29th

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina looked at Momo before turning her gaze at Jin. She’s getting nervous about something and what Momo told Jin made her heart beat faster than normal. Please don’t let it be what I thought it is. She looked at Jin’s manager and she can see that the man is fidgeting in his seat. Mr. Shin is also looking at Jin intently as if asking the model what Momo was talking about.

Momo: What? Cat got your tongue? TALK!

That made the people inside the room jump. They’ve never heard Momo shout ever. Mr. Shin sighed before walking to Momo to hold her shoulders. Mina looked at her boyfriend before turning to Jin’s manager again.

Mina: What is it Mr. Kim?

Mina asked the fidgeting man. Mr. Kim, Jin’s manager, nervously turned to Mina. He looked at Mina with sympathetic look before turning to Jin. Jin was just looking at him as if asking him not to tell them what he’s been up to.

Mr. Kim: Jin’s been doing his monkey business behind your back. I’m sorry Mina.

Momo: If you don’t talk right now I’m telling you I won’t shout my mouth up!

Momo warned. Jin looked at Mina pleadingly before trying to take Mina’s hand. Mina looked at him as if asking him what he’s been doing. Jin looked away in embarrassment before turning to Momo who was looking at him (more like glaring).

Jin: I’m sorry Mina. Please. Please I’m sorry.

Mina: What do you mean?

Momo couldn’t take it anymore that’s when she pulled her back that was under Mr. Shin’s desk and threw some pictures on Mr. Shin’s desk. The pictures made Mina frozen from her spot while Mr. Shin looked at Jin with furious eyes.

Mr. Shin: YOU ING!

Mr. Shin was about to charge at Jin but Momo and Mr. Kim managed to pull him. Mr. Shin has always treated Mina as his own child. He loves Mina so much since Mr. Shin didn’t have any children. Mina became the child that he always wanted and seeing her so-called daughter froze and crumbled down because of this punk made his blood boil so much.

Mr. Shin: I trusted you Jin. I TRUSTED YOU! YOU ASKED FOR MY PERMISSION TO DATE HER AND I LET YOU BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU’RE GOING TO TAKE CARE OF HER!

Momo: Director calm down. Get out of here first okay? I’ll take care of this. Calm down.

Mr.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter