24th

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr. Hirai: Momo, have your uncle Kim told you about Ji-yeon?

Momo and family are having their dinner since it’s one of those rare moments where her whole family is free. They were just talking about going in a vacation in Japan again since Minho seemed to have been given break from his work and they both really miss their hometown. And Momo knowing that her childhood crush is coming over for the summer made her feel excited.

Momo: Kei is coming over? I thought she’s busy enough in America that she doesn’t want to visit here anymore.

Minho: Wow Momo! You’re still not over her migrating to America.

Momo scoffed at her brother. Minho knows that Momo likes Kei a lot when they were younger and since then, Minho keeps on teasing Momo about her feelings for the cute girl.

Momo: Oppa I swear to God if you start this again I’m going to tell Jiwon unnie about everything and anything you don’t want to show your face to her forever.

Momo threatened but her brother doesn’t back down easily. Minho smirked before turning to the other side of the restaurant and saw that the girl Momo’s been in love for a while now is having a good laugh with a certain handsome model.

Minho: Try doing that my baby sister and I swear I will cut you.

Mrs. Hirai: You two, stop threatening each other.

Momo and Minho turned to their mother before smiling at her sweetly. Mr. and Mrs. Hirai just shook their heads in their children’s antics.

Momo: So when is Kei coming?

Mrs. Hirai: She’ll be here tomorrow morning. I’ve invited them to have dinner in our house tomorrow.

Momo and Minho nodded their head before turning to their food again. They were teasing and laughing at everything since the both of them always finds anything hilarious and they don’t know why. When it was time to go, Momo found herself looking at a certain coppered hair girl in the corner of the restaurant. She’s cut her hair and it suits her so much.

Minho: She’s going to melt if you keep looking at her like that.

Momo rolled her eyes on her brother before they both walked out of the restaurant to go to their own cars. Momo’s parents already went ahead so it’s just Momo and Minho.

Minho: I’ll see you tomorrow at dinner. I have to go back to the hospital.

Momo nodded her head before hugging her brother. She really missed her brother so much. As much as she wanted to spend some time with her brother, they really couldn’t get their alone time together because of their busy schedule. Momo went to her car after they pulled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter