Graduations

You are Beautiful

It's the second week of their holiday in Incheon, Seongwoo's hometown. Basically, it is the last week for all the boys to be together. Minhyun and Jonghyun's parents are coming back from work. Coming back to see their sons and will soon join them in Seoul for graduation day in the next two weeks. Daniel and Jaehwan's two weeks of semester break, sort of, also coming to an end soon.

They have another day to be together, so everyone decided to go out, for the all boys time. Karaoke, fooling around, shops around the market that have known Seongwoo for so long, meaning the people there. Maybe visit some of the art museum, or the amusement park, or the water park, or just laze around the house. Or maybe, go for a drive with Seongwoo being the tour guide for them all.

However, they did everything in the list. Starting from going to Seongwoo's favorite bingsu shop. Since it's a hot day of the month, you have to get a bingsu to cool you down. None of them wore any jacket or blazer because it's gonna kill them or they're gonna get a heat if they dare to wear one. Instead each of them wore a simple T-shirt, or perhaps a tank top but with a nice, not that thin or thick cardigan to cover it up or maybe just a button up shirt. And they go with a ripped jeans. As they each wore almost similar looking ripped jeans but with slightly difference in color.

The bingsu shop that Seongwoo used to visit during his school days, still looks the same as it is. It's very nostalgic when he walks in. Basically it's together with a cafe so many of their customers would often sat down to enjoy their shaved ice or bingsu as what Korean people called it.

They were seated around a medium round table and the waitress gave them the menu. It shows the varieties of bingsu and they felt themself salivating on each of the picture displayed. They even attached what sort of ingredients will be in each of the bingsu, also even the one with the customers could customized their own bingsu according to their own taste. But it's a little expensive than the average bingsu.

"Oh! I want to make my own bingsu. You can choose lots of topping to go with it. Oh yes! I'm ordering it." said Jaehwan after he decided to order the customizable one. He grins widely and rub his hand together, smirking looking like a crazy scientist trying to figure out his next crazy plan, as the younger looked around his friends and his boyfriend, who just shrugs his shoulder.

"Than you're paying your own." said Minhyun. Jaehwan gaped his mouth at the boy. He starts to whined, shaking the older's arm like a kid. "But you said you're paying for me. You promise, hyung."

Minhyun snorts, slapping the younger's hand off him. "I never promise anything, Hwan ah. I said I'll pay but not to the extend of paying for the choose your own toppings bingsu. It's damn expensive and knowing you, you're gonna pick lots of toppings and the most exaggerated shaved ice flavor ever. And later, you're gonna complaint that it didn't taste good and force me to finish it off for you. Nope, not gonna happen." 

Jaehwan then starts being like child, almost the same like Daniel are when he want something or wanting someone to buy them things they want. For once, they witness the vocal major being all cutesy and doing aegyo to Minhyun. It's cringe worthy though. The three other who sat at the side cringe when they see him doing aegyo or pouting or doing the famous puppy eyes.

"Oh my god. Never thought that one day I could see Hwannie do aegyo to anyone. Oh god, it's annoyingly cute but still annoying that I want to punch him." Daniel said, curling up his fingers and his body whenever Jaehwan did another cringe worthy aegyo to Minhyun, who sat there trying to be as calm as he can. Jonghyun and Seongwoo starts to laughs, while they watches Minhyun struggling to keep his composure. They even see the cool friend of theirs flinches whenever Jaehwan starts aegyo-ing, especially the part where he sang the 'Oppaya' in the most irritating, cute way as he can.

"Someone got to stop the poor boy for making himself a living mess though. He's gonna embarassed himself even more now." said Jonghyun in between his laughter. Tears are threatening to trail down from the corner of his eyes. Seongwoo laughs for a good seconds before he stood up to stop Jaehwan from going on with 'Baby Shark' or was it 'Gwiyomi'.

Minhyun mouthed the latter a 'thank you,' when Seongwoo told Jaehwan to stop and said that he is starting to get peoples attention when he kept doing his stupid aegyo.

The younger pouts and turn away from Minhyun. Trying to fake his kicked puppy face, in hope that Minhyun would treat his bingsu. Well, it works and he cheers triumphantly with Minhyun giving him a side eyed for lying to him.

They laughs once again and soon their bingsu arrived and all the boys starts to dig in and moan with pure bliss each time they shove the bingsu in their mouth. The couples would often feed each other like the lovebird they are, which made the only person that does have any boyfriend or girlfriend to glare at the four males infront of them. Again, they laughs at Jonghyun for being cute and jealous of them. Minhyun and Seongwoo starts to feed the smaller male too.

~

They went to more other places, after the bingsu shop. Next was the karaoke room and basically, being the all boys and no girls time, they were loud and I mean literally loud. Don't let me start with how loud Jaehwan had become after he takes hold of the mic and not even giving any chance to the others to sing. But of course it was the best time ever since they haven't been like that for so long and honestly, they have so much fun although they occasionally get the staff from the karaoke place to come in and told them to be a little quieter and respect the other people from the next room. However, they ignore that and keep being loud. Playing with the tamborine, and dance to any songs crazily and all sorts of other stuff. Dancing on the couch, do tap dancing and so on.

The five men continue on with their adventure. Going to the amusement park and got the scared of their life when they walked into the haunted house. Daniel almost himself as they keep going through the house. Praying and babbling whatever he could say while he hug Seongwoo tight from behind (A/N: Like in their Wanna One Go ;D). And Jaehwan was being louder when he starts to scream the entire time they were in the haunted house, clingy for his dear life on Minhyun. Somehow, the three oldest of the five were very calm while they were inside. They do flinched, yells just a tiny bit, startled and suprised whenever the ghost try to scared them. But nothing too extreme that they could run for their life, trying to find the exits. Like Daniel and Jaehwan had attempted to do.

The two boys drop to their knees once they exited the house. Trembling and hugging themself as they try to forget the hideous ghost they just encounter, although it's fake but it almost gave them a heart attack and they could have died because of it.

Seongwoo, Minhyun and Jonghyun couldn't hold back their laughters and starts to laughs on the two youngest. Earning some glares from them both.

"Haha very funny. I hate you guys." Jaehwan pouts, crossing his arm over his chest.

"Oh, cute Hwan ah. But, they're fake and not that scary at all. Man up." Minhyun said, crouching down in front of his boyfriend. Smiling adoringly at the boy. He is enjoying this way too much.

"Shut up. Try putting yourself in my shoe for once. I am never gonna go back or to any of the haunted house with you. Ever."

"Ever?"

"Yes, never ever."

"Alright. Thought I enjoy the hug so much though." Minhyun shrugs, standing up and looking like he was disappointed but he's actually not, at Jaehwan. The younger looks up at his boyfriend.

"Don't you think so, Seongwoo?" the taller asked his bestfriend, with a knowing look. Seongwoo bits down his smile and laughter.

"Oh yeah. I like the attention. Being hug from the back and all. And listening to someone praying for mercy and begging for me make the ghost go away while he clings to me though. I could do that and shoo them off but well, since we are never gonna go other haunted houses then, pity. No more hugs then."

Daniel abruptly stood up and clings to Seongwoo. Linking their arms together. "Hyung, I don't mind going to other haunted houses if it's with you."

Seongwoo raised a brow, looking at Daniel, shocked to hear that. "You sure though? Because it will requires you peeing in your pants or even crap yourself."

Daniel nods his head, don't even care with all the things Seongwoo said. "Yes, I'm sure. As long as it's with you. You're keep them away from me, right? And even the nightmares later. Because I'm not gonna go back yet."

"Why Daniel, you can't stay here more than two weeks. Your senior year is starting and it's important to be there on your first day." "But.." "No excuses young man." Seongwoo cuts him off, shushing Daniel with a finger on the younger's lips. Daniel pouts, looking at him with sad puppy eyes.

"Don't start. Now come on. We still lots of other rides to go on."

They moved to other rides leaving Jonghyun looking at the four boys with annoyance. He gags on the side when he watches Seongwoo being lovey dovey with Daniel and so did Minhyun to Jaehwan. He need to wash his eyes with bleach later.

Soon the day starts to end. They went to Seongwoo's favorite beef restaurant. Basically, barbeque shop and ate lots of meat. Accompany by soju. They laughs, jokes, being crazy and took lots of selcas for their last day. Tomorrow, Seongwoo will say goodbyes to his friends and will continue with his another two weeks off with his parents and Citrus. Of course, his last night requires the hug and cuddles Daniel had asked him earlier on, when Daniel told him he would have a nightmare. They all tangled up on the floor, with the futon, closed to each other for once. Just simply enjoying each other's warm company.

~

The convocations for the seniors is finally here. Every single one of the seniors are dressed in their graduations robes with the hats to finished it off. They have a distinguished color for each department. The college will hold the graduations day for two days as there were a lot of seniors from different majors graduating so tey can't end everything in a single day. For the first day, they will hold it for the health and medical, vocal and arts, business, theatre arts and literature majors. And their designated colors will be, green for health and medical, blue for vocal and arts, yellow for business, red for theatre arts and purple for literature.

Seongwoo, Minhyun, Jonghyun and one more of their friends Aron were together with their parents. All of them were gathering around and all the parents were having lots of conversations about life, health, politics, how their children are and etc. Aron is actually one of Seongwoo's and Minhyun, Jonghyun's closest friend too. Although not as closed as to hang out every single day but they are friends. And all four of them, including their parents are friends too.

"Dude, the robe looks big on you." Jonghyun jokes, pointing out to Seongwoo overly big sized robes that hugs his lithe body, making him look smaller than he already did. Seongwoo shoved him off, playfully. 

"Shut up. It's a robe and they always looks big to everyone. Even you, Jonghyun. I can't even see your feet." Seongwoo retorts back, arching an eyebrow and trying to figure out where had Jonghyun's leg gone too. The man shoved him back, feeling rather irritated for being call short.

Aron and Minhyun laughs. "Don't get upset, Jonghyun ah. But...you do look like you're floating on air." Minhyun snorts, along with Aron. Muffling their laughs but couldn't hold it back and laughs.

" you guys. I hate you." Jonghyun kicked them on the shin. They love to because of his heights. It's not like he's that short. 

"Jonghyun. Language." he heard his mother calls to him. Side eyeing her son when she heard him cursed. "Sorry eomma."

"So, is your lover boys coming to see you two getting the scrolls? Or." Aron starts, looking at two said males. Heads to the side. They both shake their head and felt sad about not having to see Daniel or Jaehwan there.

"Nope, they have class to go on. It clashes with their schedules. Although the did try to skip it but we both told them not to." Seongwoo replies, shrugging his shoulder, looking away towards the quad full of studenst, tents, chairs and even the stage. Their dean and headmaster decided to do the ceremony outside of the auditorium and thankfully it's not that hot. They could feel the breeze and the clouds hiding away the suns but not to extent of making it dark. It was just perfect.

As they keep chatting, the announcement were made, calling for all the students that is graduating. They say their short goodbye to the parents and proceed to where they were told to be. Already in their robes and hats.

Some of the juniors who passes by may stay and watch since they did in the quad, open and everyone can come to see. So even Daniel who sat in his classroom could get to see although not that clear. Even Jaehwan from his own. 

~

The ceremony starts and end with each students throw out their hats above them and shouts in happiness. They smiles brightly and laughing as the confetti buried them. The best students amongst them get to make a speech of how they have been enjoying and will surely miss the college after they walked out. Seongwoo received the dean honor award and the special certificate for keeping the titles ever since he came in. Everyone was proud of him and wished him to have a good, prosper and exciting life and even asking him to never to forget about them.

He was smiling brightly, eyes turning into a thin line, his uneven teeth showed up making it more beautiful than ever, for the first time.

Their friends, Daniel, Jaehwan, Jihoon, Daehwi, Woojin, Hyeongseob, Hyunbin and everyone else had their time to be with the guys. Jihoon and Daehwi had been sobbing and wailing, saying that they're gonna miss Seongwoo the most and sort of hurt Minhyun and Jonghyun. Of course it's all just a word and they will miss the two as well. Jaehwan had been clinging to Minhyun when he tried to get to his parents. Like a koala, latched on his leg. Embarassing the older boy when some other juniors laughs at them.

Even before that happened, they each took their pictures with a bouquet and the scrolls and then proceed with the four of them, including Aron. And then the youngers wanted to have their boyfriend on their own and took lots of selcas with them. 

They soon left for their parents and Daniel was tearing up. Seongwoo tried his best to cheer him up as the walked towards Seongwoo's parents, along with Jihoon and Daehwi following suit.

"I'm gonna miss you hyung. So much." Daniel sobs, he couldn't hold back the tears and let it spill. He can't believe that Seongwoo is leaving and will never be around campus with him again. And they probably won't be able to hang out or sleepover like they used to do too. Seongwoo chuckles, wiping away the tears that keeps spilling out.

"It's not the end of the world, Nielie. We'll see each other again tonight. Okay? Come by my apartment for the last time. We can cuddle for the whole night. I'm gonna miss you too. We'll stay in touch and go on dates when you're free."

Seongwoo pecks the younger's eyes and his cheeks and the nose and lastly his lips. Chaste is more than enough to convey Seongwoo's own feelings for Daniel at the moment. They can't go all out make out when his parents are in range. Not even when Jihoon and Daehwi were whispering, wiggling their eyebrows as they watched the two kiss from the sideline. Snickering and giggling.

"Okay. You're right. I can see you again whenever I want to. And yes, I need the cuddles so much." Daniel finally smiles. Flashing his bunny teeth.

"That's my Daniel. Come on. My parents wants to take a family photo and they want you, even Jihoon and Daehwi to be in. So let's go! Jihoon ah, Daehwi ah! Palli!"

The three boys runs ahead to Seongwoo's parents. Before they took the pictures, the Hwangs and The Kims joins in. They all get closed and Mr Ong placed the camera and timed them. 

They posed and posed and lots of pictures taken for the last day. It's gonna be sad to leave college but excited to get on with their job, for the first time. 

The last picture though, had Daniel pulled Seongwoo by the face and kissed him square on the mouth, ignoring how Seongwoo widen his eyes and gasps, suprised by his action. It was the best photos among others.

 

_______

 

Don't worry, this is not the final chapter xDDD

And there you have it ^^ Graduations is done and soon the first time lol

I'm gonna apologized in advance for the later on okay. I don't know what or how will it be like but it's probably not that good though lol

Have mercy on me since it's my first time (like Seongwoo in my story!) writing , like a complete so, I'm sorry if it's not good in advance hahahaha

Comments and upvotes !!

Typos alert :DD