14th

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo, Jihyo and Jeongyeon are still taking in what Jessica had just told them. They were never told that Jessica and Taeyeon are ex couples. No one told them and it hurts them that they were never told. Jessica saw the dejected look on their faces so she pulled the three of them in a hug.

Momo: Why didn’t we know any of this?

Jessica: We didn’t get public. Only the girls knew. When we started dating, you three are already entering college so we didn’t have enough time to tell you since she was busy and I was getting busy too. Unnie is sorry.

The three of them nodded their head. They understand. They didn’t want to make it a big deal anyways. They just wanted to know what happened. For sure, they’re a perfect couple. It was just sad that they didn’t witness their perfection.

Momo: How long were the two of you?

Jessica: We were together for a great year and a half.

Momo furrowed her brows. That’s the hardest part of her life. She’s actually adjusting her life since her high school self was so carefree and stupid. So it’s understandable that she didn’t get the chance to know about their relationship.

Jihyo: So what happened?

Jessica: We got in a great fight and we ended up saying harmful words. That’s when we knew that it’s best for us to just separate.

Jihyo, Jeongyeon and Momo nodded their head. Just then, Momo looked at her friends before looking at Jessica.

Momo: Do you still love her?

Jessica chuckled before taking a sip on her wine. She stayed silent for a while as she was thinking of what she really feels.

Jessica: So much.

That’s it. Momo nodded her head and went inside. Jessica was confused as to why Momo walked in a fast pace. Jihyo followed while Jeongyeon stayed. Jihyo and Jeongyeon know very well what their best friend is about to do and it doesn’t need to be said to them.

When Momo got inside the penthouse, she immediately pulled Taeyeon along with her. Taeyeon was confused and was pulling her arm from Momo’s grasp but Momo was stronger than her. When Jeongyeon saw that Momo and Taeyeon are near, she stood up from her seat before opening the sliding door wide. Momo pushed Taeyeon out before closing the door immediately giving Taeyeon no time to fight them to open the door.

Krystal: What are you doing?! They’re going to die freezing there!

Momo: If any of you dares to open this freaking door up, I’m going to end you.

And with that, they did nothing but look at Jessica and Taeyeon worriedly. Momo’s a very dangerous person. She could take all of them down here without getting any bruises. Taeyeon kept banging the glass door but no one dared to help them.

Momo pulled her phone up before sending a message to Taeyeon. THANK GOD SHE HAS HER PHONE! Momo thought worriedly. She’s worried about what she’s doing. But it’s the only thing she could think of.

[10:12PM: Talk to her and tell her what you feel. Don’t even expect that I’ll open that freaking door up anytime soon. And don’t even think of breaking that door… I WILL END YOU!]

After Momo sent the message, she put her phone down and looked out. It was already late and the temperature is dropping lower and lower. She knows that anytime soon, they would eventually talk to each other.

****

TAEYEON’s POV

That freaking kid! I will kill her when I get inside! I looked at Jessica and she was freezing as much as I am. She’s still wearing her dress from earlier and I’m worried that she’s go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter