Home

You are Beautiful

(A/N: From this chapter until the last one *which will be chapter 51* is all time skipped ^^. So, hope that you guys won't be confused when suddenly they skipped up to a year or so hahaha. The time skip will keep happening from this chapter onward.)

 

Daniel was woken up by a mere sound of somebody singing. He open his eyes and looked around the now bright room and try to find the source of it. At first he panic but then it goes as how fast it comes because he knows exactly where he is and who were singing. 

It has been a month since he had moved in with his boyfriend and there has never been a time where he woke up, feeling anxious and worried about whose house or room he is currently in but soon relax after he realized it’s his own room.

It keeps on happening because he was too overwhelmed by thought of living with Seongwoo. Although it’s been month and he still couldn’t get the thought out of his head. Daniel sigh, burying his head back into his pillow, hands running across the mattress where Seongwoo were once there because he could still feel the heat there, which mean Seongwoo just woke up and probably getting ready for his shift.

A week after Daniel moved in, Seongwoo was called in to join a very well known hospital that resides somewhere in the place they live. Getting the best positions and joined the best department which the older were looking for. The offer was the best and it comes with a very handsome price. But Seongwoo never care about the payment. He doesn’t care about it at all and that is what Daniel loves best about his awesome boyfriend.

The singing stops and Daniel glances over to the bathroom and out came Seongwoo half . The now brown haired male didn’t seem to noticed that Daniel had woken up, due to his soothing, gentle singing. The older ran a towel thoroughly along his wet hair. Drying them as best as he could and proceed to their shared closet. Oh yes, their closet are huge. Since it basically could fit lots of clothes, shoes, belts, and other stuff that is owned by them. 

Seperating them between Seongwoo’s and Daniel’s on each side of the closet. Okay, it almost looks like they are very rich despite Daniel still a student and in his last year of college and the only person who is working full time is Seongwoo. Daniel is working as well but part timing so that he could get some of the burden off Seongwoo in helping the older with paying the bills and all.

He decided that it’s time to wake up and get his own shower but not before he give Seongwoo a morning kiss. And a hug. Daniel slipped off and into the closet, startling the older when he wrapped his arm around, from the back and kissed the older's neck and head.

"Good morning." he was muffled by Seongwoo’s skin, still wanting to kiss on the shoulder and then neck before he rested his chin on the older’s shoulder. Seongwoo hum at the feeling, eyes automatically shuts to enjoy the kiss. Daniel always know how to make him feel good. Although he is still half , and Daniel’s hand wrapped around his waist, bare waist. His hand rested on his stomach, caressing the skin there that it almost tickles.

”Morning, baby. Did you slept well last night?” Seongwoo open his eyes again to keep looking for the clothes he wanted to wear. Since he's gonna wear a white coat all the time, and nobody will care what sort of tops he's wearing, Seongwoo can't help but to pick something at least decent looking enough for him. 

Daniel closed his eyes, enjoying the warmth emitting from Seongwoo bare body. Liking the feeling of the older and admires how he looks like, despite him seeing the older most of the time now and vice versa. Either half or fully . They don't care because they each have seen every part of each other more often now and well, they still remember how they their time together for Seongwoo. Even after Daniel moved in, they had done it few times more, getting used to each other.

"Can't you stay home today?" Daniel suddenly asked, eyes still closed as he starts to sway their body together, back and forth. 

Seongwoo smile, grabbing a shirt he like when he decided on it. "Can't baby. Have to work and long though. I might not be able to come home tonight because I'm on call and you know how being an on call person is."

Daniel pouts and even if Seongwoo didn't turn to look at him, he could tell that Daniel is pouting. He wished he could stay and skip his shift, but sadly enough he can't do that and have to show his interest, commitment to the hospital for the next two months. Attendent is compulsary and he can't skip any shift even if he wants to, but they accept if one person are sick. Not wanting their junior doctor to get sicker or transmit their sickness to their patients and allows them to take a medical leave, if needed.

"But, I have a two days off from class and I had planned on spending time with you, hyung. What am I suppose to do if you're not coming home? In the next.....couple of days?" he whined, wanting to stomp his feet but he can't be that childish for now, although he wanted to because it's Seongwoo he is talking to and am with. Only to his boyfriend that Daniel will be like a child, seeking attention and comfort from the older despite he sometime act like the older and mature one out of the two but as always, Seongwoo will is the older one and is always the mature one than the two.

"I'm sorry, baby. I wish I could stay but I can't and the director of the hospital had wanted me, us juniors that joins the place to be there today. Saying that there might be major case coming in and I am not even sure what sort of major case is he talking about, so most of us are signed to be on call for the week. And, like I said. Am not sure when will I be back home. But, I promise that I will come home fast when we are dismissed."

Seongwoo turned and wrapped his arm around the younger's neck, smiling lovingly at him, and lean to kiss the younger on the lips. Then slipped away to get dress. He need to leave soon. He already packed few other clothes and his toiletries along because he will be lounging at the hospital, for how many days, he is not so sure about it.

After changing, he finds Daniel sitting on the bed, sulking and pouting away as there were tears threatening to fall down his eyes. The older sigh, walking closer and cupped the younger's face.

"Daniel, please don't be sad about me going away for work, love. I'll be back before you even know it. Go to class when you have to and take care of yourself too. I'll leave some money if you need them. Call me or video call me when you want and I'll try to pick them up, if I am able to. I'm sorry again." Seongwoo kissed him again, two, three times before he exited the room and out of the house.

Daniel sat there watching as he waves goodbye to Seongwoo. Sadden that he won't be able to see Seongwoo at least for couple of days because of his work. Being a doctor was never easy and Daniel should know that. He wanted to stay in their room, sulking and buried in their blanket, wrapped like a buritto for all he cares, but he know that Seongwoo won't like that and the older was right. He can't stay being sad about not able to see him. It's not Seongwoo is leaving him for good, just for work and he will see him again later, soon.

So for his two days of off, no classes, he will make sure he'll have some fun. Starting with his shower, then eat breakfast, feed Citrus, watch some TV shows or go out, shopping or whatever.

~

When Seongwoo said that he might be away for few days, it turns out he was away, working non stop at the hospital for a week. He barely get to rest or talk to Daniel when the younger called him or even reply to his texts. Even when his parents called him, Seongwoo couldn't answer them. It was frustrating and tiring, that he is downright feel like dying. The department he is working in is actually the ER, where every major, severe, serious cases comes in, almost all the time. Ranging from toddlers to senior citizens. Percentage of having someone dying or dies is high because you are dealing with people with major problems. And also they act like the first line defence, being the first to every clients that seek help, every single time.

He was dead, totally dead when he came home by the end of the week. Seongwoo barely sleep, if he had the chance, it's either an hour or two or even half of the time he have. So working for like many hours really feels like .

Seongwoo fished out his key card, sliding it then punching the password for his home, and with a click he pushed the door open. Can't wait to be on his bed again. His safe haven.

He didn't care how he throw off his shoes, his backpack that he brought along with him, throwing it aside. It was late and he guessed that Daniel is probably already sleeping, already so far away into his own world of dream. Shower can wait, so bed should be first for now.

Lazily, with heavy feets he walked towards his shared room. Swinging it open and find that Daniel is really fast asleep. Wrapped in the blanket like a baby, sleeping on Seongwoo's side of the bed. The sight of Daniel sleeping so cutely, makes his heart melt. He missed the younger so much and it looks like Daniel is feeling the same way as he manage to caught the sight of Daniel wearing his sweatshirt which is a little small for the bigger boy.

Shredding off his coat and slacks, Seongwoo went in to get his pajamas. And he went around to Daniel's side of the bed, slipping under the blanket that most of it is wrapped around his boyfriend. What the heck, he don't care about that.

Daniel woke up by the sudden movement and presence he felt from the other side of the bed and turned around to find that Seongwoo is home, just came in and is shifting a little to get comfortable. His eyes were closed, and Seongwoo was about to face his back to Daniel when the younger pulls him in his arm. Nuzzling into Seongwoo's neck, inhaling the scent that is just so Seongwoo, which he misses so much.

"Welcome home~ Miss you. You smell nice." Daniel mumbles in his sleep, eyes still closed but he knows what he's doing. Hand tighten around the older.

Seongwoo sigh, contently when he back in his lover's arms. He shifted and lay sideways, hands snaking around the younger as well, one hand goes up to his hair, pushing the back of Daniel's head further in, until Daniel's face is fully buried in the crook of Seongwoo's neck. Hot breath tickles his skin. He inhaled the shampoo that they both loves so much and smiles when it relaxes his mind. Daniel's hair so soft and he must have washed it earlier since it's slightly still damp but most of it are dried.

Seongwoo rested his hand at Daniel's nape, playing with the hair there, caressing them.

"I'm home. Miss you too, baby. Thanks, but I need to take a shower later in the morning. Need to disinfect myself from the smell of hospital." the older said, slowly closing his eyes, nuzzling into Daniel's hair.

The younger chuckles softly, kissing the skin few times. Missing the taste and the feeling. It was tickling but Seongwoo doesn't mind. He loves it when Daniel kisses his neck, or lips or wherever he can kiss him.

"Then I'll take a shower with you, and even help you clean up. Wash your back and you hair."

"Mm, that sound so nice. Would love that."

"Yeah, me too. I'll be your nurse then."

"Ahh, no need to be my nurse. You're my lover and it's more than enough to have a lover washing me."

"That is sappy but I'll take it. Well, it's my roll anyway." Daniel sigh, and the sleepiness is taking over again. But before he could get back to sleep, he throws the blanket over their body when he noticed that Seongwoo was not fully cover by it. Making sure that his lover is all warm and cozy, he let the sleep takes over. Of course, he have to throw his leg over the older's own. The usual way they sleep when they are being so clingy to each other.

Soon, the silence brought them both to sleep when non of them feels like talking again because they are tired, especially Seongwoo and will only have their usual day again tomorrow when they take a shower together and spend their time alone.

~

Four months after, Seongwoo and Daniel decided to throw a party, just between their closest friends. A small party to celebrate someone's birthday, when they haven't had any time to be together during that day. Plus, it's to let their friends checked out their home. Ever since they live together, both males haven't said anything or send any invitations to their friends, or asked them to come over. 

Because they had needed to have their own time for the past months and after they settled everything and, all went well, only then they decided to get everyone over. From, Jisung, Taewoong, Jaehwan, Minhyun, Jonghyun, Hyunbin, Jihoon, Woojin, Hyeongseob, Samuel, Daehwi, Sungwoon and Taehyun. All the friends they have grown attached with.

Although it's still a bit awkward for Seongwoo to call Jisung and Taewoong his friends because they were once his teacher, but after spending more times with them, it turns out pretty well and they were a fun bunch of duo. Plus, he was extra suprised that Jisung and Taewoong were dating.

Oh, also they had a new additions to their family. About two weeks ago, Daniel went back to Busan to visit his grandparents. He went alone since Seongwoo were on call that week, and he came home with Rooney and Peter in tow, suprising Seongwoo but nevertheless the only didn't questioned him since he grew fond of Daniel's cats too and Citrus was extra jumpy and excited when she met the two cats again.

Now, they are a five of them with two humans and three cats. It's much more livelier now when everyday they were greeted with more cats, meowing and purring. Citrus, Rooney and Peter loves their new family, love their owners being together and grew attached to each other.

Seongwoo took a day off and went out to get some stuff for the party. Some food, drinks, fruits and snacks. Since he's free and Daniel isn't, he had to get all the stuff. When he starts the engine, he received a call, from Jonghyun. He pick it up, connecting to his car so it'll be in loud speaker.

"Seongwoo, where are you?" Jonghyun asked.

"Me? I'm going to the market. Why?"

"Oh, then let's meet up. Are you going there to get some stuff for the party?"

"Yeah, need to fill up my pantry though and get some food for the party too. Where are you, hyun?"

"At the hospital. Can you pick me up, so that we could go together and shop. Minhyun wanted to join but he's busy with his own department and I don't have any delivery cases coming so I'm free starting now. I'll send you the address. It's not far from where you are, I think."

"Alrigth, send it right away. I'll meet you there."

"Okay, bye."

Jonghyun sent the address and he was right about the distance. Seongwoo know that Jonghyun stays somwhere close by to his own place but they never get the chance to meet up since they went to their separate ways and Jonghyun and Minhyun were assigned in the same hospital. Lucky them but Seongwoo's fine by himself anyway. He did received the offer from their hospital too but he didn't want to join because he was needed to be in the Neuro department which really not his favorite. Although he has no problem with it.

He picked Jonghyun up and they exchange friendly hug, and proceed with their shopping. They chatted away through the drive, just to get to know what they have been doing, after months being away and not able to meet. Asking is Minhyun is doing okay, although the three have their own group of chats and everyday texting just to ask how they're doing.

The supermarket was packed, many people came to do groceries shopping and perhaps because they came due to the sales the market has to offer.The buy one free one stuff.

Seongwoo didn't need that and buy what he have listed.

"You're like a mom, listing what you have to buy." Jonghyun chuckles, peeking through the list he was talking about, in Seongwoo's hand.

"I'm a well organized person and it's better to have a list rather than you randomly buy stuff which you don't need. I find that happens everytime I went shopping with Daniel. The guy practically buy all sorts of stuff, which is more to sweets rather than actual food, if I may add.

Jonghyun laughs, earning a glare from Seongwoo.

"Wow, he is your boyfriend anyway and Daniel is a sweet tooth. Of course he loves to buy sweet stuffs."

"I know that but it's not healthy. Too much sweets will make his teeth rots faster."

"Tell him that and I don't think he will care."

"Oh, I did and trust me he was scared for a moment but went on with his trick or treats seconds after that." Seongwoo sigh, as he grab a loaf of bread and place it into the basket. Jonghyun grab some of the baguette he saw written on the paper and some of the croissant too. They went on to the next section and go through some of the spices. Seongwoo list out quite a lot of spices he want and so Jonghyun helped in looking for it, comparing the price, the brands and the amount.

Then to some of the snacks section, which he didn't really wrote down any particular snacks, so went on with whatever he feels like it's okay for a late night snack. Jonghyun did the same, asking if it's okay for him to grab some of his favorite which Seongwoo nods. They stay in the snacks section for a longer period of time, and Seongwoo had few bags of chips with some of Daniel's favorite jellies he often saw the younger chew and cookies which they both loves. Add on with few of Jonghyun's.

"We have more of these rather than actual stuff you want to buy, Seongwoo."

"Can't go back now, can we? So let's just keep on going."

They went on and buy every single stuff Seongwoo written on the paper before they went to pay. And leave the place to start their party. Some of the friends has already texted that they will arrived shortly and so Seongwoo is in a hurry. At least he didn't need to cook so, take out is fine and thankfully he had already ordered the food since yesterday from a restaurant he love and sells really good food. He only need to go and grab them and went home, and set the table.

~

The party went smoothly, and everybody is enjoying it. They had planned to stay over since it was pretty spacious, Seongwoo's and Daniel's place and they were fine with them staying so they all had a late evening or more like night snacks with everyone sitting around the living room for their horror movie marathon, which Hyunbin and Jaehwan had picked. 

"If I peed myself, I'm gonna sue the two of you." Jisung said, as he snugly scoot closer to his boyfriend on the couch. Half of his face are hidden in his boyfriend's neck and the movie is not even started yet.

"Chill hyung. If you sue us, Seongwoo hyung will probably sue you if you peed on his couch." Jaehwan snickers, pushing in the CD they are going to watch.

"Seriously, Insidious? Like , what the hell man."

"What? I have the whole series of it. So better watch them all and die of horror."

Jisung cursed. Jaehwan and Hyunbin chuckles, and they all sat nicely and cozily around the room. Lights are off and the whole place was dark, only the lights from the TV lighten up the place.

They lay some blankets around, pushing aside the coffee table to may space for them to lay around, comfortably. Daniel clings to Seongwoo as they both sat on the floor, with their back leaned against the couch. Seongwoo can handle horror movies while Daniel can't. Minhyun and Jaehwan sat together next to Jisung and Taewoong and they both seems fine with it. Hyunbin, Jonghyun, Sungwoon and Taehyun lay on the floor, munching on the chips and popcorn they had prepared earlier. And the youngers, Jihoon, Woojin, Hyeongseob, Samuel and Daehwi were all over the place, either on the floor or the couch. 

In the middle of the movie, where all the scary parts are had always made some of them screams. Hiding away and not wanting to watch the movie again, but did so anyway, peeking through their hands and the regret it when the stupid scary moments comes.

Daniel jumps, flinched, startles every single time the overly scary parts come. From only clinging onto Seongwoo's hand, he now had totally hug the older, face buried into the older's chest or neck whenever screams, jumpscares, or the suspense starts. He even cursed every now and then, praying about something. He's in the verge of tearing up when Seongwoo starts his hair, and run his hand on his back, in a circular comforting motions. Which helps him a lot and grateful to have such a caring, loving, understanding boyfriend like Seongwoo. He sigh, and try to be brave in watching the whole movie even though he might get some nightmares over it, but as long as Seongwoo is with him, he's gonna be fine.

What really suprised them was that Jaehwan actually cried when he watched the whole movie. He regretted on picking the movie out and wanting to punch Minhyun when his boyfriend for being such a scaredy cat. Jisung really, almost peed in his pants when they continue on the movie until the last one. , he is swearing so much, just like Jaehwan and Daniel.

Some of the kids had fell asleep somewhere between the second and the third movie and they do sort of feel scared about it. Sungwoon, Taehyun and Jonghyun was just enjoying the movie, and they find it really exciting and not even that scary. Just like how Seongwoo, Minhyun and Taewoong feels like. They did flinched when the ghost suddenly shows up and scares the out of the actors in the movie but nothing that serious. 

In the end, Daniel fell asleep while he hug Seongwoo's waist, head lay on the older's lap and face was nuzzled into his stomach. Seongwoo keep Daniel's hair while he watched the movie till the very end, alone with only Minhyun and Jonhyun left. Only the three of them are still watching the movie while everyone else had fell asleep, deep in their own little world. It was almost four in the morning and the movie is about to end.

Jonghyun and Minhyun glanced around and met with Seongwoo's eyes. The three giggles at the thought of only them are left watching the movie. With a knowing look, they continue on and when it end, Jonghyun stood up to turn off the TV, and switching on the kitchen light, and adjusting the intensity of it before he walked back into the living room. At least a little lights are needed.

"That was fun."

"Very exciting though but only the three of us watched the whole show."

"And everybody else are asleep. Bummer but we had fun. That's the best part."

"Yeah."

The three boys looked around the living room. Everyone sprawled around the room, sleeping in many ways they could do and snores were heard from few of them. It was a very heart warming sight. Seongwoo pull himself down and try to get comfortable with Daniel still sleeping on his lap, but he shifted when Seongwoo moved. Mumbling in his sleep as he crawled next to Seongwoo, hugging the older again and fell asleep seconds later.

"Goodnight."

"Sleep tight."

"Don't let the bed bugs...I mean floor bugs bite."

And the three boys fell asleep.

 

________

 

Hi! Okay so I'm sorry that I haven't been updating much lately, because I was busy with work and was dead tired every single time I came home.

I couldn't really write any and that's why I was not around much. Although I manage to make one update for my other story but I might update it again in few days time.

So, the title are random actually but it suits the chapter since every single things happen in this chapter, happens in Seongwoo's and Daniel's home. It's about being home either with friends or family aahahaha. Although my intentions was different but I had to make lots of time skipped.

The next chapter is really the last one though. And once again, I would ask if you guys have any idea how should I end it. Marriage or just them staying together as lovers, or go on a date or honeymoon or something. I have thought on writing about them going on vacation which happens after Daniel had graduated and starts working. They needed some of their own time. Thought of taking them to Gapyeong xDD since it's OngNiel's first date locations lol hahahaha but maybe I should just take them outside of Korea. Let me know what you guys think though ^^

Comments and upvote :D

Typos and errors alert.

It's 4k plus though. Hope that is enough for you guys. Might try to make it longer for the last chap :DD

:333 Toodles <33