31st

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo made sure to be updated about everything and anything that has something to do with Mina. She made sure that Jihyo and Jeongyeon and also director Shin would tell her about how Mina was and how she’s coping up with the bull life has thrown to her. Kei on the other hand was being comfortable with L and that made Momo happy. Kei and L went back to America to start their modelling together in the management of Kei’s company.

Momo: Oppa if you like my friend that much then you could just switch companies. Her company and our company are partners. I’m sure director Shin would understand it.

Momo told L when they were having a coffee in this one café just a few blocks from their company. Momo has been seeing L’s conflicted gesture as if he wanted to follow Kei back to America but there’s something about his expression that says he wanted to stay.

L: But it felt like leaving everything behind. Leaving my friends, my family, you guys. Director Shin was the reason why I’m this big and turning my back to him just because I wanted to be with someone seems like a very bad idea.

Momo: Myungsoo-ssi, I keep on telling you that the company where Kei works are partners with our company. You’re not going to leave everything behind. You can always come back. Besides, I also keep on telling you that Director Shin would probably understand you. He loves all his models and staff like his own children. I’m sure letting go of a children would be hard for him but I’m pretty sure that he’ll understand. You friends here and the other models would be proud of you too.

It took a lot of convincing from Momo and the help of L’s manager and the other models too before L finally gave up and just followed what he wanted. Momo helped him talk things out with Director Shin in where it led to a very emotional goodbye. As L was explaining that he wanted to follow Kei to America and that he wanted to continue there with her made Director Shin cry.

Director Shin was of course proud of his boy and gave L a tight hug which made L cry since director Shin was like a father to him. Director Shin took care of him and helped him to where he is now which means he re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter