40th

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 YEARS LATER

Television Anchor: Okay so you all know that we are down with the greatest showbiz news. The Famous MYOUI MINA is getting married in 2 months and it was all over the magazines and news line.

A brunette lady is seated in her office while listening to the news when she suddenly stumbled in news that made her smile. Not the smile that you see every time, it’s a smile that says everything is done. That everything is over. Just as she was about to close the TV, she heard a knock on her door and told the person to walk in. The person smiled at her before sitting down in front of her desk.

Jeongyeon: How are you dude? I haven’t seen each other for like a year now.

Momo: I’m doing great. How about you?

Jeongyeon: I’m doing great. Still going strong with Nayeon.

Momo smiled at her best friend. She remembered receiving a call from Jeongyeon one time when she was in Japan and got the news that her best friend is getting married with her long time crush. Momo was made the maid of honor for Jeongyeon while Jihyo was the maid of honor for Nayeon. The wedding was private and only closes friends and family came.

Momo: That’s great. How are the kids?

Jeongyeon: Sometimes, they’re a pain in the . I don’t know how Nayeon could stand those two devils. But I love then nonetheless. You brought them to life Momo. Thank you.

Momo: Psh! That’s all on Nayeon unnie. She was the one who carried those two kids in her tummy.

Jeongyeon smiled at the thought of her wife being pregnant with their twins. She was so happy when she heard that they were going to have a baby. And to double the happiness, they were going to have twins. The news spread like wild fire in their group and the people were very happy for them.

Jeongyeon: Have you heard the news?

Momo: What news?

Jeongyeon: About Mina being engaged.

Momo smiled as she nodded her head. They haven’t seen each other since she left Korea and until she came back. She never told Mina she was back. Even though Mina tried to communicate with her when she was still in Japan, she didn’t dare to answer any of her calls, emails and messages. Even though she knew about the truth, she still didn’t talk to her.

Momo: I’m so happy for her.

Jeongyeon: She already knew you’re back.

Momo: Really?

Jeongyeon nodded. Momo smiled before turning to her phone as she was already getting a call from one of her nurses. She excused herself from Jeongyeon and went to check on the emergency that was happening. There was a kid that needs to be check as the kid sprained his arm. She did her job and did an x-ray on the kid.

Momo: The bone is fractured so we have to put you in a cast for 6 weeks. I need you to be here every week for your weekly check-up.

Kid: Is that really necessary doctor?

 The cute kid asked Momo which made her smile. She looked at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter