7th

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And Momo did start going on Mina’s every photo shoot to work as an assistant photographer. The director as well as the staffs likes Momo. She’s bubbly and she makes all the work easier since she does it so naturally. Mina loves working with Momo too. She felt like since Momo is her friend, she didn’t have to be told what to do.

Momo and Mina are now on their break after a long photo shoot. They were both very exhausted from it since they still have to travel 2 hours away from Seoul.

Momo: Why didn’t you tell me you were a famous model?

Momo asked curiously. They never had the chance to talk to each other privately since the director keeps on asking Momo to accompany them or Mina’s manager would always tell her to rest and Momo doesn’t want to bother her.

Mina: I didn’t because I thought you would know or maybe Jihyo or Jeongyeon would’ve probably told you.

Momo nodded her head in understanding before turning to her camera. She was scrolling at the photos to monitor them. Mina felt a little neglect as Momo was not talking to her. They’d become really close since they started working with each other. They were both comfortable with each other and it Jihyo and Jeongyeon happy.

Mina pouted before pulling Momo’s camera. Momo looked at Mina and smiled when she saw Mina’s pouty face. She sighed before pulling her camera away from Mina’s grip and set it aside.

Momo: What do you want?

Momo asked while Mina smiled at her. Momo smiled back.

Mina: Tell me about yourself Momo.

Mina suddenly asked. Momo was utterly shocked but thought for a while.

Momo: What do you want to know?

Mina: What are you like? I mean, just tell me all about yourself.

Mina said and turned to Momo as she rested her elbow on the back of the bench while resting her chin on her hand. Momo sighed.

Momo: Well, my parents are both surgeon and they are running their own hospital. I have one older brother and he’s a neurosurgeon. He just finished his residency 3 years ago after 4 years of residency. He’s working at my parents’ hospital. My relatives are mostly consisted of Engineers and Doctors. I’m on my 4th year as a medical student this coming semester. What else? Uhm… My brot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter