12th

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole show, Momo just focused on Mina every time the girl walked out of the stage. Momo kept smiling all the time which didn’t come unnoticed by Taeyeon. Taeyeon smiled at secretly before turning to the show again. After the show, Taeyeon pulled Momo away while telling the others to catch up with Jessica. They walked a good distance away from all of them but Taeyeon made sure that they can still see them.

Momo: What’s up unnie?

Taeyeon: What’s with you and Mina?

Momo looked at Taeyeon in shocked at the sudden question. Why is she asking me that all of a sudden? OH GOD! Did she see me smiling every time Mina goes out? Taeyeon chuckled before patting Momo’s shoulder.

Momo: We… we uhm… we’re friends.

Taeyeon nodded her head before turning to where Jessica and the others are. She saw that Jessica was happily talking to their friends. She smiled and decided not to walk to them since she doesn’t want to ruin Jessica’s amazing mood.

Momo: What really happened between the two of you unnie? You were so close before but now, you can’t even stand to be just a few meters away.

Taeyeon smiled bitterly before turning to Momo. Momo felt a sudden pang in her heart as soon as she saw Taeyeon’s hurt face. Her eyes showed pure sadness and longing. She was about to say something when she heard Mina call for her. She turned around and saw Mina with the handsome guy she’s with in the restaurant.

Momo smiled and waved at them. She was just praying that they won’t go near her or else. But it seems like fate is not on her side in this. Mina and the tall handsome guy walked to where they were as she felt Taeyeon hand her wrist. She looked at Taeyeon who smiled at her assuringly.

Mina: I’m so happy you’re here. Did you enjoy the show?

Momo could only nod her head. She does not trust her voice as of now. She’s sure that if she starts talking, her voic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter