1st

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo had been stressed out for the whole week since her exams are getting near. If she only knew, she would’ve taken Photography than being in the Medical field. Since she was born in the family of Medical professions, she couldn’t do anything but oblige her parents to take medicine course. She was being pressured by her relatives while her family was supportive to her. She was banging her head in the table when her best friends came running to her.

Jihyo: Hey Mo! Do you want to hang out with us after class? It’s the last day of exam so you can’t say no.

Momo sighed before looking at her friends. She’s been willing to let loose and hang out with her friends since last week. She was stuck inside their house for a whole 2 weeks because of classes. She needs to be in that Dean’s list. She wanted to prove to her parents and specially to her relatives that she can do it.

Momo: Sure. Where to anyways?

Jeongyeon: My friend, Tzuyu, owns a club here. Maybe we could all hang out tonight?

Momo nodded her head and told them that she should get to her next exam. She’s been reviewing everything and she’s confident that she’s going to ace that exam. When the test papers were given to them, she smirked and confidently answered her exam. After her exam, she texted her friends and told them that she’ll go home to change before meeting them.

Momo went home immediately and ran to her room to take a quick shower and change to new clothes. She went down to the kitchen and told her mother that she’ll be out with friends where her mother smiled at her and told her to have fun. Momo decided to call Jeongyeon to tell her that she’s going to pick them up.

Momo: Where are you?

Jeongyeon: At home. Come here first. Jihyo and I are almost done fixing ourselves.

Momo: Okay.

Momo hung up and went to her car and immediately drove to the Yoo residence. When Momo got there, she didn’t even have to ring the bell and just went in. Momo saw Mrs. Yoo in the kitchen. She greeted Jeongyeon’s mother who smiled at her before running to Jeongyeon’s room. Momo barged inside which made Jeongyeon and Jihyo jump in surprise.

Jihyo: Don’t just barge inside!

Momo rolled her eyes before settling down in Jeongyeon’s bed. She waited for her friends to finish what they were doing before they all went to the club. When they got there, Momo was shocked that the club they went was the usually club where her cousins go.

Momo: This is the club where Minho oppa, Amber unnie and I go.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter