32nd

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo: Do you want to have dinner? It’s kinda getting late already.

Mina: Sure.

Momo led Mina to the passenger’s seat before closing the door of the car and going inside. She smiled at Mina before driving off.

Momo: This jokbal place just opened last week and I wanted to try it. Is that okay with you?

Mina looked at Mina while smiling before nodding her head. Momo smiled too. They got out of the car after a while of driving and got inside the restaurant Momo suggested. The ambience was great inside and the place was amazing. Momo led the both of them to a secluded area for Mina not to be seen.

Momo: This is awesome.

Mina: How did you find this place?

Momo: I was just looking for some food restaurant around here and I happen to see this online.

Mina nodded her head before turning her attention to the menu again. After they were done picking, Momo called for a waiter and she told the waiter their order. The waited seemed to recognize Mina that Momo have to plead to the waiter to stay quiet and not tell that Mina’s here. The waiter nodded his head before heading to the counter to get their orders.

Mina: Are you sure that isn’t going to spread that I’m here?

Momo: Psh, trust me, if that guy posted online that you’re here, I would pull you out of here without paying.

Mina giggled at what Momo said and that made Momo smile widely. Please please please bring that back.

Mina: I almost forgot, Jessica unnie is having a fashion show next week and she invited me to be with them.

Momo: What’d you say?

Mina: I told her I’ll think about it.

Momo nodded her head before looking around to make sure that they weren’t being spied. When she made sure that they were safe, she looked at Mina and saw that the girl is spacing out again. She sighed before snapping her fingers in front of Mina.

Momo: You can’t be like this all the time Mina.

Mina was taken aback at what Momo told her. She didn’t know what Momo was saying. But the look in Momo’s face clearly explains that she’s not happy with something she’s doing.

Mina: Like what?

Momo: Like this! Mina you’ve been spacing out. You were crying a while ago and you didn’t even know it. I understand that you’re deeply hurt about what that—

Mina: Stop it Momo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter