9th

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a bright Monday afternoon and Momo had nothing to do. They don’t have any photo shoot today and the vacation is almost up. It getting nearer and nearer and it’s making Momo frustrated. She just saw her grades last and she almost shouted as she saw that she was one of the Dean’s Lister. She was so happy she called her brother to inform him which made him scream at the top of his lungs.

Minho congratulated her and told her that they’re going to have a family dinner which made Momo very happy. Since Momo’s parents and brother are all in the hospital, it’s very hard for all of them to find time to be with each other. But Momo made sure that they all gather during Christmas.

She still has a lot of time and she didn’t know what to do. She picked her phone up before dialling Jihyo’s number. Jihyo picked up after a while and it seems like she’s being accompanied by a lot of people since Momo heard shouting and talking and laughing.

Jihyo: Hey.

Momo: Hi, are you busy?

Jihyo: Not really. I’m with the girls. Do you want to come over?

Momo: Is it okay?

Jihyo: Yea, be here in a bit okay? Bye, see you.

And with that, Jihyo hung up which caused Momo to laugh. She always does that. Momo quickly went to her bathroom and took a shower before changing. She’s just wearing a white turtle neck paired with a denim pants with a knee length black trench coat and a pair of converse. She looked at herself on the mirror on last time before getting her keys and driving off to Jihyo’s place.

When she got there, she was immediately pulled in a tight hug by Jihyo. Momo smiled before greeting the other girls. She’s come to be very close with them and it made her happy. She roamed her eyes around and saw that Mina wasn’t there. Maybe she’s busy. Jeongyeon pulled her to the couch as they were all playing. She put her coat down before getting the other console.

She was having so much fun that she didn’t realize Mina already came. She wasn’t particularly aware of her surroundings because she was busy busting Jeongyeon’s down in the game. She was laughing so hard that she almost fell out of the couch. Mina on the other hand is just watching Mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter