11th

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo woke up the next day kind of tired. She didn’t know why but she seemed to be too tired to even move. It was too cold and comfy she doesn’t want to leave her bed. But she needs to be in the fashion show later. She sighed before getting up from her bed. She took a quick shower and went to her dresser. She took out her grey turtle neck and blue sweater. She also pulled her brown trench coat and her black jeans.

After changing, she went to their front door and put her sneakers. She turned around to the full body mirror in their living room before running to Jihyo’s house. She called Jihyo yester and told her that they all should go to the fashion show later. As soon as she got to Jihyo’s place, she already heard Jeongyeon shouting at something she doesn’t know.

When she got inside, she saw that all the girls are there. She smiled to with before pulling her friends in a tight hug. She settled her coat in the rack and went to the kitchen to have something to eat.

Jihyo: Momo! Is Jessica unnie going to be there?

Jihyo shouted from the living room. Momo took her time and rummaged the cupboard before finding her favourite gummy worms. She opened the snack before going to the living room and sitting beside Jihyo on the couch.

Momo: Yes she’s going to be there. Why don’t you call Taeyeon unnie and the others and tell her to come too. It’s been a while.

Jihyo looked at Momo in disbelief. Jessica and Taeyeon can’t seem to be in the same room together. There’s this tension in the air whenever they are. They didn’t know what really happened between the two of them since they were the best of friends when they were younger.

Jihyo: You do know it won’t work right? Taeyeon unnie and Jessica unnie can’t be in the same room together. They should have like a million meters away from each other.

Momo: Just try okay? Just call her and ask her if they want to come.

Jihyo sighed before picking her phone up. She dialled Taeyeon’s number and waited for her to answer. When Taeyeon answered, Jihyo put her in speaker before speaking.

Taeyeon: What’s up baby Thomas?

Jihyo grunted while Momo, Taeyeon and Jeongyeon laughed at the cute nickname they gave her when they were younger.

Jihyo: Unnie, there’s a fashion show tonight at Gangnam. We were wondering if you and the others want to come.

Taeyeon: What fashion brand?

Jihyo hesitated and was having a hard time so Momo answered instead.

Momo: Blanc & Eclare.

Taeyeon was silent for a while. They heard shuffling and heard a door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter