39th

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina didn’t expect Momo to be leaving Korea. She thought Momo’s going to stay but she was wrong. I’m so stupid. How do I think she’s going to stay after what I did to her?

FLASHBACK

Morning after Momo and Mina’s dinner

Mina woke up the next morning feeling giddy and excited. She’s going to see Momo later that afternoon and she wanted to spend her time with Momo again. She just lazed all morning and just did what she wanted to do since she isn’t going to do anything anyways until that afternoon.

Afternoon came and Mina excitedly went to the company only to find Jin waiting for her in one of the studios. She was about to walk away from the studio but was stopped by Jin when he held her wrist. She turned around and was about to shout at the guy when she heard the guy sniffling. Her heart started to ache as the sound of crying from the guy became louder.

She knows that deep inside her she still loves him, but not as much as she loves Momo. So, she pulled the guy in her arms and just let him cry. She didn’t know what she was doing. She knows that this was wrong but her heart wasn’t contradicting to what she was doing. After some time, Jin pulled away and led her to the corridor where they talked for a while.

Jin: I really am sorry Mina. I missed you. I missed you so bad. I really want you back Mina please. Please take me back. I… I can’t without you.

Mina: You know Jin, what you did to me was unforgettable. It hurts so much and I don’t think I can trust you again.

Jin: I promise Mina. I promise I’ve changed. I promise I won’t hurt you again. I’ll do everything. I’ll do everything to gain your trust again.

Mina stayed unresponsive for a while. She’s thinking carefully about what she’s going to do. But then, Momo popped in her mind. Oh how she wants Momo to be here with her. How she wants Momo to be by her side right now and take her away from Jin. Just as she was about to decline Jin, the guy cupped her cheek and kissed her. She was shocked and her eyes widen as she stayed still while she felt the guy’s lips move against her.

And as if the heaven doesn’t want her to be happy, she heard a loud thud before she pulled away. Her eyes widen as soon as she saw Momo on the other end of the hallway. Her camera dropped from her hands and she saw how hurt Momo’s expression was. Her heart ached even more when Momo pick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter