EPILOGUE

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE DAY OF THE WEDDING

Jeongyeon: Are you sure you want to come?

Momo: Of course, she’s special to me. I wouldn’t want to miss this beautiful moment in her life.

Jeongyeon: Alright then.

Momo looked at herself in the mirror one last time before going out of her room. They’re currently in her condo and was about to go to the church where Mina’s going to get married. I hope she’s happy. She smiled at her friends as soon as she got out of her and told them that they should go so that they won’t be late.

When they all got to the venue, they all settled down and waited for the wedding to start. Momo’s heart was beating so fast she felt like it would jump out of her rib cage. Jihyo, Jeongyeon and Nayeon were beside her while the others were at the back. Jihyo pulled her hand to hers and squeezed it lightly. Momo looked at Jihyo and smiled at her. She didn’t want all of them to see that she was still hurting.

As they were waiting, Momo felt like she wanted to run away. She’s already regretting that she even went there. Heck, she has a lot to do and she needs to tend her patients yet she’s here, getting her heart broken. When did I become so stupid? After what felt like a year of waiting, they heard the doors close and the wedding song started to play.

Momo anticipated as she waited nervously for Mina to walk out of those doors and be with the person she loves the most. I wish I was that person. Just then, all of them stood up and looked at the doors being open. And Momo saw the most beautiful person she has ever seen. She smiled sweetly while looking at the person walking at the aisle. You’re so beautiful. Her smile slowly falters as Mina walked past her, to her soon to be husband with a smile she’s never seen before.

Momo look back and saw Mina reach for her soon-to-be-husband’s hand and the wedding started. It was the longest 1 and a half hour of Momo’s life. Every minute that ticks, she felt like she’s dying. And she died the worst death as she heard Mina’s “I Do”. She heard the crowd cheering, the people laughing and her heart breaking. Then everything seemed like it was turned to mute. She doesn’t hear anything. Nothing… And her vision blurred. The only thing she can see was Mina’s beautiful smile. And she stared at her. Before she was brought back to reality as Jihyo pulled her.

Jihyo: It’s picture time.

Momo smiled before nodding her head. They all went to the altar and went beside Mina. Momo glanced at Mina with a heavy heart before looking at the camera and smiling sadly. After the pictorial with all the family and friends, Momo walked to Jihyo and Jeongyeon.

Momo: I think I need to go. I still have a lot of things to do. I couldn’t go to the reception. Just please tell her I said congratulations and that I’m really happy for her.

Jihyo: Are you sure?

Momo: Yes.

Jihyo and Jeongyeon nodded at her before pulling her in a very tight hug. She felt their concern in that hug. She smiled at her best friends before walking out of the church. She walked to her car and drove to their hospital. When she got there, she was immediately greeted by her brother who she presumed just finished with a surgery.

Minho: You’re here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter