Confession

You are Beautiful

Seongwoo slowly approached the still out of place Daniel who is sitting on the couch. He gently placed his hand on Daniel’s thigh to snapped him out of his zoning space. He first calls out gently on him.

”Daniel...”

He calls, Daniel still spaced out. Not responding to him, so Seongwoo calls out again.

”Daniel..hey.” 

Nope, still no respond. Guess he need to get rough. Seongwoo reached up to both Daniel’s shoulder and shook the younger hard to get him out while he calls for him again. Before that he took off his glasses and carefully placed them on the table.

”Kang Daniel, yah. You need to snap out of it right now. Daniel ah!”

At the third shakes he sees that Daniel blinks and then snapping himself out of his zoning out space and now tryinv his best to focus on the person sitting beside him. Daniel blinked once, twice and thrice at the sight of Seongwoo because honestly, he thinks that it must be a dream and right now he’s dreaming about Seongwoo sitting there in his dorm with him, hands on his shoulder and looking dashing handsome without his glasses.....WAIT WHAT!?

Now Daniel really paying his attention on Seongwoo when he just noticed that the older had removed his glasses off, and for the first time he met with a clear pair of brown warm orb eyes. He felt like he’s being into the older’s eyes, it looks so warm and damn, he’s too hot without glasses.

He watches how the older’s lips curved into a smile.

”I guess that you’re back to reality again. Good.”

Seongwoo retract his hand off the shoulder and rest them on his lap. Eyes still not leaving Daniel’s.

The blonde tried to talk but he only manage a small squeak out of his mouth which made the older chuckles at him. 

Oh my god, no. Please have mercy on my heart. Please god, it’s bad enough he’s almost dying just by thinking about his competition and but now it’s getting worst with Seongwoo chuckling, and smiling and not wearing his glasses. Somebody call a doctor, wait...there is a doctor in the room, a soon to be doctor whose trying to give him a heart attack.

He doesn’t know what’s gotten into him but his body was having his own mind that time. He leaned forward and give the older a peck on his cheek, right above the constellation moles.

Seongwoo’s breath hitched at the feeling and his chuckles died when he felt Daniel’s lip on his cheek.

Only then does Daniel’s mind came back to his own after what he just did. He slapped his mouth, as he realized he just kissed the raven haired on his cheek. 

Why the hell did I do that!! He cursed dramatically in his head and also he feels like smashing his head on the table or the wall or just dug deep into the ground and buried himself so that he’s never see the older again. He didn’t mean to!! Dammit!! No!! 

Seongwoo hyung gonna think I’m weird or maybe a freak or just crazy for kissing him! No!!! There goes my dream of having a romantic life with him or marrying him and adopt some kids too or maybe even ...no! That’s not the point. Stupid, dirty mind of me!

~

While Daniel goes on about what he just did earlier and eyes cast away from the older, Seongwoo had find himself blushing at the feeling of it.

Thankfully that Daniel wasn’t looking because right now he’s so crimson red right now that he didn’t want the younger to see him like that.

If Seongwoo have to say something about what just happened, he would have to say that he likes it. Yeah, he likes when Daniel kissed him even if he’s doing it without thinking. He likes...Daniel too. Yeap, he admits that he’s feeling for the blonde guy changes since the time he spent his day with taking care of the younger, wait no, actually he already start liking the younger when they first bumped into each other. Although that time he didn’t know who he is or not really into the phase of talking to him or simply open up to to him, but Seongwoo was attracted to Daniel without him realizing it. Yes, he keeps on saying he doesn’t trust people easily but Daniel seems different and it makes him feel safe and wanting to trust the younger even more. Somehow Seongwoo feel it's okay to trust Daniel.

By then Daniel turn around and grab Seongwoo's hand with his own, startling the older from his thought.

"Seongwoo hyung, I'm sorry for that...I didn't mean to...I mean, I really am...sorry... Please don't hate me.."

"It's okay Dani-"

"It's not okay! I just....I just kissed you and...you must be thinking that...I'm weird or...you must feel like..running away and..."

"Daniel..."

"Ohh man...I didn't know what came over me....to suddenly uhh...kiss you...on your..."

"Daniel...it's rea-"

"Please oh please oh please don't hate me hyu-"

By then Seongwoo had shut Daniel's mouth his hand over. The blonde was rambling and Seongwoo have been trying to talk but the younger keeps on interrupting him.

"Daniel, I'm gonna say this once and so listen, okay?" the raven haired raised a brow with a knowing and understanding way to get Daniel to respond on him, and the did with a nod, Seongwoo's hand are still there covering his mouth and Daniel was hallucinating or maybe was too whipped for the older because did he just smeel peach scented lotion on Seongwoo's hand that is over his mouth right now. It's intoxicating him, but he keeps his focused on the older.

"I don't mind with you...umm, kissing me on my cheek earlier." Daniel's eye went wide like a saucer at that but Seongwoo continue on.

"I mean, it feels...nice and warmth and ummm lovely? Because honestly, it's been a while since I last received any kiss on the cheek, not even from my mother or father or my grandparents. And most definitely not from a guy or a girl to, because well...I've never dated anyone because of...I don't believe in love or committing into a relationship or dating someone, and everything else included in the category. So yeah, I kind of new in this sort of stuff...I mean, umm..."

Seongwoo trails off, eyes averted away from Daniel as faint tinge of pink is starting to creep up on his face and he is so sure that Daniel would noticed that because honestly, Seongwoo is pretty pale so it's easy for people to see if he was blushing. It's a stark different from his pale skin.

The hand thats been covering Daniel's mouth slipped off as he brings his hand to rub up and down on his arm, and then up to the back of his neck. He was embarassed and Daniel finds it cute, because for once and if he guessed right, Seongwoo is sort of confessing to him but either way, the older is confirming that he likes him too and not in that 'friend' way that had been occupying Daniel's head. 

Daniel did noticed the pink tint creeping on the older's face and even his ears, and my god was he too adorable for Daniel. 

That's it, I'm confessing. I don't care if he rejects me or not, I need to take this out because hyung is driving me nuts right now. I can't take it. I need to claim him.

~

Daniel breathe in and then out to make himself relax. He's gonna take a big step and confess there and then. He need to do this now before he goes on crazy again over his upcoming dance competition. Whatever it is, right now with the presence of Seongwoo in his dorm room had tremendously helped him to calm down and get himself together. So, he needed to get what he want, right now.

The blonde reached out for Seongwoo's hand, startling the older in the process when Daniel's slightly bigger hand gently took Seongwoo slightly smaller and slimmer ones in his own, giving a gentle squeeze on both hands.

Their eyes met at that moment, which does not help Seongwoo who turned even darker shades of pink. Meanwhile, Daniel was admiring the older's totally different reaction and expression. It's the first time that the Ong Seongwoo everybody is talking about being stoic, cold and quiet is showing these sorts of expression to Daniel. It feels like, Seongwoo will only expressed shyness, blushing or being awfully cute just for Daniel, only for Daniel.

The akward silent is deafening but comfortable enough for both boys, holding hands while they sat on the couch facing each other with Seongwoo madly blushing and Daniel staring at him with pure affection and adoration.

"Seongwoo hyung..." the older squeaks when his name was call out by Daniel's sudden husky, low voice.

Was his voice always sound like that when he talks? Oh my god, he's making me nervous.

"Y...ye..yes?" the raven haired managed to let a stammering respond to him. He gulped down his throat, waiting for the blonde to say what's next.

He waited and waited but nothing comes out of Daniel's voice, although it's only been seconds after he last called his name. He bravely turned to face the younger only to squeak again and eyes widen by the sudden Daniel leaning in a kissing him square on his mouth.

He couldn't breathe and his heart is thumping like crazy and he try to process what is happening at the time but slowly Seongwoo melts in and returned the kiss. Eyes closing tight to savor the kiss, the moment, the way Daniel's plump lips fits perfectly with his own thin one. This is all new to him and Seongwoo didn't care as long as his first kiss was from Daniel. 

Their lips stays on for a second longer before Daniel pulls away, now he was blushing but he was more daring than Seongwoo is, and seconds after that he ducked back in and once again capture the older's lips with his own, but this time with a little more passion rather than the chaste one from earlier. Seongwoo kissed him back again, daringly parting his mouth a little to give Daniel some more access when he felt Daniel's tongue through his bottom lip. It was damn hot, both boy were flushing and is getting their taste from each other's mouth. Daniel pressed on some more, now leaning forward, pushing the older down on his back onto the couch as Daniel is now hovering over the older, not even breaking their lips away.

It was passionate kiss, then slowly it turn into Daniel nibbling on the older's lip making Seongwoo breathless and then into the older's lower lip. They tend to broke apart from each other for air, just for a short while before Daniel dipped down again to kiss the older. They can't get enough of each other. Despite Daniel wanting to confess to the older, he just let all slip out of his mind at that time because he was so into their kisses right now to even care, but he will say what he wants in a short while longer. He just can't get enough of Seongwoo's lip.

After what it seems like hours of them kissing or should they call it making out on the couch, they both finally broke apart from each other, breathing heavy as they panted, eyes staring into each others.

Daniel then helped the older to sit up after their hot, steamy making out section. Hands gripping tight on Seongwoo's and the older didn't mind it at all.

"Seongwoo hyung.." he managed between his still heavy breath.

"Hmm." is the only respond from Seongwoo, he was smiling at Daniel. He stared down on Daniel's lip, all swollen and red by their hot kisses.

"I like you...I mean I love you. Will you be my boyfriend? Date me and kiss me again like we did just now and accompany me or takes care of me when I need you and..." Daniel was cut off by thin lips ghosting his lips. He blushed and stared at Seongwoo.

"Sure, Daniel. I love you too and I am more pleased to be your boyfriend and accompany you when you need me to, or nursed you back to health when you're sick and even cook for you if you ask me too. So, yes...let's date and kiss each other all the time."

With that Daniel leaned in once again and showering Seongwoo all over his face with lots of 'I love you's' going along and with Seongwoo giggling at the ticklish sensation. He smiles contently. He love it so much, and he love Daniel very much. He's gonna make sure that Daniel will stay with him for as long as he could hold him to. And for Daniel too, he's not gonna let go of Seongwoo at all. Not ever, because he loves him so much, too much, very much and Daniel wants to marry him one day. 

Yeah. They are both so whipped over each other.

~

Without the new lovey dovey pair knowing, their hot making out section was being watched by Daniel's group of friends who arrived later to see whether Daniel was doing fine only to find him and Seongwoo in the middle of their faces on one another on the couch. They were gagging but at the same time happy for their friend for succesfully confessing his feelings for Seongwoo. Jisung and Taewoong was 'aww-ing' at the sight, while Jaehwan, and Hyunbin was making gagging sound at the back as they watch through the slightly ajar door until both Jisung and Taewoong decided to leave the two lovebirds with their adult time (nothing ty there) and forcefully drag the whining Jaehwan and Hyunbin by the collar.

 

____

 

AHA!!! I give you the most fluffy, steamy, lovey dover OngNiel chapter xDDDDD Wahahaha, oh god I was screaming and squealing like crazy while I'm writing this, especially their kissing moments hahahaha

Ugghh, I want to kiss them lol (BAD AUTHOR!! *SLAP MYSELF*)

I hope this is enough lovey dovey and very mushy for you guys though :DD

But please note that this is not the end yet lol...there will be a lot more kissy kissy, mushy mushy, lovey dovey OngNiel coming with now Seongwoo being his old self and loving Daniel to the fullest and so does Daniel to Seongwoo :3333

Enjoy and please leave your lovely comments ^^

Typos alert and CIAO

 Ohh and dude, stalkers alert at the end hahahaha Daniel's friends are really something aren't they xDD