22nd

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the dinner at Jessica’s penthouse almost 2 weeks ago, Mina has been bothering her friends to give her Momo’s number since she stupidly forgot to ask Momo personally. Though the thing here is, Jihyo and Jeongyeon won’t budge. They keep on telling her that if she wants Momo’s number, she should get it from Momo personally in which Mina would always say “ARE YOU NUTS? HOW WILL I DO THAT? I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHERE SHE LIVES OR WHAT SCHOOL SHE GOES!”

Mina: Jeongyeon please? I’ve been begging for almost a week now can you just please give me her number?

Jeongyeon: And I’ve been telling you for almost a week already that if you want to have Momo’s number, you go get it personally.

Mina sighed for the umpteenth time that day. She’s been stressed with Jin’s busy schedule that they don’t have their quality time anymore. She’s also stressed at her own schedule since her variety appearance, photo shoots and runways are hectic. And also this, only for Momo’s number.

Jihyo: Mina seriously, we’re not being hard headed or greedy here but Momo never liked it when her number is given to anybody. Even if it’s with a person she knows. If you want to get it, go to her house or go to her school and get her number personally.

Mina looked at her before settling her body in the couch. They’re currently in Mina’s house since the two students doesn’t have anything to do today. They were planning on having a sleepover.

Jihyo: Information if you want to see her, she’s studying at SNU. She may look like she’s blank and dumb but she’s hella smart.

Mina: You’re joking!

Mina shouted as she was shocked that Momo is THAT smart. Sure she knows the photographer is smart by the way she talked and how she sees things through but she didn’t know that Momo’s extremely smart. She’s a daughter of both surgeon parents and her brother is a neurologist, what do I expect?

Jeongyeon: She’s not smarter than you though.

Mina chuckled before turning to the TV that they’re watching. They just wanted to laze around for today since their schedule tomorrow will be hectic. Mina has photo shoots in the morning and a freaking fashion show at night. She’s packed tomorrow and she hasn’t seen her boyfriend yet. She keeps calling Jin but his manager keeps saying that he’s busy.

Jihyo: By the way, how are things going on with you and Jin?

Mina sighed. She was just thing about him and now they’re going to talk about him.

Mina: He’s been very busy. We haven’t seen each other for a while now and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter