You are such a clumsy guy, Jaejoong-ah

Escape The Past

 

You are such a clumsy guy, Jaejoong-ah

 

 

 

 

Previously:

 

 

“Yes, Minho-ssi... I’ll let Yunho-ssi know about the schedule change... thank you... have a good day...” 

 

Jaejoong said hanging up the landline of his office, writing down a note of the phone call, his coffee has gotten cold, so he walked to the kitchen, pouring it in a mug, heating it quick on the microwave, as he didn’t want his boss to wait for long... holding up the steaming hot coffee carefully walking towards his boss’s office... thinking that his boss is aware he is coming back; so, he didn’t need to knock, as the door is not totally shut. 

 

However, when his free hand reached the door to push it, the door swung open, making him lose his balance, falling ahead, splashing the hot coffee onto his boss whom apparently opened the door. 

 

 

************************************************ 

 

 

“Ah! Damn! this is hot!” 

 

Yunho jumped away, trying to keep the stained shirt off of his skin, with no help... before thinking he took his tie, shirt and wifebeater off, standing topless, in front of the other, groaning in pain at the angry red skin at the stain site... looking up seeing his assistant red teary eyes looking at him terrified. 

 

“Jaejoong-ah?” 

 

He didn’t get any answer, Jaejoong just stayed still, his hand palming his mouth, his eyes never leaving his injured skin, making the other feel bad. 

 

“Jaejoong-ah... are you alright?” 

 

Yunho, walked slowly to the other, standing next to him, bending slightly hissing as the burned skin stung.  

 

“Hey...” 

 

Yunho said softly, palming the other’s head, meeting his wet eyes... before Jaejoong swallowed hard and stuttered. 

 

“I-I-I'm sss-sso-rry... ss-s-orr-rry... I... I d-didn't m-mmean-n t-t-to hu-hurt y-you... ss-sorry...” 

 

Yunho smiled gently, his assistant must have been shocked by what happened. 

 

“It’s ok, Jaejoong-ah... it was an accident... calm down... I’m ok...” 

 

“N-no... yo-you are n-not ok...” 

 

Jaejoong tried to calm down as he stood up, his body was still shaking, checking the red burnt skin. 

 

“Water... w-we need w-water...” 

 

Jaejoong said, finally feeling his brain work again, he knew he should put running water on the burn immediately... without thinking he grabbed his boss’s arm pulling him towards the bathroom, and into the shower box. 

 

“Jaejoong?” 

 

Yunho asked confused by the other’s action... seeing him hold the shower hose, directing its head on the burn before opening the cold water. 

 

“Jaejoong! what-” 

 

Yunho jumped away but Jaejoong held his arm stopping him, before palming his bare chest, pushing him gently into the wall, directing the water on his burn, hearing the other hiss in pain. 

 

“We sh-should cool the b-burn...” 

 

Yunho relaxed, hearing the other’s broken voice, understanding what’s on his mind... the cold water felt good on the burn... watching in silence, his assistant holding the shower head at the burn on his belly, and blowing air at it, every now and then, his soft cold hand was still on his chest, making his heart beat fast. 

 

‘Jaejoong-ah...’ 

  

Yunho thought sighing deeply watching the wet doe eyes as he kept looking at the burned skin, the red stuffy nose sniffling, and the white teeth biting the lower plump lip in distress... going lower to the sweaty neck, seeing the other’s throat moving, as he swallowed nervously...  

 

‘Damn, he looks beautiful...'

'y...'

'I want to hug him and kis-!'

'OMg! What the hell am I thinking?!' 

 

Yunho scolded himself, looking away, swallowing hard as he counldn't help but check out the other as he was trapped in the small shower box corner by him. 

 

Looking down at his waist, his burn didn’t hurt much anymore, but his pants and shoes were drenched, so is Jaejoong’s shoes and the lower pants... sighing in relief thinking that the cold water saved him from possible embarrassment, but not for long, he needs to get out. 

 

“Jaejoong-ah... ” 

 

Yunho called, holding the cold hand on his chest gently, waking the other from his turmoil, seeing him look up, meeting his eyes before looking back down at their hands holding to the chest and waist, now aware of how he trapped his topless boss in the shower box corner. 

 

“I-I-I'm sorry!” 

 

He immediately jumped backwards apologizing, however, his back hit the shower tab, making the cold-water flow from the high shower head, wetting both of them. 

 

“Aaah!” 

 

Jaejoong squealed turning around, trying to turn off the water, but it didn’t work. 

 

“Finally!” 

  

The water stopped... Jaejoong swallowed hard, looking back at his boss drenched from head to toe, his eyes opened wide in terror. 

 

'What have I done?!'

 

Yunho was startled by what has just happened, his hair is now dripping wet, he looked at his assistant standing at the other corner against him, soaked completely looking at him like a scared kitten... he couldn’t help but smile, before a giggle escaped his lips. 

 

“Hehehehehehe” 

 

Yunho’s giggle turned into a loud laugh... He couldn’t stop, his eyes started tearing, leaning back into the wet wall... meeting the now terrified wide eyes making him laugh harder. 

 

‘Gosh! I’m so embarrassed! What have I done?!’ 

‘It can’t get worse than this!’ 

‘Huh? Why is he laughing? Isn't he mad?’ 

‘Do I look funny?’ 

‘Probably... I must look completely dumb right now...’ 

 

Jaejoong thought feeling like he is gonna die of embarrassment, yet his lips smiled, hearing the other’s laugh... not helping but to smile and giggle awkwardly at him. 

 

It took Yunho a few minutes to calm down... he hasn’t laughed like that in a long time... his side started to sting again after laughing that hard. 

 

“I...” 

 

Jaejoong started getting the other’s attention, but he didn’t know where to start... he has a lot to apologize for. 

 

“I am s-sorry... I-….” 

 

He bowed low not knowing what to say... he did mess up big time. 

 

“It’s alright, Jaejoong-ah... don’t worry...” 

 

Yunho said smiling at the other whom stood up fast surprised, probably not expecting this positive reaction after all of that, but his foot slipped making him fall back on his . 

 

“Aish!” 

 

Jaejoong mumbled hearing his boss laugh again. 

 

“God... you are such a clumsy guy, Jaejoong-ah... hehehehe...” 

 

Yunho said, hardly trying to compose himself. 

  

“I-I know... I’m sorry...” 

 

Jaejoong said puffing his cheeks, not liking how he keeps embarrassing himself in front of his boss who is still laughing. 

 

“Can you stand up...?” 

 

Yunho asked the other, giggling still. 

 

“Y-yes...” 

 

“Come on, I’ll help you up... are you ok?” 

 

Jaejoong nodded, accepting his boss’s hand to help him get up, his face blushed after everything that happened....  

 

 “I-I-I... I’m ok... th-thank you...” 

 

“Sure” 

 

Yunho said lazily, letting go of the other’s hand, smiling gently at him seeing him get out of the shower, grabbing a couple of towels for both of them. 

 

“I am really sorry...” 

 

Jaejoong said trying to sound as calm and composed as possible. 

 

“Forget it... accidents happen... go get a change of clothes, I don’t want you to get sick...” 

 

“B-but...” 

 

Jaejoong said looking at the burn in concern. 

 

“Don’t worry... It doesn’t hurt anymore... just go...” 

 

Yunho said getting a bow and nod from his assistant seeing him leave. 

 

****************** 

 

“Aish... it stings...” 

 

Yunho said trying to touch the tender now pinkish skin on his left side. 

 

‘Thank God... it looks like it’s just a first-degree burn...’ 

 

He thought looking around for a light sweater that won't be painful to wear over the burn. 

 

“This won’t work!” 

 

Yunho groaned feeling the light grey sweater scraping his burn, after sitting down behind his desk... he won’t tolerate this sweater for long... he knows that... eating a couple of bites from his waffle thinking of his assistant’s reaction. 

 

‘Jaejoong is a sensitive man... that is clear... and clumsy... yet cute’ 

 

Yunho thought chuckling as he munched another waffle bite remembering what happened...

 

Hearing a knock on his door a few minutes later, seeing Jaejoong enter the office wearing his coat over his still wet suit, holding a paper bag.  

 

“Sorry, I took a while...” 

 

Jaejoong said walking in hurry towards his boss’s desk, but Yunho stood up looking at him with a frown. 

 

“You are still all wet... why didn’t you change?... you’ll catch a cold! What were you doing?” 

 

Yunho kept asking seeing the other look at him in worry, wearing a woolen beanie over his wet hair, while his body was shivering.

 

“I went to the pharmacy... I got a medicinal ointment for the burn...” 

 

“YOU WENT OUT!!! LIKE THAT?!!!... What were you thinking??!?” 

 

Yunho yelled suddenly looking alarmed, startling the other. 

 

“I-I-I needed to-” 

 

“It’s freezing cold out there! Are you crazy!? Going out like that... what if you fall sick? Ha?

 

Yunho asked checking the other's forehead.

 

"I know... I-I-I'm ok... I'm sorry... but the burn-"

  

“Forget the damn burn... go take a warm shower and dress in something dry and warm... now!” 

 

Jaejoong swallowed, he wasn’t expecting his boss to get upset at him for going out to get him treatment. 

 

“I-I-I’m alright... don’t worry....” 

 

Yunho frowned seeing the other holding the paper bag, his covered hands trembling. 

 

“Jesus! Jaejoong... you are shivering... look at your hands...” 

 

Before he could answer his boss, a sneeze attacked his nose. 

 

“See!... my point exactly! go now!... the teatment can wait... I won’t let you do anything unless you go now!"

 

"Yunho-"

 

"If you don't go change right now, I'll get you changed myself! You hear me!!"

 

Yunho said getting a frown and a nod from his assistant seeing him put the paper bag on the desk before excusing himself to his office.