17th

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Momo’s last photo shoot with Mina and Jin, Mr. Shin seriously didn’t ask her to be the photographer of any of the two. Whether it is individual or group photo shoots with Mina and Jin, Momo wasn’t the photographer or any. Momo felt very thankful for the director and all the staffs who supported her decision.

She still goes to the studio for photo shoots but she never goes back there when Mina and Jin are with them. Mr. Shin is always telling her about the schedule of the models so Momo would know when to come or when to just stay away.

She was happy with the set up but more and more, she starts missing Mina. She wanted to see the model. She wanted to just sit with her and talk about anything and everything. But her heart still aches every time she reads articles about the newly announced couple. Their relationship was accepted very openly as they said they look very great together.

So now, Momo’s enjoying her time by herself in Namsan Tower as she’s having a coffee by the window when her phone suddenly rang. She looked at the caller and it was Jessica. She smiled slightly before picking her phone up and answered it.

Momo: Hello beautiful.

Jessica: Hello baby. Where are you?

Momo: I’m having my alone time in Namsan why?

It was a bit quiet on the other line for a while before she heard shuffling. She heard Taeyeon talk to Jessica and it made her smile widely. True love.

Jessica: I have an appointment in Shin Corps today and I want you to be my photographer.

Momo: All of a sudden?

Jessica: Yes, I’ve scheduled it this morning and director Shin agreed so I want you to be my photographer. The photo shoot is this afternoon at 5.

Momo humm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter