33rd

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The kiss was blissful to the both of them. It’s like there’s a magnet pulling them both and just wouldn’t let them go. It’s like they were bound to be in this way, kissing each other sweetly as if they were meant for each other. Oh hell God please. The kiss was cut short when Mina pulled away from Momo and lean her forehead on the photographer.

Mina: Stay.

Mina whispered. And that’s the only thing Momo needed to push her to her limits as she pulled Mina’s nape to her and crashed their lips together. It wasn’t the same as the first one. This one is more demanding, more passionate and full of something they both don’t know. And that’s when Momo pulled away from Mina to give her time to breath before giving her a peck in the lips.

Momo: You should go. It’s getting late.

Mina smiled at her before kissing her again. After Mina pulled away, she got out of the car and walked to the gate. Momo waited for Mina to get inside her house before driving off to her house. She just couldn’t keep hiding her smile. She stopped the car in a side and started shouting.

Momo: OH FREAKING HELL! THIS IS LIFE!

After she was done for her high, she started her car and drove home. She immediately went to her bedroom and took a quick shower before going to bed since she still has to be in the studio tomorrow.

****

Momo was walking on her way to the studio the next day afternoon when she saw two familiar people talking in the hallways. She was about walk away but her feet felt like it was stuck on the ground when he saw the tall guy kiss the awfully familiar girl. She dropped her camera that was in her hand and that’s when the two people realized that they’re not the only people there.

Mina’s eyes widen as soon as she saw Momo and was about to approach Momo but was pulled back by Jin. Momo cleared before picking her camera up and started walking to the studio. When she passed the two, she saw the eating smirk in Jin’s fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter