What should I do

Escape The Past

What should I do

 

 

Previously:

 

“Umma... I’ll sing you a lullaby so you can sleep...” 

 

Jaejoong smiled at her, nodding gently before closing his eyes. 

 

“Twinkle, twinkle, little star,  
How I wonder what you are!  
Up above the world so high,  
Like a diamond in the sky!” 

 

Jaejoong smiled at how his daughter brushed his hair gently while singing for him, mimicking how he sings to her before sleep... pulling her closer to his chest signing in bless. 

 

****** 

 

The doorbell rang loudly waking the pale man from his slumber, he looked down to find his daughter asleep in his arms... he smiled at her, gently pulling himself out of the bed, securing her side with a pillow... hearing the impatient doorbell again, he grabbed his jumper jacket, wearing it as he walked to the door, expecting Changmin to be there. 

 

“Hello Beautiful...” 

 

Jaejoong was startled by 3 muscular gangsters standing at his door. 

 

“I... I...” 

 

“You look hot...” 

 

One of the men said, eyeing him up and down indiscreetly, making him uncomfortable... he pulled his jacket more feeling like he needed to hide. 

 

“I...” 

 

‘Changmin... please hurry...’ 

 

Jaejoong thought, feeling scared facing these lusting men alone. 

 

“We came early this time...We know you’re alone now... How about we hang out for a bit... you and us... what do you think?” 

 

One of the men said, wetting his lips showing a nasty smile. 

 

“I c-can’t... I’m not alone... my daughter is here... please... don’t make a scene...  just take the money... I’ll get your m-money... Just one minute...” 

 

He managed to say, turning around to grab his bag next to the door, pulling a white envelope. 

 

“There you go...” 

 

One of the men took the envelope, putting it into his jacket’s inner pocket before smiling smugly at him. 

 

“I heard from the boss that you are paying a good sum of money this time... where did you get this much money?” 

 

“I g-got a new job... please don’t make a scene here...” 

 

Jaejoong said hating how weak he felt... he isn’t a weakling, but he knows how dangerous and fearless these men are, he can’t risk agitating any of them while no one is here with him, any wrong move would get him or Melody hurt... and keeping them from his daughter was his priority. 

 

“We can’t do that now, can we?” 

 

One of the men said smiling wider, sensing the smaller man’s hesitation... pulling his hand up brushing his fingers against the pale cheek. 

 

“Keep your hand to yourself please...” 

 

 Jaejoong said as firm as he could, pushing the other's hand  away from his face roughly... the other didn't falter, his smile grew bigger as he took a step towards the paler man...

 

Startled by the move Jaejoong took a quick step back into the condo holding the door to close it, finding it the only way to run away from these men, but his arm was grabbed and he was pulled outside harshly by one of them, seeing the condo door slam shut, leaving him alone with them in the corridor. 

 

“Now... Where were we?” 

 

The one holding his arm said. 

 

“Please don’t do this... I can’t leave my daughter... let me go...” 

 

Jaejoong said as calm as he could not to show his fear, trying to pull his arm away. 

 

“We are just going for a small ride... don’t worry... we won’t be late...” 

 

“No!! Let me go!!” 

 

Jaejoong struggled against them, feeling his heart pound in fear. 

 

“You don’t want to defy us, beautiful... you know it’s not going to end well...” 

 

One of the men said with a sly smile making him want to punch the man. 

 

“I said, Let me go...” 

 

Jaejoong tried forcefully to free himself, pushing the larger man away from him harshly... the man looked back at him pissed and pushed him to the wall nearby roughly, trapping his arms above his shoulders  facing him with a scary face. 

 

“Cut It! Or I’ll make sure you won’t see your daughter again...” 

 

Those words got him to stay still as his face paled, watching the three men smiling amusedly at him knowing he can't hold a fight against them.

 

‘What should I do... What should I do... Please God...’ 

 

Jaejoong prayed, swallowing hard seeing these men look at him with hungry eyes.