scoop her up.

”Let’s go Citrus. We’re gonna be away soon and you’re gonna miss this place like I do too.” He said to Citrus, gently her head before he gets one last glance around the place and exited the place.

Minhyun, Jonghyun, Daniel and Jaehwan had been waiting for Seongwoo in front of his apartment with their duffle bags and some with their backpack. They seems to be in the heated arguement between Daniel and Jaehwan. Those two do likes to bicker whenever they have their chances. Seongwoo sigh and shake his head at his boyfriend. Minhyun did the same thing, only standing at the side and watched how ridiculously his boyfriend is arguing something about meat? Saying which part of the meat is the best with Daniel retaliates against him.

"Guess they are going on for god knows how long if we don't stop them." said Seongwoo once he's at the bottom steps of his apartment, eyes still trained on the two youngest.

"Agree. Guess I need to collect Jaehwan right now and stop this nonsense they have been going on ever since we've arrived here." Minhyun pressed the bridge of his nose and strides to his boyfriend. Jonghyun can only chuckles, shrugging his shoulder.

"Thank god I don't have any boyfriend or girlfriend. One less of a headache to worry about. Seems you need to get your lover boy as well, Seongwoo ah. Minhyun can't do it on his own though." Jonghyun pointed at the two along with Minhyun who is struggling to get Jaehwan away from Daniel, and he catches Seongwoo's looking at him, giving him his best pleading eyes to help him out.

Seongwoo laughs because for the first time he sees Minhyun being helpless and needing some help. "Take Citrus." Jonghyun took the cat off Seongwoo and watches as the raven haired went to pry the boys away from each other. 

Just one look, just one could easily stop Daniel from going on his banters with Jaehwan. Jonghyun didn't know what sort of look did Seongwoo gave at the younger male, but he did manage to stop him from arguing again. He sees how Daniel averted his eyes away from Seongwoo, and dip his head down, looking at the ground. Looks like a kid being scared of his parents.

Seongwoo turned to Jaehwan and stop the other boy from throwing a cold remarks at Daniel. One look and again Jonghyun could see the other boy too, did the same thing as Daniel did. Backing away as he bob his head few times, and he could hear his saying 'I'm sorry, sorry', for sometime.

Seongwoo can be very intimidating and scary when he wants to and guess he just did that to the both of the younger boys. 

"You better behave along the way, Daniel. Or else you're gonna sleep outside of the house later. Got it?" he warned, sternly and seriously as he eyed his boyfriend who still didn't dare to meet his eyes. Daniel can only nods his head. Then he looks at Jaehwan and said the same thing, not caring about the way Minhyun is looking at him. But Minhyun nods, agreeing to what Seongwoo had just said. Sometimes he pity his boyfriend but other times, Jaehwan needed some good nagging and threats like Seongwoo just said.

"Now, let's go. I've already told my parents that we'll be there for lunch." the raven haired turned his head, not forgetting to grab Daniel's hand and pull the younger with him. Intertwining their fingers together. Although he angry with Daniel's childish antics, he couldn't stay mad at the younger boy for that long. Daniel let himself being pulled by the older, slowly yet still scared, lifted his head up.

The timing was perfect and he met with Seongwoo's cold eyes, who were staring at him as they walk. He gulped, but soon witness the older's eyes became soft and gentle looking. No signs of those scary cold eyes. The older smiles at him, in which Daniel returns it. He walked closer to Seongwoo, shoulders bumping and hands now linking around the older's arm.

"I'm so sorry for being such a kid, hyung. It won't happen again. I promise. Will you forgive me?" 

Seongwoo chuckles, patting his boyfriend's head, "Of course I forgive you. And it's okay, but never do that again. You're not a child to argue about which part of the meat taste better or whatever else in your mind." Daniel smiles until his eyes turned into a thin line, dimples showing and he vigorously nods his head.

~

The car ride was fun, exciting, cheerful and very loud, as they had a karaoke section going on. Musics were playing through the speaker as loud as it can be. Each of them had their own time singing, especially Jaehwan, since he's the vocal major among them all. He sang most of the time, along with Minhyun - when a duet song comes along - and sometime screaming the high notes like nobody business, and maniacially laughs. The other would always cover their ears when the boy scream or just simply try to annoys them.

Then Seongwoo was suprised by Daniel skills in rapping, when he smoothly rap the part without stuttering any words. Wow, that was incredible and even Minhyun and Jonghyun were suprised as well.

They stop by some shops as they passed by and bought some snacks although Seongwoo had told them Incheon and Seoul aren't that far, and that his mother is cooking for the lunch, so they needed to have some space for the food later, but all attemps failed when Daniel and also surprising Jonghyun whined like a baby at him and forced him to stop when they saw a candy shop, or even the mart. 

Like what the hell? Jonghyun? Of all the people?

Looks like they had a new member that loves to eat candies and anything junk foods. They both even told him to go through the drive thru when they saw Mcdonalds. Seriously, lunch is gonna be left forgotten later.

"Mom gonna be so upset if they know that you guys ate before tasting her food. Especially you, Jonghyun." 

"Relax, this is small snacks. I only bought Mcchicken though." Jonghyun said while his mouth were full. Stuffed with the burger.

"Yeah, with the rest of the junks you just swallowed earlier." Minhyun snorts, smacking Jonghyun. The latter glares up at Minhyun. It seems they were about to argue but Seongwoo stops them before they could. Shouting to be exact.

”No fighting in the car! I’ll throw both of you out of my car if you start any!”

Like a puppy, and if they are a puppy, Seongwoo guess that their ears would flopped down, scared of Seongwoo. He almost growls at the two sitting in the backseat along with Jaehwan, pitying the boy that don’t exactly know how to calm Minhyun down.

Daniel reached for Seongwoo’s hand that was gripping onto the steering wheels tightly, to ease up the tension. The older looked at him and sigh. Trying to calm his nerve. 

“Sorry Seongwoo.”

”Yeah.”

”It’s fine. Anyway, let’s move on. It’s almost lunch and I don’t want eomma to be upset. You guys do know she’s planning make us Nakji Bokkeum (Spicy Stir Fried Octopus), Seolleongtang (korean ox bone soup), Beef Bulgogi as always, Japchae, Galbi and some other dishes that she had texted me earlier." he calmly said to them as he trained his eyes on the road after exiting the Mcdonald's area.

All of a sudden, it was quiet. Too quiet.

~

Seongwoo turned to check on them because he sort of worried, only to find that they were all staring at him. Looking with sparkling eyes and he is sure that he saw drools coming out of their mouth.

He snickers, "Hungry?" he asked, now turning back his head on the road. He know damn well that nobody can resist his mother's cooking, especially Minhyun and Jonghyun who had tasted her cooking back then. Daniel and Jaehwan will be having it for the first time. Of course, his mother's cooking skill were passed down to him as well. After he moved to Seoul and obediently living his life alone in his apartment for the past three years, had sharpen his cooking skill. Once again his test subject Minhyun, Jonghyun and even Daniel included knows this. Even back then when he first befriended Jihoon and Daehwi too. Those two had tasted some of his own cooking as well, but it was not that good.

"Will there be jjambbong? Or bibimbap? Chimaek? Kimchi Jigae?" 

Seongwoo raised his brow, slightly glancing at his boyfriend, who had leaned closer to him. Too adorable for Seongwoo, but he need to focus on the road.

"I think so. She said that she'll add some more menu in, but not sure what else will she be making. Said that she had shopped for all the ingredients when I've told her that I'm coming for the month. Must be so excited to cook for me her famous food. But she was delighted to hear that you guys were coming along."

"Ohh, ahjumma always cooked the best dishes though. Even better than my own mother." Minhyun claimed, eyes closed to dream about all sorts of food that Mrs Ong will be making. It make his mouth to water even more.

"Same, I mean not that eomma is not a good cook. I love her food too but Seongwoo, damn your eomma is incredible! She's Mrs Incredible!" said Jonghyun, salivating even more and the Mcchicken is left forgotten on his lap. 

Seongwoo chuckles at his friends frantics outburst. But nonetheless he is proud of his mother. Smiles were forming on his lips.

"Hyung, I can't wait to try your mother's cooking then. Just hearing to the hyungs complimenting how good her food is makes me more excited to try them. Can't wait!" Daniel do a small happy bounce in his seat, eyes back on the road but his smiles grew bigger as he think about Seongwoo's mom and the foods she's making.

"Me too hyung! Wow, this is gonna be the first for me to ever try someone else's cooking besides my own mother." Jaehwan said.

They all keeps on discussing about what other sort of food that Seongwoo's eomma gonna cook for them throughout the drive until they finally reached the said boy's neigbourhood, Guwol-dong.

~

The parents ran out of the house once they saw his car and before Seongwoo could register or brace himself, his mother and father had embraced him into a tight, welcoming, warm hug. Almost lifting him up and swinging him around. Making the latter blushed by the embarassing act.

"Eomma please stop. Put me down. Appa, will you stop ruffling my hair?" he whined, eyes pleading for the two to stop embarassing him infront of his friends.

"Aigoo is that how you should act after being away for so long? Eomma missed you and have been waiting for you and your friends to come." she pinches Seongwoo's cheek and pecking both of it after Seongwoo whined about 'it hurts'.

"Yes, come on in and Seongwoo since you brought guests, you should be showing them into the house. Like a gentleman you are. Come, boys. Don't be shy. Minhyunie and Jonghyunie, welcome back to Incheon. It's been a while since we last saw you." said Mr Ong as he shakes hand and pull the two boys into a hug.

Minhyun and Jonghyun bows at the older Ong. "It's been awhile yes, uncle. But Jonghyun visited you before with Seongwoo about several months ago."

"Ah, yes but it was such a long time." said Mr Ong. He then turn to the two newcomer that he never met before. Which he knows that one of them must be his son's boyfriend. He eyed the two boys up and down, making the two shivers down to their spine when they watches how Mr Ong is eyeing them. Scared to make a move. Seongwoo approached the two, patting his father by the shoulder and whisper something to his father about 'don't scare them and look at them like that appa.'

Seongwoo easily slip his hand with Daniel's and then another hand throw ontop of Jaehwan's shoulder. Smiling bright at the two.

"Appa, eomma. This here is Kim Jaehwan. He is a year younger and currently dating our Minhyun over there." Seongwoo smirk smugly at Minhyun, with his mouth jutted out as the sign of pointing at the said boy.

Minhyun flashed him a glare but then were suprised when Mrs Ong and Mr Ong gasps, and looking at him. 

"Ommo! That is a very wonderful news! I always thought that you like boys, Minhyun ah!"

"Huh? What? Wait...what?" the boy was terribly flustered. He never told anyone that he was gay ever since he was in middle school. Jonghyun and Seongwoo do know about his uality but never did he said anything to Seongwoo's parents, Jonghyun's too. He did told his parents after discovering that he was weird and was attracted to guys more than girls. And thankfully his parents this judge him or get mad at him. They accepted him being gay. So he was utterly shocked to hear that Mrs Ong knew about it, so he shot Seongwoo a glare. But the latter simply shrugs.

It's like they noticed Minhyun glaring at their son, immediately Mr Ong intercept. "Don't blame Seongwoo, Minhyunie. He didn't said anything about it. We just knew. We know so don't worry. You are free to like or love anyone." said Mr Ong, patting the tall male on the head. 

Seongwoo smiles, pushing Jaehwan to go and greet himself to his parents. He feels that Daniel was fidgeting on the side. Fingers were clamping and unclamping around Seongwoo's hand and the lip biting was prominent.

He had to stop his boyfriend for being so nervous, squeezing their hands together to get the younger's attention.

"Quit biting your lips. You're gonna make it bleed. And trust me that my parents are the most easy going people in the world. They are very easy to talk to, and friendly. They don't bite and I've told you that I already said that I'm dating you right. So don't be scared of them." Seongwoo smiles, bringing their clasping hand up to his mouth to kiss Daniel's back of hand, just to help easing up the latter's nervousness.

It does help as he sees Daniel's tense feature grew into a much more calmer state but there is still some nervousness in it. Before Daniel could speak up, they both turned their head when Mr Ong came closer. Immediately the younger sweats and starts to fidgets again.

"Appa, this is Kang Daniel. The boy I said that I'm dating with. He is also a year younger than I am and soon will go into his senior year. Be nice to him appa. You're scaring him." Seongwoo said, sort of like a mom giving his husband a warning.

~

The aura Mr Ong is giving out is scary, and Daniel know this. It's quite intimidating but slowly he sees the man's feature grew softer and warm. 

"Welcome to Incheon, Daniel ah. I'm sorry for scaring you but you don't need to be because I'm very friendly. You're a good man, my boy. I can tell. Please take care of my son though. Seongwoo can be very exaggerated at times and too serious but he's a very fun boy once you get to know him. And I guess you already did since Seongwoo is back into his old self now. You must be the reason behind it though."

"Appa! Stop! Okay, let's all go inside, hm? I'm starving and haven't ate anything just so I could eat eomma cooking. See you inside, Niel ah." Seongwoo quickly gave Daniel a peck and ran off, with a blush creeping up his face. He quickly threw his hand over his mother's shoulder, stopping the woman before she could go and introduce or maybe embarassed Seongwoo more to Daniel. 

Daniel relaxes. He chuckles and walked together with Mr Ong who seems to be very fond of him now. They chatted all the way to the kitchen.

Seongwoo even had to shout out back to his father, 'Appa! Stop embarassing me even more and help Eomma with the plates!' from the kitchen when he heard his father talking about Seongwoo's childhood past, the ones with the most embarassing moments of course. The other three boys could only laughs as they help Mrs Ong around the kitchen and setting up the table. They had kept their bags in Seongwoo's room. 

Daniel and Mr Ong laughs as well. The two males get into the kitchen and starts helping out. Seongwoo huffed when Daniel approaches him and cooing at him. 

"No cuddling and kissing for you mister. For the whole week." Seongwoo said sternly, annoyed.

"Ah, hyung. Why are you getting mad at me when it's your dad who said all that about you. I simpy being a good boy and listening to him." he pouts.

"Yeah, whatever. Your puppy eyes is not gonna work on me right now, mister. Now, start setting the table along with the rest of them and stop bothering me."

"Hyung! That's mean! You love it when I bother you around. Or teasing you too."

"Not today~ So shoo, I need to help my eomma- Yah, Kang Daniel! Hands off!"

"Don't wanna~~"

"I said, get off of me! Kang Choding, Daniel you brat!"

~

The whole people in the kitchen watches how the two lovebirds bickers around, with the younger being clingy and so very persistent. Not wanting to let go of Seongwoo, as he keep hugging the guy from the side and making his puppy eyes all the while. Aegyo-ing until he makes Seongwoo wanna puke his heart out. Of course fake the puking.

And Seongwoo as he being very annoyed or maybe just pretend to be annoyed, or pissed off at his puppy like boyfriend. He waddles around and trying to get himself out of Daniel's iron grip but fail miserably at it. Their banters keep on going and none of the others is gonna stop them as they enjoy watching them like that. Mr and Mrs Ong loves the scene so much that they quietly filmed the whole thing through a camera - as when exactly did they get that - at all the cute and sweet moment of their son and his lover.

Young love is the best.

 

________

 

Updated!

Leave your comments and upvote

Sorry for the typos.

See you guys later :D

 

(PS: Seongwoo's first time will start somewhere around chapter 45 or 46, so better stay tune for it ^^ it's making me nervous!!!!)