25th

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Momo walked inside the studio where they were shooting for the photo shoot, she was already bombarded with hugs and kisses on the cheek. It made her giggled that the people inside missed her. She missed them to and she’s looking forward in working with them again. She walked to the camera that she’s going to us and set her things up. As she was busy fixing whatever she’s fixing, Mr. Shin walked up to her and hugged her.

Momo: Awe Director, I missed you so much too.

Momo said as she wrapped her arms tight around the middle-aged man. Mr. Shin pulled away after some time before ruffling Momo’s hair and went to his usual seat behind the computer. Kei walked out after a while and smiled widely as soon as she saw Momo.

Kei: I’m so glad you’re going to be my photographer!

Momo smiled at her and told her to go back to her position already. Kei nodded her head and soon, they were doing their photo shoot. As always, Momo didn’t instruct anything and just let Kei do what she does. Mr. Shin was happy that he has Momo back. After a while, Momo got satisfied and asked Kei to change to her new clothes.

The photo shoot went on with Momo taking extreme shoots of Kei and Kei just doing her thing. Mr. Shin was more than happy with the outcome of the photo shoot that he treated his staffs food and drinks.

Momo: You didn’t have to treat all of us here Director.

Mr. Shin: You guys did a great job. Of course I need to treat all of you. Besides, it’s a welcome celebration for you. I’m happy you’re back.

Momo smiled at him before turning to Kei who’s eating her food while talking to her manager. Momo to them and saw beside Kei.

Kei: You’re a really great photographer Momo. You don’t know how happy I am that I could work with you.

Momo: A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter